Stop Encouraging Leftists

A large factor for the power and the strength of the left is their "moral high ground." When you call leftists "Social Justice Warriors" and "Progressives" it seems more like a compliment to the left rather than an insult. These positive names may encourage normies to side with the left. Call them for what they are, Communists. A word like that will at least take the moral "high ground" away from the left's highhorse.

Because "killing niggers" is definitely deserving of a high moral pedestal.

Cry more.

They never had a moral high ground, because they had no objective morality. It is all social hygine to them. The best way is to seperate them and reason with them. Some have actually listened and agreed when I did that. The others are lost.

exactly. it is imperative to prevent as many normies from entering that leftist belief system. when they enter it, many stop listening to reason.

Right, user. They only think they have a moral high ground because their primary center of thought is through feelings. If you calmly explain why they are wrong in private, it usually disarms them. Some on the other hand will never listen. Especially those who are in a position to lord it over on their underlings. These cannot be reasoned with.

I don't understand, are you implying it's not?

Their objective morality is that white heterosexual maleness is bad, and everything else is good, forever

Interesting thought. Safety squads again when?

The issue is that reasonable case by case discussions doesn't do much in the bigger picture. That is why using the left's tactics against them will be far more effective. They call us fascists and our insults to them are pathetic at best and unrelatable at worst.

>If you calmly explain why they are wrong in private, it usually disarms them.

Another way to disarm them is through humor and/or sarcasm. Leftist comedians do this shit all the time and when you return the favor, leftists lose their fucking mind.

You know what I do? Just keep being myself. I live in California, more specifically, the SF Bay Area. This is SJW central, mind you. I don't watch myself. I don't try to not offend them. Shit, I know an Antifa punk rock girl who dislikes me for this, but is secretly wet from me not giving a fuck. Shit, I could wear an SS uniform and minorities would probably smile for me having balls and looking fresh. I wore combat boots once and some semi-black-looking guy complimented them and sarcastically asked if I have a nazi outfit out of light humor.

The thing is, especially with a girl, an SJW is giving you a litmus test. A shit test. If you give in, you're being a beta bitch. They LOVE a challenge. If you make their nagging more difficult, they get sexually frustrated, eventually like you. Remember, these are the type with a rape or "daddy" fetish.

I'm not saying be a full-on edge lord, but hold your head high and let them babble while not giving them any attention.

>Safety squads again when?

Someone should test the waters. If a ban is issued, the mod is still a /leftypol/ faggot. If not, commence safety reich 2.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

>Call them for what they are, Communists.

Ha you are right user. We have a huge advantage here, since the liberals are largely not funny anymore. Problem though, is that a lot of liberals nowdays have shitty taste in music and comedy. It used to be the opposite ten or fifteen years ago. topsy turvy shit.

I'm ready when you are

>Call them for what they are, Communists
I think "marxist" is more fitting

Or just the tried and true "libshit"

>Call them for what they are, Communists. A word like that will at least take the moral "high ground" away from the left's highhorse.

I've had success calling them "domestic terrorists" and "traitors" Basically take the things that they said about the tea party and bundy ranchers and flip them, it's so fun watching shitlibs getting rekt by their own strawmans.

Right, anything that is relatable for normies and negative.
Libshit seems silly though. Its like when liberals say "cuntservative." it makes the person saying it seem dumb.

Stay safe.

Thinking you have a moral high ground and actually having a moral high ground are two different things. Just ask Anakin.

You've misunderstood that the more we convince them they are undeniably moral and just the more they will attempt to justify immoral acts as their demonstrations become more and more unacceptable to the rest of the public.

Thinking you are moral is different to objectively being moral. Antifa and it's sympathizers have demonstrated this time and time again.

Doing the opposite causes a viewpoint to reflect on itself when it is accused of dangerous activity. Letting them carry on and encouraging them only seeks to turn their movement so radical that it does more damage to itself than any critic could.

Antifa is different from SJWs. SJWs actually think they have the high ground. Antifa only pretends too have it to get support.

They are liars and decievers. And they know it. That makes them dangerous.