"Asking Muslims to give up Sharia Law is a violation of their religious freedoms"

How do we take HuffPo down?

Right so it's against the law for a football coach in rural Alabama to do a prayer before the game starts.... but Muslims are free to create law.

would a crusade be a christian religious liberty?

Funny how they care about religion when its shitskin muslims.
>Atheist prayers

You forget how evil the christian religions are and how they sanction honor killings, slavery and holy wars

oh wait

sharia labeouf?

No because Christian are the worst
They say things that upset you and are white and straight cis scum.
Dawkins proves this
Read a book
I can't even right now
Like are you serious?

Oy vey, you have to allow for halal slaughter, otherwise we would have to give up koscher slaughter too!

Stop paying attention to it. Don't click on it, ever again.
If you can't comprehend this, post your address and I'll come and make crayon drawings to help you understand.

Women were a mistake

>Don't click on it, ever again.

Implying I didn't take it from someone else's archive.is of that page

>post your address and I'll come and make crayon drawings to help you understand.

bring condoms

Maybe HuffPo wants to wake up people by pretending to be retard leftists?

No because it is the religion of the opressive white male. Islam is from brown people therefore enrichining-

>when they bring the children to the sacrificial altar

>take HuffPo down
you know the answer.

wtf

Then they're going to have to stay in their own fucking country.

I thought huffpost were completely irrelevant and no one read there complete garbage articles.

>HuffPo
>relevant
They've been tanking since 2015. Why do you think you see more extreme shit from them? Its not just Trump hate, they're trying to maintain a core audience by appealing to radical bullshit. But of course the Left always eats its own in the end. Which is exactly what this is.

Easily, we just spam them with content.

If you ever want to get serious about it lmk.

They're pure pyramid.

Lol so unless I submit to forieghn and unjust laws under our system I'm infringing on Muslims rights

So they are deserving of more rights than I am

That's good

literally this

Nope. We're raw dogging it. Crisco and pea gravel are in your future. If you're nice I'll use river rock over volcanic.