Red flag?

I'm 24, she's 21. We've been together for a few months and have opened up about so many things.

BUT

she told me that when she was 20, a 37 year old man successfully got a restraining order against her, and after that she did not give any details.

She will not give any information. I know that the past is the past, but yikes.

>I know that the past is the past
>Literally less than a year ago

The girl is the girl, user.

Not really Sup Forums related but I'll help you out...

Courts rarely let men have restraining orders against women, it's almost always the other way around. If she has one against her from a man, it's serious. RUN

One year ago a court said that she was so batshit insane that she was not allowed near a 37 year old man.

Fucking run.

kek, sounds like she was some fag's sidepiece and went fatal attraction when she got cut loose

on the one hand she probably hasn't been around much and got played and flipped

on the other hand she was so autistic enough to get a restrainer as a woman

basically make a fist with both hands and punch yourself and see which hurts less

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume she was nothing more than a pump and dump to him, and she couldn't accept that.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Two sides to every story. I've had exes go to the police to avoid paying any debts or because I tried to get my shit back. However with any conflict between a man and a woman it's always best to assume the woman is in the wrong unless there's overwhelming evidence to suggest otherwise. The fact she clammed up about it after implies there isn't any.

Welp OP you got your answer.

I reckon you'll argue the shit out of the point though and not listen.

The courts would have completely ignored him without a stupid amount of proof though. If she got a restraining order it'd be a very different matter.

I don't see any potential problems here. It just is a sign that she's very loyal and devoted, and he couldn't handle it.

She loves hard, perfect Sup Forums material. She'll be an amazing wife, don't fuck around though...

Ask her for more details or run, shit can be really serious, just look at jim goad.

Restraining orders can be obtained for literally anything, but check her court records. To my knowledge, they are public information in every county in the country. Just Google "[my county] clerk of courts" and find their records.

It's ok, OP. Yanderes are best gf, they will love you till death or restraining order.

Fuck off cunt this isn't close to politics related

Honestly user, you're already fucked. When you break up with her the police will be on your door in a few days. It'll be rape, abuse, something to that effect. You'll spend the next few years fighting completely made up charges.

On the other hand, she is obviously stupid enough to get a restraining order against. So you'll probably be ok in the end. Any judge will tell you that is damn near impossible for a man to get one against a woman.

wew

probably faked some pregnancy/rape and tried to blackmail him over it.

If she has made an IVO 50/50 chance she is damaged goods with daddy issues who think everyone is out to rape her, run for your life OP.

run, stupid!

IVO?

Aussie for Restraining Order

Sounds like she was a pump and dump. Leave her OP, she will be nothing but mental issues.

This was an interesting read.