Sup Forums is now the 84th most popular site in the US

Also the 334th most popular site in the world. alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org

People who have come to this site over the past year due to the election already account for a large portion of the posters on this site, and with Sup Forums being this popular the rate at which new posters come here will only accelerate. Is there any hope for saving this site from the flood of shit at this point, or have we passed the point of no return?

Literally any other board is fine

It's just here.

I honestly believe Sup Forums, especially after the creation of Sup Forums, played a major part in helping cultivate the conservatism we're expecting to see in Generation Z.

whats the girl in this image from

Outside

Anime girls don't exist outside

>that spike even after the elections
What caused that? HWNDU?

Really galvanizes my garbanzos

Only by posting stuff that alienates normies can this site be saved.

Anime, lewds, loli, etc.

re:LIFE
a slice of life/drama manga

they will assimilate whether they want it or not.

Then Sup Forums needs anime posters

The pendulum swings back.

Just remember, it's all your fucking fault Sup Forums.
From Sup Forums

Is Kuro the ultimate semen demon?

The younger generation is very isolated from the real world because they grew up with very over protective parents, so that could explain why some of them support Trump.

Right wing populism tends to attract people with very underdeveloped brains who have never experienced the necessary human interactions to become emotionally mature adults, which is why it tends to attract high school dropouts and rural and suburban retards, and it's why you almost never see any Trump supporters in colleges and large cities.

you guys can't be saved.
You can't have the same level of elitism as Sup Forums.
You have to accept you're Sup Forums with politics

so has hiroshimoot figured out how to make this cesspool profitable unlike luggage lad?

buy a Sup Forums pass and you're doing your part.
I just renewed mine, I've also bought passes for others

This desu

If you go to boards and threads that require specialty or actual interest to post in it's fine. It's why places like Sup Forums and Sup Forums are shit because anyone knows enough to post there.

This

I hate you, Canada. You deserve what's coming.

Sup Forums is great for easy replies from the most basic bait

it's just too easy

I fucking hate redditors and normalfags

There's plenty of old posters hanging around this board the problem is there's no barrier on the content.

This should not be construed as an invitation for Sup Forumsacks to immigrate to other boards. We're full and don't want to be culturally enriched.

Sup Forums elitism turned into tryhard faggotry and ironic shitposting, now they're r_anime 2.0.

I'm growing with Sup Forums and Sup Forums.
I think this is not good for me

That's why we have mods.

>that image
Oh gods the nostalgia. How fast the time changes
I remember habbo raid of 06 as if it was yesterday.

No moot did that.

Sup Forums is plagued by MAL posters and r/anime posters

moot fired the only mod who gave enough of a shit about Sup Forums t ban the narutards, moot killed Sup Forums

moot certainly didn't help when he let whiners from /q/ and IRCfags determine how moderation worked. You could tell the place was flooded with newfags because Sup Forums sucked his dick when he left.

take me back to 2011

No no no, the only Sup Forums part of Sup Forums are the shills and shit posters.

Sup Forums is a combination of Sup Forums and Sup Forums. When Sup Forums dragged its nutsack across Sup Forums over goober gate, it consequently brought back some of the Sup Forums spirit, while broadcasting that insane level of infernal autism all over the Internet.

Also anime is definitely a part of board culture here.

t. MAL poster

More like the people who didn't feel welcome felt welcomed after moot did the naruto thing.
Every day, to this day, you can click onto Sup Forums and see the same low quality low tier narushit threads. If those posters felt unwelcomed the board quality would go up.
Not because they like naruto, but because their threads are absolute shit.

or it just clusters men who are so autistic they cannot tolerate change nor strangers in one place and amplifies your confirmation bias.

>Sup Forums
>reddit
I assume that you haven't seen what /tg/ has become, right?

>tfw the only cute for the normalfag cancer, ponies, are still banned
Reminder that normalfags cant stand the sight of pastel colored ponies and they will fuck off because no one will take them seriously

/spa/ revealed that its actually Canadians who shit up Sup Forums the most go figure

We past that point of no return a long time ago. Gook moot will no doubt sell to a Jew at some point.

You're right, n/a/ruto was pretty much the point of no return for Sup Forums. Just for shits and giggles go to MAL and look at the latest threads, then look at Sup Forums's catalog. It's sad.

>tfw all those pony threads, trap threads, hookup threads on Sup Forums numb'd you to such faggotry and it's like water washing downhill.
I am euphoric

Old memes were still strong.

The state of /pol over the past few months proves the point about uncontrolled, muslim immigration.

Once it reaches a critical mass, there's no way back to the good old days.

I'm not surprised, it's always the fucking LEAF that shits up something

theres nothing wrong with it, it's an site meant for mongolian cartoons and mango :D

No, but I've heard horror stories.

I'm one of those people who browses nothing but 4/a/ for anime related discussion.
I had some decent discussion about the new ghost in the shell friday and saturday.
You have to hit the threads with the possible posters you want to talk to

>trollface is now considered an old meme.

/mlpol/ proves otherwise

I bought one. I just never use it.

Of course. Other things are ancient.

Not much we can do about it. The original people have to move and create a new place.

>mfw there has been 520 million posts on Sup Forums in the last 7 years

Jesus christ

Sup Forums is still the only place left for reasonable anime discussion, the problem is good threads are more of a shocking surprise instead of a regular thing. I think part of the problem is western anime fans are pretty retarded in general, the reasonable ones are a tiny minority.

>Change is inherently good

>Strangers are inherently good

I bet you suck muslim balls while he creams inside your wife.

Oh shit user, GC was an experience

never said change was inherently good but much of Sup Forums seems to see it as an inherent evil. I don't like Muslims.

A terrible one. But in hindsight, good preparation for all the time I would later squander on Sup Forums.

I would say BOKU JANAI was better, but then again I finished GC, and not that.

We're well past the point of no return.
My suggestion to fix this godforsaken hole is to bring divise shit to return into the boards:
ie: loli guro, etc.
the more widespread obscure fetishes become the less appealing this site will appear to normalcucks.

there's nothing really reliable about Alexa, Sup Forums probably has the most active commenting of any website other than the big mainstream sites

at this point most conservatives policies would be a change

>leaf

It is really bad but at the time, 2011 it was a great experience with Sup Forums, much like KlK.

Peak Sup Forums was the best Sup Forums since Sup Forums's golden age desu familiams

\o/ TABE MY ENERGY :D \o/

It's in a pretty bizarre state, sometimes it feels like people there behave and act as if everything they know about this website came from Encyclopedia Dramatica.
I think 1d4chan is to blame, it definitely served as a gateway for all the undesired elements like people clearly from the outside that liked all the lol-so-whacky stories from 1d4chan and such.
>Sup Forums is still the only place left for reasonable anime discussion, the problem is good threads are more of a shocking surprise instead of a regular thing. I think part of the problem is western anime fans are pretty retarded in general, the reasonable ones are a tiny minority.
Sup Forums really is not as bad as it could've been by this point. I also actually consider janitors there to be one of the few more reasonable ones across all boards, well more or less so.

kek

Sadly I didn't watch KlK with Sup Forums.

Chloe. her name is chole , you fucking pleb. you don't spell English words with greek characters, do you ?!?!!

It's easier to resist all change than play into the hands of the enemy so to speak.

The hubris of the day is to change everything all the time cause fuck those old racists n shieeet.

Believe it or not also, the original group has more right to control over it's proceedings than people who just came.

I recall an image that perfectly illustrates the issue with being overly accepting of newfags, however I don't have it saved and it's not something you can just search for reasonably.

This is now a /jpqa/ thread.
Post anything that slides fake news threads away.

>implying the 2011 stuff isn't still used.

Shiggy

>Is there any hope for saving this site from the flood of shit at this point, or have we passed the point of no return?
We've passed the point of no return years before you even came to this site.

It's far more popular than this. Virtually no millennial uses the Alexa toolbar.

Sup Forums has 160k posts per day. It's not even the most popular board and many are close it it. I believe there are more than half a million posts on Sup Forums every single day if you add them all up.

Sup Forums has more than 5x the posts per day than all political plebbits combined.

shoop da woop

And dont forget the lurkers, moot said that Sup Forums had millions of unique visitors per month. Sup Forums has probably 10x times that

>he's new

>>>mlpol

They already made sure that would never happen