youtube.com/watch?v=7U6dTmmd6yo
youtube.com/watch?v=f_xctTsPqfU
youtube.com/watch?v=k-O3GoAgZW4
youtube.com/watch?v=8Kj2zQOklhU
youtube.com/watch?v=UOOBlcOIcLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOOVEMENT

AWOO~

So how did the CEO townhall go last night? Gonna watch it soon, but would like to hear your opinions.

And I thought I couldn't find more reasons to be incredibly angry with my home state. Fuck you NYC and Albany.

>NYC
Hey! There are some of us here!

TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT!
youtube.com/watch?v=rFMRjSE496c

No lewds.

B

ABRAAAAAAP

Name one besides Pinochet.

Bread theme?

Then move. I want to go back to visit friends and family in the Finger Lakes where I grew up but NY has pissed me off so much I really can't find the motivation despite being incredibly homesick.

LEWD!!

It was comfy as fuck.
>Trump:I'm watching over everyone
>All smiles

I am happy to hear that the privileged states of Commiefornia and Jew York are redistributing their shekels to the more unfortunate southron states.

The last Korean war was in the 50s
It lasted 3 years
How long would a war last today, with the US military and tech vs NKs?

Accept your nuke with dignity
>t. NJ praying to the Atom

Lewd awoo butts?

>one tweet from The President
>their stocks tank
Don't play with fire

Sisi seems pretty based. Though that was unintentional on Obongo's part.

NYC has nothing to do with the rest of the state.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_AtqKMqPUE

Thread theme

Sometimes, Sup Forums, you really live up to that hurtbox pasta. Give me some good Trump news.

youtube.com/watch?v=7U6dTmmd6yo

Half a day. We could easily just go full force projection and I bet they'd surrender without a shot ever being fired.

Depends if trumo goes for total war instead of policing and nation building like in Iraq

>TEXAS IS GOING BLUE DRUMPFKINS!
>Called at poll closing

>Trump goes to war with North Korea
>U.S. wins handily, capturing and killing Kim Jong Un and his entire inner circle
>Unbeknownst to anyone because of 67 years of North Korean secrecy, North Korea is filled to the brim with Muslims
>The U.S. is subject to 1,000 years of rooftop jihad

Does Japan count?

I'm 100% fine with this so long as Trump follows it up with placing a moratorium on emigration from those states barring extreme vetting. Let them rot in their decaying shitholes

About three minutes

Sisi was merely a correction to Obama's regime change

UHOH

Don Lemon just BTFO Trump again!

youtube.com/watch?v=f_xctTsPqfU

"Trump's claims are not vindicated. He is proven as having lied."

I know m8, I grew up in very rural NY. Problem is it's still part of the state and helps drag it way down. It needs to fuck off.

Depends on the how diplomacy between the US and China goes.

Is there any comfier feeling knowing leftists are so out of control that they're actually normalizing the notion of fascism in people who would have otherwise never done so?

Also; Don Jr 2024.

>all these neo-con kikes advocating another regime change

Can't wait to see another Park Geun-hye in North Korea.

Daily reminder that awoo posters have a 24% higher incidence of halitosis than any other segment of the population.

Obama regime changed the Muslim Brotherhood into power. It's a miracle the Egyptians unfucked themselves.

Illegals are still being deported while the media is being destracted.

Obama tried to get Sisi killed
Sisi instead killed Obama's Muslim Brotherhood project in Egypt. Captured them all and executed them.

Sisi is alright.

No, because we forced them to open the country but didn't overthrow their government.

I don't think any of us watch (cnn) anymore so who cares what that gay nigger says

Regime change in DPRK is impossible due to Kim having nuclear weapons

HOLY FUCK!

Castro - "Trump associates will end up in jail.IF I was betting I would say yes, many Trump associates are facing jail time."

youtube.com/watch?v=k-O3GoAgZW4

The more the media screams for regime change, the more Trump won't fucking do it.

>YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL
>NO YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL

>the current state of politics in America

>President has the highest clearance available, being the President.
>People think he's talking out of his ass, and lying
>he let's them dig themselves into the deepest hole before things come out naturally, without he himself leaking any secrets.
Wew lads, 4d fucking chess.
I flipped over to CNN today and caught it in the beginning of this
>We will not insult your intelligence
I just flipped it back to Fox.

Fake News

Sisi also has an interview on Fox later today.

Wouldn't Kim go nuclear at the first sight of losing his power grip aka ANY war attempt?

Aye, something to be happy about. Would like to see a bigger force sent into Cali, stuck here and would love to see a population decrease.
Gotta love Egypt. At least a good deal of the time.

I mean we turned their Emperor into a puppet plus made them have a new constitution. And they only have their self defense force.

Sounds like a Regime change to me.

Neat

>Unbeknownst to anyone because of 67 years of North Korean secrecy, North Korea is filled to the brim with Muslims
> "Unfortunately, the entire country was rigged with nuclear bombs set to go off if Kim Jong Un was deposed or died. Very tragic. Thankfully we managed to extract our troops before they went off."

Still waiting on John Schindler's claim of Trump dying in prison to come true. Still waiting on Schiff's supposed "transcripts" which he walked back.

yeah he would he executed his uncle with a mortar and someone else with an anti aircraft gun. Not the most stable man.

>Some people will end up in jail

Yes, Susan Rice and Obama.

This honestly

HOLYSHITWTF!

I wonder what will happen to leftshits when they completely and utterly fail. They won't just disappear or move to Canada (i bet it'll become a third world shithole like Sweden did). Will they just contirnue to live miserably and die out due to drug/alcohol abuse? Or they'll convert to ghetto thugs.
In any case i don't feel bad for them, totally deserve it.

That and the resulting refugees would be managed by the ((((((((((UN))))))))))

Let's just give them millions more refugees, what could go wrong

By Kek lads, the nigger president did a-lot of damage.

Oh, you meant 1945. I was thinking 1868. I wouldn't call military occupation a regime change, that's something a bit more serious.

I'm actually getting a little nervous over Syria because Flynn isn't there to tell Trump it's a trap.

He's likely going to get completely railroaded like Bush did with bad intel and people giving shit advice.

My theory is the Chinks are using them as a test to see how far they can push Trump

Ummmm
Are you fellas happy now?

Illegals are fleeing to Canada now to es cape Trump...

youtube.com/watch?v=8Kj2zQOklhU

I am literally shaking watching these MExicans and Turks run to Canada...

GROW A HEART!

Miller/Trump 2024. Check em. Jr. would be the most /k/ president ever though. I bet he'd try and get the NFA removed.

who knows, he is unstable but he needs to be taken out soon. he has "primative" nukes which are basically just dirty bombs. there is about a 0% that he could launch a dirty bomb or a nuke very far.

illegal immigration down 60% from last year

check out this video on how the wall will effect US Mexico relations
youtube.com/watch?v=UOOBlcOIcLs
>main problem is mexico is corrupt as fuck
>ultra-wealthy mexican elites are putting off an underclass revolution by using the US border as a pressure release valve

Yet unlike some of Europe, we actually have a chance of recovery.

check'd

Why not push them into China, tit for tat?

It's even worse than that. They'd have millions of refugees right next door to Japan. Thank God for Kim's nukes.

Russia "investigation" is fake news, and I have a theory they are going to keep it up until Trump joins the "Assad must go" bandwagon.

I have a feeling he'll get betrayed and killed bofore he could use the nukes, if it comes to that.

Ah, rageaholic. This should be fun.

This video gave me a boner. I love Donald Trump.

dude if miller was the first jew president id be happy cause hes red and awesome.

Tillerson is, and the last thing he wants is regime change fucking up Asian economies. Plus Bannon is almost certainly telling Trump what a trap Syria is.

canada doesn't put up with that shit, and neither do we anymore.

Fucking checked.

Don is redpilled as shit and is totally fearless. He knows about Soros and Pizzagate and everything. He'd go straight up RWDS.

Nearing the end Update:

Alright guys interior has been has been put in, I'll post a final update with better pictures of just the box without things in it once I get the lion on the lid painted a better gold
But other than that the box is done,
The triangle folds in the corners were a bitch to do but I think it came out okay

>they've come here to flee America
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You could probably decapitate the entire regime with a single predator drone

For fucks sake, Trump has been with snakes for over 30 years and still burned most bridges to become president. He isn't helpless, nor stupid about neocons

> I am literally shaking watching these MExicans and Turks run to Canada...
Canadians too.

This is how I see it aswell. It feels like China are just holding them as a pet, to poke at the world and see the reactions. Test the US mostly. Besides those things, does China really have any use for North Korea?

This is what i've been wondering about aswell. If a full blown war commenced, what are the chances of people just overthrowing the regime themselves? It feels they're too indoctrinated for it to happen.

Kek wills it.

They won't you subhuman retard.
UN will push the NK refugees to Japan to "help" their shrinking population.

Trump Wins Sooon

I

that's pretty faggy user