Australia is a serious contender for being the worst country in the entire universe

Australia is a serious contender for being the worst country in the entire universe.

1. It is hot. It's not a happy fun balmy beach holiday heat. It is an angry and oppressive heat. Australia is not meant to support life. There is nothing good about a 45 degree day. It got so hot in Victoria once that people were literally burned alive in their cars by a towering inferno. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Saturday_bushfires

2. It is humid. The moment you step outside you are instantly coated in a sheen of sweat. You are always sticky. You always feel like you just stepped out of a pool. Attempting to sleep in Australia is one of the most uncomfortable experiences you will ever have.

3. The people are stupid. Like, really fucking stupid. I think the heat damages their brains.

4. There is trash everywhere. There are some streets in Melbourne that are littered with more trash than places I've seen in Mexico.

5. Australian accents are annoying. The first week you are there you're like okay that's kinda cool/interesting/whatever. It gets more and more draining to have to listen to these people as time goes on. After about a month you will want to rip the fucking throat out of any Australian that speaks to you. It has this distinctly high-pitched nasal quality to it... even if they have a deep voice. It's difficult to describe but it's essentially nails on a chalkboard.

I have autismo: The bread

6. Australians themselves are just annoying and obnoxious people. This is compounded by their annoying accent and the annoying way in which they speak. It is further compounded by the fact that they think that Australia is greatest country on Earth and will relentlessly create opportunities to tell you so. This is especially irritating because after spending about one day in Australia you will know that this is not true at all. Australians think that even the most innocuous of conversations is an argument and will stop at nothing to "win". Australians do not speak with people, they speak AT people. They will simply stare at you with a stupid look on their face while they wait for their turn to speak if they haven't already interrupted you. Imagine speaking to someone and literally every single thing that comes out of their mouth is an IRL shitpost.

7. Australian women are sluts. Not in a good way, in a disgusting way. They are a trashy mix between chavy British sluts with fake bolted on tits and way too much makeup and ditsy California valley girl bimbos. Invariably, they have had at least one STD in their lifetime and suck an average of probably about 12 different dicks a week.

8. It smells like stale french fries. I do not the reason for this. Some mornings when you go outside there is just this disgusting, pervasive smell of stale french fries in the air.

9. They are all terrible drivers and/or think they are drift racers.

10. The cops are faggots. They will manufacture reasons for why they pulled you over or stopped you on the sidewalk and will give out sky high fines for basically anything.They all act like they have something to prove. They will ask you a bunch of irrelevant questions and when you attempt to answer these questions they will puff out their chests and threaten to arrest you for "antagonizing the public". They are like those people who get in your face and continuously say "HMM? HMM? HMM?" after they have asked you a question.

11. There are bugs fucking everywhere and they all bite. They have about a thousand different kinds of ants. All of them bite. You cannot sit down outside or you will literally get covered in ants and they will bite you. This is not an exaggeration.

12. Aboriginals are gorilla people who smell like actual hot garbage. You can actually smell them from 50 yards away. Seriously. 25 yards if you are indoors. They will hang around public places and continuously harass you, begging for cigarettes and dollar coins in their perverted and unintelligible version of the already irritating Australian accent.

13. Their "conservative" government is actually liberal by pretty much every metric and is actually called the Liberal party.

14. The rugged Crocodile Dundee-esque "man of the outback" is a meme. They no longer exist. ~95% of Australian men today are cucked numales (pic related, typical Australian male) and ~95% of Australian women are militant feminist megasluts who will suck and/or fuck basically anything because "muh sexuality"

15. There are an awful lot of Asians and a Muslim population growing at an alarming rate.

Give me Australia over Sweden any day.

Beautiful aussie women and hillarious aussie men.

Stop shitting on your neighbours kiwi.

*Blocks your path*
Oi, wot did you say, you cunt?

The only thing that bugs me about the Antipodeans is their Chinkphilia
>TFW used "Antipodeans" correctly in a sentence

Also I have to admit I didn't read your posts, user

>Australian Accents suck

I thought we were mates.

Earthquakes.

Fuck off greater NSW.

You sound like someone who has never actually been to Australia.

Don't be fooled, Harald. Don't buy in to their propaganda. Take a trip. See for yourself.

Nice one m8

Aussies are badasses. Proof: Steve motherfucking Irwin, most Australian Troops in the ANZAC (New Zealand was there too, but the banter across the trenches must have fucked with the turkroaches), the fact they are alive in that hostile environment is proof they are better than kiwis.

You know the only thing preventing us from invading and taking our rightful clay over "New Zealand" is our kind and giving nature, Don't push us m8

> The sheepfucker wants to be loved

Everyone knows Christchurch is the Australia of New Zealand.

Make this it's own post. Good job, m8.

This is the average Australian woman, cunt

after 8 beers and a few months at sea maybe

>chavy sluts, numales, the smell of stale chips
hello auckland

Why is Tasmania so upset?

>Steve Irwin is a badass
>killed by a dumb fish

Choose one

I would rather take 45 degrees celsius than -45 that I get here, ya cunt.

she could tug on my snag anytime

Point 15 is Fake News

>average
>literally an international model

okay m8

Pfft, she's a 6/10 on the Aussie sliding scale.

And both of your countries are seen as sheep fucking paradises, congratulations.

wtf I hate Australia now

They don't even have gay marriage yet.

1. Deal with it you dumb mutt

2. That's the same point you made in 1, You're just a pussy.

3. Yes, Cities are filled with liberal shitheads, we know this.

4. >Melbourne
Liberal shit

5. Australian accent is famous for having a good reputation mutt, fuck off ya dumb kiwi with your homosexual accent.
Suck a deck.

6.Same points you made last time combined, Fuck off kiwi

7. Women being sluts applies literally everywhere in the World mutt

8. Cities

9. Lol wot fuck off retard

10. >Cops are faggots
GEE WIZZ MAKES YOU THINK

11. Deal with it pussy

12. Niggers are Niggers we know this

13. They're stuffing immigrant cunts on a fucking Island aren't they?
Sounds fucking conservative to me dumb ching chong

14. t. A person who probably only visited Melbourne

15. Look who's talking, 90% of the pop is still White and the other 7% are Asians. It's not even that bad mutt.

Australia is quite literally the cleanest most untouched gods country on earth. Your just mad cause Moaris cuck you at every turn.

yeah well at least the voting system is good.

>cleanest most untouched
>this is what australians actually believe

I suppose you're half right in that nobody in their right mind would want to touch Australia with a thirty foot pole

1. It's nice as fuck in Perth all year round

2. It is rarely humid

3. The stupid people tend to be New Zealand immigrants.

4. Perth is clean as fuck

5. You're missus told me that's what made her cum as I whispered aussie slang in her ear.

Kiwi degenerate

BTFO

>Moaris cuck you at every turn

>more trash than places I've seen in Mexico
mexican confirmed
Australia is full, fuck off, don't come back

Of course its a jealous kiwi saying Australia is shit
New Zealand is hardly even a country and we could annex you without effort

Aus sucks.
t. Aussie born.

why we/reare you here?

As long as Oregon exists that Title can not go to your venomous hellhole of a country. Sorry, m8, at least you can roleplay Mad Max in all of that desert.

hey, knock knock who's there?

not new zealand's air force

A
FLIGHTLESS
BIRD

How does a kiwi greet a Jew?

Hee brew

lost

This is all true. Australia sucks, do not come here

lost your shit? or the joke is lost on you?

I'm American. I've been working on contract in Australasia for the past ~3 years. I've worked in Australia for stretches of several weeks, traveled throughout, and lived there uninterrupted for 6 months.

lost my shit

preferencial voting is based af...pity about the actual people we vote for

Is NYC the best place to live weather wise? We get just the right amount of cold and heat in a year. I fucking love it.

If he lost his shit, he can go pick it up little bit to the northeast, you knowwhaddamsayin'?

>some nurf guns are illegal
>pepper spray
>tasers
>airsoft
>slingshots(in most states)
>fireworks even firecrackers and smoke bombs
and lots more are illegal

WTF did you expect when the local inhabitants looked like this?

Eventually, given enough time and loss of modern comforts like A/C, all Australians will look like this again.

Who gives a fuck if some beta gay shit is illegal
Use ya fists to defend ya poof

We are. As always, OP is a faggot, and probably not a kiwi anyway.

Maaan, you sound like you're in some shitty inner city suburb and let memes do your thinking for you. Get outside cunt,

>Implying Australia has one climate

>Literally less than 1% of the population

Okay Mr. 60% White

>checks flag
YOU JELLY CUNT

Can confirm. Stay in your own shitty nations

"don't worry mate it's not like Southern Brazil, it's more like the fucking Sahara Desert in some places too"

Could you please use a US proxy? You're making us look like faggots.

>implying the Bay Area ever gets anywhere close to 40 degrees C
>implying Far North Queensland is even remotely comparable to the southern USA

this is satire right?

You are faggots. Keep an eye out for my NZ thread coming soon

holy shit... by the time it takes us to all look like that, around 40-60 thousand years will have past... Am I living my own dreamtime RIGHT NOW?

We're breaking up with NZ.

Australia is average. but i mean hey, at least were not new zealand!

>It's hot.
21 degrees in Sydney. Not that hot

>sleeping in australia is uncomfortable
You get used to it

>people are stupid
Yeah yeah nah yeah nah nah

>annoying accents
You get used to it

You're obviously the same as that other seppo who came over here and couldn't handle the bantz. Why don't you fuck off back home you poofter and stop ruining this side of the planet with your faggot tantrums.

Actually, just get the fuck out of my country. I don't mind most seppos, despite the delusions of grandeur and extremely loud talking, but you're clearly a total fuckwit. I'd literally swap you for another chink.

That's a shit river, Maoris can have it. South island is white as fuck, aesthetic as fuck too. Rivers here are clean, unlike the north island, more of them too. We don't let the bros push us around down ere mate.

>3. The people are stupid. Like, really fucking stupid. I think the heat damages their brains.

By the way there is a pretty strong correlation regarding that.

Makes you wonder if simply adding air conditioning to such areas would increase IQ of the population over time.

yeah nah yeah nah yeah nah

1. It got to 46 last year. This year wass cool because of global warming

2. Its dry as fuck most of the time. If you dont have a humidifier youll wake up with a dry throat

3. And tradies, meth heads, boons, immigrants, chinese tourists, youth.

4. SWAN RIVER.

It's a seppo. We love you cunts.

Literally look up any "Top Ten Accents" fucking list and Australia will be on there.

Foreign chicks fucking dig, big Aussie cock

>The Australian makes frequent attempts to qualify his moronic tendencies as "bantz"
>if you call him out for being the stupid fucking mongoloid that he is he will simply say that you can't "handle the bantz"

>0.2% of population
>20% of jail population
pottery

i think youre just jealous that your shitposting capabilities are not quite on par with the aussies

>This year wass cool because of global warming
irrelevant, it was comfy as fuck

> Its dry as fuck most of the time. If you dont have a humidifier youll wake up with a dry throat
stop suckig dick and you wont wake up with a dry throat, what the fuck are you even on about

>
3. And tradies, meth heads, boongs, immigrants, chinese tourists, youth.
lads, lads, nice fellas, everywhere, fuck toys, yeah nah yeah

>4. Swan River
what. you must live in a shit subburb imo

pic related

whats the matter cant handle the bantz?

fucking abo cunts smoke too fucking much

>The kiwi will typically try to qualify his meek and submissive demeanor as being polite and having good manners
>they will label anyone who speaks above a whisper and looks people in the eye as a loud egomaniac

>The american makes frequent attempts to qualify his moronic opinions as anything but the sooky whinging of a little bitch.

Suck on my love stick mate, the snotty end.

>what. you must live in a shit subburb imo
I live in city beach, its like the least shit place in perth. Have you actually seen the swan river or been with 1m of it? the water is disgusting.

Why do abos have different sized nostrils?

Being "Nice" is beta and gay, we're fucking tough.

>Why are Australians so hot
>Why are Australians so good looking
>Why are Australians so tall

Don't you fucking see? We are everything chicks want. Not some nice guy syndrome fag.

can't handle the bantz?

Because some niggers are more nigger than others.

I suppose we probably do seem like that to people with no class. Why have you spent 3 years down here if you don't like any of us? Let me guess - a strapping Aussie lad cucked you?

There are bantz right there at the end of my post.

>so hot
>so hot
>so good looking
>white
ayy

also do brits not know theyre the poms?

nah ones for diesel, ones for unleaded

no i dont look at a river ever
not even when i am passing it on the train
i am on my phone

what a nonsense complaint lmfao