Hey Americans, how does it feel knowing that the whole world mocks your leader more than little kim?

Hey Americans, how does it feel knowing that the whole world mocks your leader more than little kim?

okay, non-country. saged

you talk to the whole world? You must be so popular! Wish I could trade my burger trump life to be a worldy yuropoor!

Better to be laughed at than dead.

Our leader is preserving and protecting America, your leader is allowing an invasion to happen with open arms.

GTFO with your feels thread.

go fuck [die] in you!

Good.

I like that this will force people to see just how far out of touch the "representatives" of the people are with the people they represent. I would add in it will end the political party dichotomy, a system so anachronistic it baffles it is still in place, but that's asking for too much.

The fact that my leader can come on TV and have no introduction and be immediately recognized by anyone on the planet while yours could become a 90 foot giant roaming the globe and not get recognized outside of your shitty NON-COUNTRY should tell you how I feel.

i don't even think about other countries. i couldn't care less what they think, say or do.

got you

spoken like a true cuck

No one in America cares what 'the world' thinks

I don't even know who the leader of Belgium is. I want to say there is a king or something. Point being, you are an irrelevant non-country and likely are a cock connoisseur

I meet it with clapping hands

As an American I don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks

>triggered

> assuming people did not think Obama was a limp wristed joke

come up with a new buzzword already

I don't give a fuck about the rest of the world and I don't want them to give a fuck about me either. I'm concerned with my country.

>belgium

>lol le Drumpf cuck btfo
>lol get new buzzwords

I'm old enough to remember the Bush Years.

Hi Ahmed

It's oddly similar, right down to Greenday coming out of the woodwork
Just a coincidence that satire and political comedy goes in to overdrive when a right wing president is elected, right?

>one post by this ID
LABEL SLIDE THREADS, SAGE SLIDE THREADS!

They always do that. What's different, with Trump at the helm?

We got rid of him in January.

How does it feel to have a bunch of women in your country being raped by refugees.