Pepsi now /ourdrink/

>pepsi makes a commercial aimed towards SJW millenials
>mfw it's so cringy it makes millenials look bad
>mfw pepsi thinks so little of millenials they made a non-sensical commerical and thought it would appeal to them
>mfw pepsi just put the last nail in the coffin for generation Z

There is nothing gayer to high schoolers than marketing campaigns from large corporations. Pepsi just killed the SJW movement for generation Z

youtube.com/watch?v=zFOX8GJ3mgA

are soda companies actually shilling on this shithole website now too?

no

Well, that was bollocks.

The comments section is pretty comfy desu

Pepsi is a kike company kys

Fuck off Pepsi shill

Leftist faggots now know they're movement is lame enough to be marketed by a major corporation

How can they deny the fact that they are the establishment?

Pepsi Cola is a deliberate anagram for Episcopal. Pepsi are filthy heretics.

Obviously I'm not saying Pepsi is a fucking redpilled company

I'm saying they just benefitted our agenda greatly.

Used to see Wendy's and Little Caesar's shills on Sup Forums regularly a while back doing viral marketing.

Capitalism was a mistake. Everything, even retarded SJW activism is now a consumerist lifestyle.

I hate this world so much...

Wow this is so cringe worthy it's painful

>everything
>even SJW activism

SJW faggotry is so docile and tame that it can be marketed by major corporations. Do you think Pepsi could ever market white nationalism, or even Trumpism? Never. It's too dangerous

CONSUHRVATISUM IS THA NEW PUHNK RAWK

Daily reminder the Catholic Church is the largest NGO funding mass migration into Europe and the US as well as the largest purveyor of anti-white third-worldism. Tithing to the church is a sin against God and your race.

IRN BRU
I
R
N

B
R
U

Upvoted, like it is my duty as a good goy.

Hey kidz! So we really showed them cray-cray SJWs didn't we? This was totally intentional to tap into this sweet Alt-Right market.

>drinking the liquid jew

Fuck off shill, they glorify multiculturalism in an attempt to pander to leftists which failed. Just because the libshits didn't like their commerical doesn't mean we should, in fact we have more reason to hate it than them. Even though the commercial was poorly received what it's preaching is totally at ends with everything Sup Forums believes.

>eating the nutritional jew

>drinking the sugar jewce

if only we werent filthy atheists, maybe the church wouldnt seek some revenge.

I'm saying that whatever Pepsi supports will do more damage than good. That's why they are /ourdrink/

>shill
Anti-pepsi shill confirmed

Consumerist lifestyle introduced by the people themselves. There is no boogeyman holding all the strings and no "higher truth" besides what you see.

>maximum corporate shit
>consumerism

This is the exact opposite of what hipster SWJs are into. How can they fail so badly? If it was a drink made by natives in some Amazonian forest using a Fairtrade agreement made of fully renewable everything, they'd be on it.

This advert is pure autism.

I never insinuated that. In fact, that makes it even worse.

>still falling for the dihydrogen monoxide jew
Stop being weak. I bet you've never even tried to go a month without drinking water you beta numale.

learn to read context, even the shilliest of shills avoid making any negative comments even to get the unintended target market.

Source? i was literally about to pay the church. Quick!

>carbonized jewsugar water
>ourdrink

/ourdrink/ is filtered rainwater you stupid fucking idiot.

>Go to Protest
>hand out cans of Pepsi Max to protestors/antifa
>ask them if they can hold it up for the news cameras
>they are dumb enough to actually do it.

what the heck is wrong with this people? that video was JUST

>not a single "Fuck Trump" sign
I don't know what this march is for.

>cheering for police and not throwing shit/pretending to 'bump' into them and scream "i dindu nuffin"
This isn't the current generation..

almost no white people in that video.
just jews, armenians and coloreds.
also kek at the kardashians lusting for the BAC

Daily reminder that 40 years ago an aborted baby's cells were used to create HEK 293, which companies like Pepsi use to research and enhance their flavors.

The carbonated Jew is a Jew.

S A G E

tastes good

The SJW movement is already dead for Generation Zyklon, believe me.

They are literally /ourkids/

>millenials get pissed off when pepsi puts a mirror in front of them

really makes u think doesnt it

>coloreds
>color
>not colour

Get the fuck out

Everything the Pope does and says..

this, its the only way to be sure you're not ingesting flouride and estrogen so you dont grow tits and become gay.

Reminder your mom sucked your dads cock filling it with what would be the same baby batter that created you and kissed you after you were born with that same mouth

I touched a nerve.

Fuck off Pidf

Reminder that your mother touched/sucked/fucked your fathers penis and then immediately picked you up, spreading a mixture of testicle sweat and molecules of semen onto you

your a fag if this happened to yo

Ugh, terrible. Interesting how the protesters are carrying signs that say "join the conversation" and peace signs, when usually they say things like "fuck white people" and blm has even recently stated that white people are not welcome at their demonstrations. Well fuck Pepsi for bringing race into their marketing, they were already known as nigger cola, this just cements it.

>The white policeman cuck submits to muh strong womyn

Get the fuck out of here with this cuck jew shit fuck.

The carbonated Jew. Best kek.

That was fierce. Love it.

Perhaps Fanta could market to the alt-right. Wasn't it created by Hitler when American sodas were embargoed during WWII?

fuck off pepsi shill

>buying a dumb carbonated beverage instead of water laced with Super-Male Vitality

kys

its a veritable tour de force of raw autism. i see hints of that anti smoking commercial where the phrase "its a trap" was said repeatedly

watching this commercial makes me feel as if im in a best buy and some employee is standing behind me not saying a word just breathing on my neck while i consider buying a copy of the movie "lady killers"

Gen X here.

Pepsi didn't kill the SJW movement, they killed themselves. Again. Millenials are gonna see these ads and be like "meh, Pepsi sucks"

Again

Pepsi made gay alternative grunge commercials with hot sluts and skaters in them. They didn't kill skateboarding. They didn't abolish sluttery. They just went down the shitter.

> "the choice of a new generation"

No. But really. How do you see this playing with those "normals" you hate so much?

Chad #A: man, let's go beat up niggers and rape sluts dressed like they're asking for it yo I got Jennifer Lawrence pics who wants em

SJW Schuyler: Chad you sound like an asshole and also stupid

Chad#A: pfffff what are you a Pepsi drinking faaaaggg???

Now. I know you're thinking like "and that's how society will work because Pepsi is a big corporation and everyone respects that"

But no. Pepsi sucks at marketing just like Pepsi sucks at flavor.

So basically everyone else is just gonna go " - Chad..- ... " and stare and then shake their heads.

Pic related

> NB4 FUCKING SHARIA BLUE CURSE YOU SHILL I SEE THEE!

>flouride and estrogen=super male vitality

fuck off cia

How would you guys feel if Coke came back with a commercial about high energy 200 IQ individuals posting Make Coke Great Again on a kantonese amphibian imagewebforum? You know someone's eventually gonna do it

Nice ID, slut b fucks.

Not in Poland and Hungary, kek. However, our archbishop was reprimanded by Francis.

>drinking the sugary jew

I've watched this video like 12 times. It's so addicting.

Cringiest parts

>Asian looking down from the balcony at protestors
>Muslim tortured artist sweeps everything off the table in a rage
>joins the protest with camera, eager to document this historic event
>Kendall Jenner in the middle of photo shoot
>stops
>perplexed by the meaning of the protest
>asian gives her a smirk and a head nod, tells her it's okay to join in
>she rebels by ripping off her blonde wig
>cringe now peaking
>police officer takes sip out of pepsi
>crowd cheers
>pepsi now solidified as peacemaking beverage

Holy shit I want to work on Pepsi's marketing team. This is like 9 layers of complex irony

Pepsi tastes like shit.

Well, along those lines. Resources were scarce so some dude made coke without the coke part but with fruit and apparently cheese instead.

>((((dyed))) blond hair
>brown eyes

completely shit tier fakery, is there even a worse combo?

I literally can't watch it. It's worse than beheading videos.

Thanks Pepsi

You underestimate human psychology.

Now that a political movement is picked up and marketed by pepsi, it is offically at 0% cool. Before it may have been at like 15% or something, but now it's at 0%. Pepsi did that.

Aye, it's a good drink.

jesus I swear you sound like a redditfag if Ive ever seen one

>this

Spam nigger so they can fuck off

Fuck Pepsi fucking niggers

More like
>larping gommie millenials get mad at commercial not properly representing their Struggle™ and that the main girl wasn't a true POC®

Seriously. I just wanted to see the totallynotonpurpose all-white police force at the end to beat them all. Fucking sick of this shit.

the subtlety of Kendall Jenner take off her platinum blonde "Aryan" wig for the dark natural hair to identify with minorities

Have you goys checked Twatter? The lefties are shitting all over it because it's not far left enough. This shit is hilarious to watch pan out. The left is so utterly psychotic that they attack proponents of their own cause. Society has failed them, and now they hold no real value for anyone. Worthless cucks.

Yea that's how come Pepsi killed anti-racism and now racism is totally acceptable. Also, Coca-Cola said I'd like to teach the world to sing and there were never any songs ever again.

Oh for sure I have like huge karma points and I've been granted mod access to some subs. Yea I'm pretty cool.

The only surprise here is that leftists had enough self-awareness to cringe at this commercial.

>pay every penny saving israel
Kek

You really think they didn't have any idea this would get some internet controversy? You taking about Pepsi aren't you? Playing right into the corporations hands. They knew exactly what they were doing and the reaction of internet was all they wanted. PepsiCo owns KFC not like BLM will boycott lel

Someone do a Pepsi B L A CK E D pic.

God corporate culture is so goddamn fucking shit. What a bunch of manufactured bullshit.

>BROWN POWER
>REMOVE THESE WHITE SHACKLES
>STOP, MR FASCIST OPPRESSIVE WHITE POLIVE OFFICER
>HAVE BEBSII

It's as if they gave the script to Edgy Librul #456 and said "go for it, you fierce creature you

This is not the controversy they wanted. This is shit controversy. Like they're just cringey retarded faggots with a shitty marketing team and way too much money.

This kind of stuff is the best thing to kill a movement

Sup Forums only drinks Mt Dew or Milk. No one would care.

>look see the police are really on our side

WHat is the underlying purpose for this ad? I refuse to believe that a company this big would make an ad this hated without knowing it. they spend millions of shekels protecting their brand and making ads, they don't fuck up this hard by mistake.

That'd actually be fucking hilarious because we make fun of ourselves constantly.

The difference is that we don't take ourselves seriously. Those anti-trump memes that trolls and lefty/pol/ posts on here make me laugh my fucking ass off

^ found the guy who doesn't work for a mutinational corporation haha

> "guys this is a multi billion dollar company they don't make multi billion dollar mistakes"

haha yes they do oh my god how do you not know this

Pepsi sucks nigger ddick

I just have trouble understanding how someone in marketing could be THIS detached from reality?
I mean, mistakes sure, but this is just retarded.

Meh I live innawoods anyways.

wtf is this shit
are those people supposed to be gen Y
Am I this off from my own generation's culture?
They are protesting for peace and unite around the product of a multinational malnutrition corporation?
What the fuck is going on?
Please fail your ad campaign pepsico
die in a fire

Dr. Pepper kang of soda water nigga

I'm so fucking confused... why are liberals pissed off about this ad? If anything isn't it supporting "muh diversity/fuck White people"?

This feels like a 'World Peace' sketch. What the fuck were Pepsi thinking?

Sjws don't realize that they are the establishment. If you have multinational corps parroting the same bullshit you do, that's a major red flag. But the left is too wrapped up in their ideology to think critically.

>neckbeard sits in basement fapping furiously to cartoons of underage Japanese schoolgirls
>he picks up empty Fanta bottle and begins urinating
>he lets out a soft moan while filling the bottle.
>he throws bottle under bed.
> Camera pans under to reveal hundreds of Fanta piss jugs.

They can't stand being part of the cathedral. They're on the same side as multinational corporations and that hurts them.

>jewing for the jewjew gypsy colacaust mcsugarjew like a kiked out mega jew with jew sauce

Not our drink. We should hate them.

>Try to cater to SJW/BLM/Liberals protest movement
>Sneak in a way to sell them on pepsi by using it in a scene as to offer a cop a drink
>Get mad backlash from finicky liberals who think their movement was used to sell drink and they make fun of how things would be okay if you just offer cops a pepsi

You target to sell to them by pretending to co-opt their movement and get burned by them, blame yourselves for even trying. If anything fuck Pepsi for trying to cater to these SJW/BLM bullshit.

Just because liberals are triggered doesn't mean we should like them now. They just fucked up and we all can unite in hating Pepsi.