What's up with all the fags who cry about gas attacks?

What's up with all the fags who cry about gas attacks?
Yeah it's a shittier way to die than by bomb blasts, but not by THAT much.

Cmon back me up Sup Forums bros!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha

Appeals to emotion are wearing thin.

it saddens me that gas attacks are such a rare thing

>implying death of an ar*b is a bad thing.

>hey abdhul bring me a couple of brats I'm posting this on Twitter

>Turkroaches
>not arabs
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

>Potentially slowly bleeding out from shrapnel/burns or being under rubble , possibly living though being severely mutilated physically and constantly reminded of the incident

>Die in 10 mins, or survive with neurological/treatable problems.

Probably a better death than decapitation with fruit knife, webm related.

>roach bris.webm
You'd think they'd have learned how to sharpen shit or use a heavy blade and force instead.

I don't care how the sand people die, only that they do.

Could give zero fucks all muslims deserve to die I don't give a fuck use more chemical attacks for all I fucking care

lewd

Crybabies are complaing about this as if colateral damage doesn't happen everywhere. So what someone made a mistake and killed some kids, it's a fucking war, people are giong to die

Why are they posing these kids? Is this suppose to make us want to go to war? It hasn't made THEM want to.

Sarin gas attacks the parasympathetic nervous system, causing the shutdown of breathing.

Literally all you need to do is make sure they are getting air in their lungs and they'll recover, you'd think after having sarin dropped on them this many times they wod have learned that.

Or even just tried to spread that information to people.

look at the watermark
>totally cool pix

Except it couldn't have been sarin. It's fake news

ALL "ASSAD GAS ATTACK" THREADS ARE SHILL THREADS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE REBELS ARE KNOWN TO USE GAS ATTACKS

THERE'S NO PROOF OF ASSAD BEING RESPONSIBLE

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188

Was this before or after they fucked those two girls/wives?

Ah, the Muslims. Such peaceful, thoughtful people!

High enough doses completely paralyze the lungs, atropine is needed. Its something a region like that should stockpile, its the go to for nerve agents.

WMDs are an international taboo and when they're used without a strong international response it legitimizes their future use threatening international stability. for a board that claims to deal with politics you don't even have a middle school student level of understanding of how the world works

When the end comes, you will all pay for this tenfold. Perpetrators and scoffers.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

2 dead sandniggers. Not much to talk about desu.

On the news tonight they were talking about how this was "the first gas attack by the Syrian regime since 2013" as if they hadn't been screaming "Regime gas attack!" for the past year.

Cough white phosphorus cough

not a WMD

Atropine is needed to restore function to the nerves, if oxygen is in the lungs diffusion will occur and suffocation will be prevented.

Anythings a WMD if you try hard enough.

>daily reminder bombs hit a rebel chemical weapons stockpile which caused the "gas attack"

I had a kikebook friend apologizing to the Syrian people on behalf of America. She honostly believes Trump was involved.

I have settings for Toast, Bake, and Turbo heat mode, which do you prefer.

Also 350F or 450F? I recommend 350F, it will cook you slower, but you suffer more, which turns me on so I can fap longer while you die.

The worse part is the West trying once more to blame Assad, despite the rebels being the ones responsible.

Sauce?

Finally a non-shill post. Thank you OP

Yes the Gas attacks were proven to be fake news a couple years ago by the portrayal from Obama Admin and the Assad gas attacks on the civilians. (Remember the UN convoy in the same town)

The motive to bring western troops into the Middle East is still a big propaganda by the west. ( Jews and Saudi Arabia eg)

>We need a reason to have troops on the ground

Any serving soldier or vet will tell you that the Middle East is a no go zone for conventional troops as the introduction of asymmetric warfare, unstable Iraq and Syrian government , IEDS and ATGM littering the battlefield. It is a lose lose scenario for soldiers.

I say; gas, bombs, starvation, execution. All the same suffering.

The cause is Radical Islam. The cause is the Wests inability to fight and kill ISIS fighters; and ISIS families and ISIS civilians who support them. (We need to kill women and children to achieve this). Period.

Assad is not to blame. Let the small children die.

nutted and she still succ

>the cause
The cause of what?

Wew

Wonder if there's a connection.
-Russia gets bombed
-literally the same week, Syrians get fucking gassed.

We have special gas attacks for you roach

i cant believe these cunts are trying this again. it just lacks imagination

the bbc were caught faking the whole story, on camera last time.

so, yeah, lets try it again.

also, any news report that quotes the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (basically all european MS media), is instantly not worth listening to, because, the SOHR is one guy, sat in a terraced house, on the internet... in coventry, UK. who hates assad and hasn't set foot in syria in over 10 years.

Sure we do faggot. Nothing will be done because it was once again the rebels using the gas and we sure in the fuck can't be delegitimizing the whole "religion of peace" and "plucky underdog rebels fighting for human rights" narrative now can we?

this is pure propaganda

Y'all dead inside, ain't ya?
Human life for you means nothing....

i dont know if youre a troll, shill, or genuinely retarded

fuck sake

Original Sup Forumsack here. Let me clarify a couple of things for you.

Most of us find these attacks terrible and sad to see it being used against civilians. Having said that...

The posters here are millenial edgelords thinking apathy is "cool", the other half is Jewish vermin behind proxies rejoicing in the handiwork they are ultimately responsible for.

With globular warming and overbobulation, isn't it a Good Thing to have lots of innocent people die? Hold on, the cognitive dissonance is hurting I need a prozac.