If Jews control the tobacco industry, why do they harm it?

There's endless campaigns to ban smoking but I don't understand why. The money made off tobacco makes the jews millions in revenue so why would they support social movements to discourage it? It kills goys and it lines their pockets. Seems like a win-win.

Anglos killed it with a crusade of their own. Jews just piled on later to get some lawsuit money before the game was over. Now it's a settled system where Jews can still get the low-status people hooked, but have to cut the government in on big tax to keep the scheme.

They play both sides to maximize profits user

More untaxed profits are made through the black market.

Different tribes control different industries

Because weed legalization is their new smoking gig.

You can't tax the shit out of it if the goyim don't think its bad for their health... I'd be willing to put money on the fact that the tobacco industry hasn't lost a single penny since (((they))) started campaigning to end smoking. Just look at the price of smokes over the decades. The "worse" it is for your health, the more the raise the price. It used to be what? 10cents for a pack, and now its 15$ for a premium pack. I doubt they are struggling to pay the bills.

Because it's a field which isn't dominated by the jews. Look it up.

As well as the heavy taxation profits the jew.

Jewish Lawyers make bank from cases related to the tobacco industry, literally the main reason there's campaigns for awareness of how bad it is for you

Plenty of Jews smoke, including myself.

>tfw can't smoke from friday to saturday night
>tfw God wants me to suffer
>tfw God makes ussuffer to show that He loves us.

But why taxes? Isn't it more efficient and less risky to just make a profit off the product than to make tax money "vanish" in to thin air?

How deep does Jewish control over the government go? All the way? They have total domination over American currency and the British banks but I'm still not sure what their grip on the actual government is. They could always buy loyalty with cold hard cash but if they controlled all the government, then nothing would stop them from turning this in to brave New World.

There's a lot of contrasting theories here but I'm definitely able to believe that jews make bank off law suits. But I still believe that the profits of tobacco would outweigh this, unless they all jumped ship and the move to shut down tobacco was accidental? Or was it orchestrated?

That is believable.

I don't know. Everything seems so perfectly planned, I find it hard to believe they could allow that.

>nothing would stop them from turning this in to brave New World.
You best start believing in a Brave New World, because you're living in one. It's all theater, brah... Real talk though, the Jews have no desire to control the world; that would take work, and work is for the goyim. They simply want to create a system in which we self perpetuate are own slavery. They couldn't care less about what we do, or how we do it. All that matters is that they are the ones that profit from it.

Our taxes go to them because of the central banks, and our wages go to them because of their banking/business practices. They don't care about the rest.

yeah, Jews also dominated the slave trade in America and eventually that was toppled too

but it takes a lot of time and a concerted effort to topple a Jewish-owned industry

Jewish guy here.
Taxes are because people spend decades buying cigarettes (and are taxes each time, and are forced to pay 50% more on health insurance). But smoking deaths are usually pretty quick in comparison (not much point in treatment, only extends misery by a few months).

Once the cat's out of the bag about smoking dangers, we needed to legislate it. Also, if we didn't, anti-smoking campaign credit would go to literal Nazis. Also, Jews are behind every progressive cause that's ever existed (except, strangely, refugee situation in ww2: most Jews didn't want Jewish refugees in US).

Fuck, this is pretty accurate.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

if you were being honest then why would you even say so? It would be far easier to stay silent and allow the machine to perpetuate.

Because the money donated to the campaign to ban smoking actually goes into the kykes pockets to fund the god damn zionist nation.

Smoking isn't actually bad for you and actually helps with awareness and remaining here. That's why we see campaigns to ban it from public spaces.

Marijuana on the other hand, will ensure you never change who you are. Thus the legalization efforts...

Remember, not everything is as it seems

But to what end? Even if they are a wealthy super-class what does more money possibly mean? Surely they would have enough by now to have ANYTHING they want.

>ostjuden
Yeah, they refer to you as collateral damage.

Because the jew work in strange ways.

Besides. there are other jews that want to take on the tabacco industry so they themselves profit from that.

The liberal Jews are Ashkenazi, I'm half-persian, half-american. Which makes me a Mizrahi/Sephardi Jew.

We're harder to spot and not leftists. We don't have names like klein and berg and Blum so often..

I can be honest because nothing I say on Sup Forums will ever influence events in the world. I'm not a self-hating Jew but I don't suffer by telling the truth about Jewish people. I hate the hypocrisy of most Jews as much as anyone here. (i.e., they think that one set of rules applies to the goyim and another for them). That is true as far as religious restrictions go (we don't care if a goy eats pork, it's only bad if a Jew does it). But these people bring that attitude into politics and impose their morality on others.

I dont give a fuck what kind of money-grubbing, big nosed, curly haired ginger ass jew you are. Youre a part of the fucking scourge.

Security. They have a lot of control, but not total control. There are still people out there that question the system, and (((they))) don't like that. Money isn't really their endgame -- Shit, they'd probably do away with the concept of money if they were able to -- It is just the tool that they are currently using to reach their goals. They want an earthly paradise for themselves, and that means living without fear that it could be taken away.

A lot of their "altruism" is done out of necessity. They don't want an uprising against them so they paint themselves as saints; the goyim can enjoy a taste of their paradise, but only if they work themselves to bone. To us it feels like a gift, but it is actually a form of manipulation.

But Ayn Rand was an Ashkenazi Jew and she was a staunch anti-communist, one of the earliest modern Jewish movements. She founded an entire ideology that negated communism and she married a goy. Was she just a wild card?

Because vaping is the new nicotine jew

The goy cries out in pain

wild card probably, but I was just generalizing. I have a problem with liberal Jews in the U.S., for example: they would be protesting day and night if soldiers were allowed to walk around, get drunk, etc while carrying their service weapon in public.

Yet it's perfectly okay that it's the norm for soldiers in Israel.

Also, they complain about the 2nd amendment (feinstein) even though they pretend to be in constant fear of "anti-semitic attacks."

I don't think all of them even realize the hypocrisy.

>mfw I learned that a Jewish guy invented Zyklon gas

Jews don't control the tobacco industry. Why do people think this? The tobacco industry is one of the few industries that they don't control, which is probably why they're trying to destroy it.

This is true but be aware that there's two sides of the coin. The ultimate goal of Jews is to bring about the Moshiach/messiah. And there's two theories about how to get there:

1: Earthly paradise, all living in peace -> we DESERVE him.
2: Earthly hell, all living in conflict ->we NEED him

Smoke is good. Let people decide themselves.

because they want to criminalize it like other drugs, it'll make more money that way.

i hear it's because (((they))) eat people, tobacco ruins the taste

>he doesn't smoke rööki

Seriously. The only good kyke is the one in my god damn ashtray.

Tobacco companies target younger people. (((They))) support tobacco free because it causes reverse psychology with the youth, making them want to smoke it more. I think the main reason (((they))) support tobacco free is because they actually use tobacco free ads as a means for advertising smoking, since tobacco advertising is banned in the US. (((They))) use tobacco free ads as a way of giving kids the wonder of what a cigarette tastes like and wanting to try it to see why its so bad.

>can't even spell "kike" correctly

Except that (((they))) don't run the tobacco industry.

>tfw smokes cost 400% more here than they do in Japan
Fuck this gay country.

Shut the fuck up retard.

It's the tobacco jew, settlement jew and the tax jew fighting for revenue. The tobacco jew lobbies for lax regulation, the settlement jew sues for his six gorillion and the tax jew carefully increases taxes in such a way that the least amount of people stop smoking.

Anti smoking ads are just tobacco ads. If you pretend its 'anti-smoking' you can put them on tv and in kids magazines.

Telling people that cigarettes will kill you is a SELLING POINT. It's a product people buy because they want to manage the particular details of their own death. Danger is all part of the cool factor.