Kek

>America is already 50% nonwhite

Absolutely based.

Who do we have to thank for this euphoric release of knowing that white nationalists are absolutely powerless to do anything about it?

Oh, I'm sorry, am I wrong?

Or do the white nationalists of Sup Forums still believe that one day they will all unite, rise up, and kill every last nonwhite American citizen; men, women, children, the 300 and counting nonwhite babies that are born in the US everyday, all mixed race people, and all people in interacial relationships with whites?

This isn't about us, is it...?

Let's talk user. What's going on in your life?

what's that picture from, user?

A random phone wallpaper I picked up from a thread on /wg/. Don't know the source.

My GPA has plummeted due to stress from an overbearing girlfriend so I have decided to take my anger out on white supremacists on an online basket weaving forum.

Brazil-tier demographics will eventually lead to Brazil-tier societies.

>and kill every last nonwhite American citizen;

no, you strawmanning retard, it will be a separation. A bloody one, that is true.

Also, La Raza will attempt to break off South Cal. first.

this pic part of a set? any more images from this artist?

>a separation

Why and how?

Who wants a separation? Are you talking about millions of people? Who is going to pay for this process of seperation? I'm assuming trillions of dollars would have to be involved to have millions of American families ripped straight from their homes/properties.

The entire US is going to collapse and cause a global economic crisis just for "seperation"?

Quit living in fantasy land.

You are blessed according to your decision to protect the antichrists and the worship of mammon.

t. retard who just had the chance to witness Brexit and learned nothing from it

Emotions > financial counter-arguments. Every time.

Just for (You)

>Quit living in fantasy land.

Not so fast nigger

Brexit has absolutely nothing to do what with what you are talking about.

How do you not see this? The forced balkanization of millions of people compared to Brexit?

This is why you can't take tards like you seriously. You're the same type of moron who latches onto Trump and Trump memes because you are desperate to latch onto something, anything that can give white nationalism any type of mertit, even though Trump has absolutely nothing to do with white nationalism.

Jesus Christ. The fucking dellusion among you people.

Do what needs to be done user

get a real job

>Yes, trust the US census goy! Whites still make up a large population of the country. Relax, they're all around you...

Lol

> How do you not see this? The forced balkanization of millions of people compared to Brexit?

Easy.

1. Secretly finance a Hispanic separatist movement.
2. Instigate them to claim independence in heavily Hispanic populated South-West (Aztlan).
3. Negotiate the terms.

There it is, with zero moral costs on part of the White people.

Deep State can hire me now, lol.

It looks to be a Death from a deck of Tarot cards. The XIII is Death's place in the tarot trumps. So there's probably 22-78 other illustrations. Try a reverse image search of the Death trump.

Why are you arguing with yourself?

What's going to happen is America is going to become proportionately less and less white, but the total numbers of white people arent going to dwindle much, if at all.

White people as a whole are going to become more and more right wing and insular, as has been happening for years.

""Wealth inequality"" will increase significantly as hoards of poor browns flood in and are salty that people whose families have been here for centuries have built something for themselves. They will likely try to push through further wealth redistribution, so wealthy whites and jews will flee or just stay but liquidate their assets and move their wealth overseas.

Violence will increase as govt. services lapse. Defacto separation at that point will have already occurred. Even if "America" survives, at that point there will be an even more rigid separation of the races as whites seek safety for themselves and their wealth.

Why kike jewed goyim so easy?

You make really good points, but at the end of the day I don't believe things will ever get as bad as you describe them to one day possibly be.

America will remain a rich bastion of freedom. The wealthiest and most powerful country in the world. Demographics will never change that.

And look on the brightside, 700 years from now 95% of the US population will be biracial. A fresh new start. No race, no religion. Maybe even gender will be a thing of the past due to some scientific break through.