When was the last time you got into a fist fight Sup Forums?

When was the last time you got into a fist fight Sup Forums?

middle school. grown ups don't fight with fists

end rare culture

I got into some fights in hockey games.

If that doesn't count when I was 12 this kid was throwing sticks and rocks at me so I chased him down and beat him up. Then his cousin came along and kicked me in the face and beat me up.

So about 10 years ago.

Some day youll have to stand up for yourself

>end rape culture
>supports islam
Whoa

I'm wheelchair bound. Is that a joke! You sick fuck!

About a month ago a nigger punched me in the face during a traffic stop so I kicked the shit out of him.

*kills self with own irony*

Last year, some Syrian beggar dude got a bit too excited.

i beat someone up who was high on cough syrup.

he was a manlet who started drinking it after i told him i was chugging it

started mouthing off, got lippy with me, so i lightly smacked him, he hit me a little harder, so i punched and then we both stood up to fight.

put him down with a combo and put three more punches into him and left the group after that.

Did he just assume your ability? Shit, I just assumed its gender! I'm sorry people of indeterminate whatever. I'm going to go kill the nearest straight white male, which is me.

Nice thread kids

Nice rat cock, faggot.

I have never been in a fist fight because I am not a nigger.

Nobody wants to fight me :(

This right here is the number one problem with white people today. Niggers used to fear whitey. Now they can't fight and are pussies, their excuse is that they are adults.

PM me your address!

How do you even get enough social interaction to get into a fight

I work as a bouncer at a dive bar. So maybe a month ago, but it was pretty one sided.
Outside of work? Years and years.

Close to 10 years ago

But you are a pussy.

2014 when niggers tried to steal my tool box.

>PM

i put all my points into charisma, perception and luck early game, iv never really been into strength builds.

Yesterday when I went for some sparring practice at my local boxing gym.

Oh... you don't box? What are you, a faggot? Basic boxing is a necessary skill all men should have. Otherwise you might as well be a woman.

Niggers don't care about the law. That's why they fight in public and usually "win" because they get in a sucker punch behind the head on someone looking at their phone.

I popped my neighbour for ranting at my old neighbour last week
He phoned the police, they came round and made me sign a behaviour order.
Fuck it the look on his face will make me chuckle for at least a decade.

2015, confronted a junkie at my local supermarket who was mouthing off to me and gave him a nice left jab to his jaw. The ratchet then proceeded to moan and bitch to store management abt calling the cops, I discreetly made my way out of there.

But without rape culture how will we get our canola oil?

It's because they are almost always the aggressors. They pick the fights so they usually win them, it's one of the only things niggers are good at.

When when i was a kid.

I feel like a faggit now , thanks.

>666

December 25th (early hours of the morning) 2014