A Syrian father mourns the death of his two sons by gas attack from Assad

A Syrian father mourns the death of his two sons by gas attack from Assad.

>MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

>MUH WHITE WOMMENZ

Other urls found in this thread:

world.time.com/2014/01/20/iran-still-haunted-and-influenced-by-chemical-weapons-attacks/
twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/849204092266270720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you being replaced in your own counter doesn't mean anything because heres something bad happening to someone else

>sons
Why should I care though?

I'll believe the gas attack when /sg/ reports it

Look at the honker on that guy. Kike actor?

the white genocide is a meme newfag

Fake news

have people already forgotten the globalists tried this exact thing before to get us to go to war in syria?

Where was he during the "gas attack"?

ISIS BTFO

its weird how white those babies are. I remember there was this one picture of a arab mom with a white baby who has bright blonde hair. Why?

He shouldn't have been a terrorist then.

this. save the little grills and gas the boys.

LOL

> Muh multiculturalism

>shitskin Muslims die
>expects me to be sad
They are the enemy. I'm not going to mourn them.

>casualties of war
>same as intercontinental plot to thin out a single race
wew

Because MUH multiculturalism

SAA denied launching any kind of gas attack.
Frankly I believe them simply because the war is already lost for rebels, there's no need for such aggressive methods by SAA, they've been cleaning cities pretty easily.

Looks like they missed a few. BRRRAAAAAAPP

Why is he sad? They'll get their 72 virgins from Allah that much faster.

i bet the father honnor killed them.
novwl desu

How long until I see a thread here showing this guy is a terrorist holding a severed head

it is not weird, lots of arab/turkish/iranian kids look white as children but get darker with age because melanin activates after puberty

America is pure evil and must fall.

this is why we have terrorists baka quit killing their fucking children assholes

We is death a surprise to people who still live in a war zone? They can go to Germany for free. Every EU country voted to do nothing in Syria, so it's justified.

there will come a day where you will lose someone like this and see people say the same thing with your family

Just like last time when it turned out to be rebels who did it.

>winning the war
>gas civilians for no reason

Asad also gave up all his chemical weapons under western supervision

Funny how people have Short memories

Why would Assad intentionally gas children in his own country? How does that help him?

Not him, but I would never expect strangers, let alone foreigners half way around the world to feel sorry for my loss

Because he is a Hitler. Because he works for the same master as Trump - Putin. If Trump does nothing to take out Assad after this, then we'll know for sure that Trump is working for the Russians.

honestly it looks like the rebels gassed themselves

He wants a No-Boys zone

So it's okay to fuck other people's countries up because fuck those guys I don't know them ?

Exactly

you are a troll, not a shill

work on your subtlety

tomorrow for sure

My day feels brighter.

Now he's only got 8 left.

>Syrians got gased by other syrians
>Syrians getting genocided by other syrians
Now I wonder who it is that is genociding whites? Is it other whites?

Not giving a shit about someones dead sons is not the same as not giving a shit about fucking up that dude's country

We can talk about the ethics of America's actions in the middle east when you stop making false equivalencies like an idiot.

Yeah. This is a turkish girl i know on twitter. I need to look more into this tbqh.

no you dont. shes really fucked up looking. what a goofy face lolololol

he isnt white and those are not his kids. a person with black hair and tan skin will not produce a nordic looking child

yeah, theres a bit of turk blood in her.

Wtf are you talking about? We don't even have any context for this picture

If it actually was a gas attack it was done by Syrians(((moderate rebels))) to Syrians.

War is brutal. People die in war, It doesn't really matter how they died. It's a fucking war.

Don't expect me to get emotional over people dying in a war

Im pretty sure we voted to do something in Syria

>muslims bomb europeans in europe where muslims dont belong
>"omg not all islam, we need to import more"
>muslims bomb other muslims in muslimland
>"OMG THESE POOR PEOPLE WE NEED TO BRING MORE TO EUROPE SO THEY CAN BREED"

Why is this shit even allowed? Western MSM LIED about the other "famous" gas attack which was allegedly perpetrated by Assad, did NOT do a correction, and now they're lying again! Is the source for this gas attack, "locals" and the syrian human rights watch again?

Death to pislam

There are blond middle easterners my friend

Shitskins killing shitskins

>and the problem solves itself

>said the Italian on the board that constantly talks about gassing Muslims, Jews, etc.etc.

Seriously, this is happening because Assad believes he's untouchable, the same way Iraq thought when they were using chemical weapons on Iran.

Worth a read:

world.time.com/2014/01/20/iran-still-haunted-and-influenced-by-chemical-weapons-attacks/

I guess Assad shouldn't have blown up that warehouse the rebels were using to store their sarin gas

That sounds like a problem. But I don't see how it's mine.

Also these kids look like they were born after the conflict started. The god damn idiot thought war is a good environment to raise kids in

would you rather they go to Europe and demand free houses and gibs?

Yes, what the fuck is it with you cuck?
Do you lack common sense?
kill yourself.

I think he was making a joke.

We should start start a conflict with your people and bomb the shit out of you

Fuck all laws and borders. Its time to let them in.

>He thinks there was a gas attack

Funny how nothing ever showed up after the last gas attack which caused us to get involved, or the one before that, or how we never found any WMDs.

Being European myself, hell no. Besides I think you got the wrong picture there too, I was implying their inability to make rational pans instead just bread like vermin they are

MUH DICTATORS GASSING MUH PEOPLE

BROOFS? FUCK YOU THERE'S VERY GOOD BROOFS ASSAD IS GASSING HIS PEOPLE
FOR EXAMPLE... UM...

We talked about it all day yesterday, it's a false flag without a doubt. The White House just said on Friday that removing Assad is no longer a part of our strategy in Syria, in addition due to US and others asking for less Iranian involvement the Russians have told Iran to reduce their actions in Syria. With these two developments, especially the former of the two, why would Assad use chem weapons now? Plus we conveniently have many "heart wrenching" photos to see the doings of "ebil Assad", which is perfect propaganda to instill outrage.
Think about it like this, why don't you ever see the Assad regime posting pics of children that ISIS have killed?

>why don't you ever see the Assad regime posting pics of children that ISIS have killed?

Why don't other foreign countries military aren't posting pics on children being killed by ISIS?

>syrian kill syrian
>white guilty

It was the white helmets wasn't it? Or CIA? Which one?

When /sg/ tells you what's going on in Syria just shut the fuck up and understand that they know more about the topic than you could ever learn.

Someone, please make the Indian shill from last night come back.

so they take the russian approach to solving what is clearly a hostage situation
what the fuck do you want people to do when your enemy has surrounded themselves with babies and women?

why wasn't he with them? where was he? (you know, when the attack happened...)

twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/849204092266270720

*dead* kid from gas attack opens eyes, *camera quickly pans away* (0:24)

Nope. In fact I watched your parliament vote to do nothing in CSPAN. It was Britains vote that threw the monkey wrench in Obama's plan to send troops in along with the UK.

>Implying his sons wont become rapefugees in Germany in the next 24 hours

first of all ONE eye just slightly opens and that's natural
ofc the camera pans because it's creepy
corpses do all sorts of hilarious shit

dumb slav, go to school

>syria
who cares

Those look like 2 white kids

Arabs are Ayrans

In a van cuple blocks away getting ready for this shot.

>SAA denied launching any kind of gas attack.
>Frankly I believe them simply because the war is already lost for rebels

Around when the war first started, the media was reporting that SAA launched chemical gas attacks and it turned out to be the rebels doing it. They've tried this lie already.

Alright Pádraig

Could you pls post the irrefutable proofs that this was Assad and not, say, the US-backed moderate extremists who have known to use chems before.

Good.

another white blood was spilled, this is a sad day for us.

>raq thought when they were using chemical weapons on Iran.
You mean those chem weapons they never found?
You mean those chem weapons Intel and your president lied about to start war?
Your shill post arent even worth 0.02$.

Why you fukin morons even meddle in middle east? Cuz the Kikes masters told you so.

they force put them to sleep with gas for propaganda purposes

holy shit

>rebels by mistake open some ca of deadly stuff
>kill dozens
>"quick,blame the West!"
>the West "M-muh feelings..open the gatyes even more!"

Look, I'm sorry for the father and those children, but Europe is dying as well, of a parassite called islam. These immigrants come here and say "Hey, why is this Country not like ours? I want my laws, I want my culture over yous and fuck your traditions, they go against my identity here!"; and somehow me, a man living here, should I feel responsible for the idiotic leaders o our Countries, for the death of people in other Countries and somehow be grateful that our Nations are being replaced, our identities erased, our cultures trampled and stomped upon?

>be syrian guy
>be in civil war
>make 2 babies
>be surprised when civil war and babies meet

Yeah, that low IQ meme isn't just a meme it seems.

They missed one.

Nu-Feminists detected - GTFO using dead children to spread your man-hating religion and ideology under the guise of a "race war", targeting "whites'. Fuck OFF . SAGED.
> #killallmen

Thats a filter you pleb

Neat

Bad things happen.

LITERALLY ANUTTA HOLLACOST!

Little girls >>>> Disgusting boys
One more dead boy, nobody fucking cares.

Get over it

He looks pretty white.

why is this pic 404? is this meme banned?

2 future walking bombs eliminated early on, nothing to see here

this.

Fuck off, 2 different places can have different things happening simultaneously, and there is actual white genocide being planned in South Africa