Vikings were overrated Barbarian savages with no culture

No inventions,no creations,no government,no nation-state,no rule of laws,just violent savages who did more damage to other Europeans then good with it's raids during dark ages.
Their descendants of today are famous for being biggest Cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

thevikingshistory.weebly.com/viking-inventions.html
history.com/news/history-lists/6-things-we-owe-to-the-vikings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storegga_Slide
learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/basics/patterns/
yourgenome.org/facts/what-are-dominant-and-recessive-alleles
youtube.com/watch?v=_6cWs1gUgWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Victims of circumstance, it's harsh up there in the cold reaches of nowhere.... they should get benefits & their well-being ought to be subsidized.

Pretty much everyone on Sup Forums agrees with this

No

Yes

Lol, what's wrong with these houses?

Stop doing anything remotely fun or comfortable.

Varg is pretty much nigger tier at this point, he's even said he thinks life is better in Africa kek.

What a delusion cunt Varg is.

dude i stay in one of them during a school trip there fucking shit basically mud huts

ooga booga where dem anglo wimen at

what a fucking cunt i am sick of styxfags and varg fanboys defending this edgy cunt

were them nordic women at oh ats right there sucking on sub human dick cause ur not men anymore

Unverified sensationalist shit in metal magazines doesn't mean anything.

ooga

booga

>No inventions,

Nice try

viking culture wasnt complete shit and actually had some really cool art
but i agree varg is an embarissment

The Normans were based tho

thank goodness
I thought I was needed to prove you wrong

>embarissment

expert sailors, master blacksmiths and shrewd traders. they weren't niggers, they just thought christians were fucking stupid. why would you keep all that gold in undefended churches on the coastline?

>No inventions
thevikingshistory.weebly.com/viking-inventions.html
history.com/news/history-lists/6-things-we-owe-to-the-vikings

They've been exposed for who they really are. The niggers of the north.

I mean I still like his music but I'm finding his videos fucking tiresome these days, he seems to have fully lost the plot over the past few months.

There's also the fact he tried to cover up killing Euronymous and dumped the clothes he was wearing while with a "friend" who got banged up for like 8 years for being an accomplice even though he was sat in the car while Varg shanked Aarseth. He also brags about the killing and makes out it was "self defence" even though the evidence strongly points to the contrary.

exactly
they were practically begging to be looted

Germanic hate threads, Slavic hate threads and Mediterranean hate threads are D&C bullshit.

oh no its quite fun
shows how obsessed people are with us

u do know they were defeated and pushed out also most of ur good genetic stock left norway to raid and most of them settled not to return you are the rejects and beta's who didnt leave fucking kek

Vikings were just rapist pirates
That's why Swedes love Somalis so much, because of their cultural affinity to their ancestors

So what? Euronymous was a commie faggot anyway. Maybe he did threaten to murder Varg, and maybe he overreacted, but either way who really cares. The whole "black metal inner circle" thing the article alludes to is utter bullshit though.

his music his fucking music it sounds shit but i hate metal anyway

apparently their ship tech was basically their own and cutting edge. i read once

>be pagan
>shit on christianity
>actually a satanist

Didnt see that coming

Sounds like niggers

As a norwegian, I agree to all this shit, even though it's highly hyperbolic. We should all mix our genes so that we're no longer evolving backwards into autistic and retarded white niggers, but create a new master race with all of the human genome combined!

The BEST of ALL worlds! Biology tends to work that way. Evolution tends to work that way. Taking preferable traits over weaker ones!

That's how shit works in nature!

Those cucks are literally nigger tier

lel

Also better hygiene than barbaric Medieval West Europeans. They took bath weekly, actualy took care of their hair, they invented combs.

On top of expert shipbuilding tech, steelworking. Probably only place were they suck compared to Western Europeans was cavalry and castle building. But they Descendents like normans were descent in both: they introduced lance cavalry basically in West Europe.

Fucking ass holes raided and raped and pillaged all across the east coast and made life total hell
Pay debbts

>no inventions
KEK
>monteNEGRO
Double KEK

youre mad because your ancestry sucks

>Comparing Mesopotamians to modern day Iranians is like comparing modern day Greeks to ancient Spartans
It will never be as good as it once was and everything you have done since then has pretty much undermined the bad assness of your ancestors

Good thing you're not a Viking then but a shitskin :)

Wasn't this already established when the Norse culture was universally cucked by Christianity? What's even better is that it's contagious. Christianity spread to the cold north, and the northern winds turned Christianity meek. I'm convinced that even if Islam manages to take roots in the north the cold wind will kill the tree before it ever bears fruit. It's just unkind to people in general.

>monte negro
nuff said

i dont get pic ur bitching about him being southern european but u post a sjw swede

Eugenics, but in a right way.

Multiculturalism sucks anyways. The real way to go it ethnically mixing us up and let evolution do what it does, weeding out weaker genes for the strongest and best genes!

In other news
>Germanic cucks still try and cling to a long dead heritage while looking like skinny emo faggots
TOP KEK

Thing is Christianity saved the Norse culture.Before Christianity the vikings were just cucks who raped and pillage peasants.Literally nigger tier

But after they adopt Christianity Sweden became a superpower.In culture,military,science

>cold = unkind to ppl in general
no, I love it actually, winter, snow, ice, all of it.

Go outside and tell that to your Neighbors

>Christianity saved Norse culture
>Christianity replaced Norse culture

Pick one.

but didnt this faggot and other black metal fags make it trendy to be a fedota tipper and having a degen lifestyle okay the guy was a satanist neopagan

stop bullying, we defended your emperors

So basically your looking for an excuse to let the shit skins and sub races fuck your women? Because that's all it sounds like to me
>We iz gunna be superior genetics and shit
Can't wait for that meme to show up so we can destroy it

Spartans were stupid retards who wrecked what was best of Greek civilisation, left open everything for Macedonian Barbarians and because of foolishness declined their own power by killing off most priveleged and legendary spartans (population of citizens declined from tens to barely few thousands - they relied on middle level free non citizen mercs (traders in society) even in military) . They were niggers of Greek Civilisation invented barely anything. Sad Athens lost total war because of some squable.

>Ninjas also wore all black ninja suits.
Take a history class, you fucking retard.

>brits in charge of writing their own language

Normans literally descended from vikings

they could of wiped u off out of history and burn all ur manga tier sagas they took pity on u the how sad

No bullying.
Also the Varagian Guard was Christian Vikings

not british

So basically the Greek version of the Norse Vikings

>Christianity replaced Norse culture

Hmmmm no

>Romans and Italians didn't have pirates.

>cucks
>raping and pillaging
Pick one

>But after they adopt Christianity Sweden became a superpower.In culture,military,science
You mean after they became heretical Protestants in the early modern era, which was preceded by the Renaissance and the reintroduction of pre-Christian ideas?

Why are the Macedonians barbarians?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storegga_Slide

>Although Doggerland was permanently submerged through a gradual rise in sea level, it has been suggested that coastal areas of both Britain and mainland Europe, extending over areas which are now submerged, would have been temporarily inundated by a tsunami triggered by the Storegga Slide. This event would have had a catastrophic impact on the contemporary Mesolithic population.

Wonder how many of us died in the tsunami.

you literally live in mount nigger.

I'd call this high culture

>Macedonians barbarians

They weren't.They were the first greek tribe who tried and succefully unite the greeks.Even by force

only formally though. many men went to join the varangian guard just after scandinavia had been "christened"

i don't really hate on the christian part of the viking age. christianity back then in scandinavia was extremely influenced by the norse faith

they had open marriages and allowed faggorty but they did mock them and shun etc

Why not? We're all human. Dominant genes will always come before recessive genes.

learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/basics/patterns/

That's the equivalent of calling Ramadan a Swedish tradition because they happen to do it in Sweden and they have their feast with Swedish ingredients in their food.

i rememebr u ur at pagan fag who is a femboy and was indenial about odin being a cuck

It's not coincedence Varagian Guard stayed untill the end.They could have left before 1453 but they stayed there to die for the Emperor because they believed in him

>savages
>have boat-building technology hundreds of years ahead of their time

Let me tell you a little story about a man called Darwin see Darwin had this theory called survival of the fittest and that worked for a time when we basically had to fight tooth and nail for life but now you have a very advanced form of social Darwin's where faggots like you are literally trying to commit sociological suicide by buying into a meme about the superiority of shit skin genes which is actually a load of bull shit since most niggers, and sand nigger have a closer biological link to fucking monkeys than actual human beings

Yeah, Greeks were lucky, that Macedonians did give a fuck about civilisation.

it's true he posted that stolen celtic tinket in a pagan thread i was shitposting in then he started posting nordic femboys as examples of nordic supermacy

The study of genetics and biology is pretty interesting, if you try to get a better understanding of it, you'll see that WE don't necessarily have to do shit, just lean back and let EVOLUTION do it's job.

yourgenome.org/facts/what-are-dominant-and-recessive-alleles

Somebody should shop Varg's face on the nigger and Caesar on the chinese guy

>When you responded once but still felt cucked and wanted to try again

Remind me again what Montenegro contributed to the world? Just a mongrel mix of cultures ruled by their betters.

The vikings had distinct culture, heritage, governmental system, complex laws and rules and only a small number actually ever raided. Things pol would know if they bothered picking up a book on the subject instead of parroting each others bullshit.

They may not have benefited from the Roman era as much as the other European kingdoms, but at least they can say they contributed more to the world than any monte negro ever did.

Maybe they were overrated and savages.

But they most certainly did have quite a lot of culture. They even invented their own written language, as crude as it was.

Jeez, what the hell for you Scandinavians happened that you become supporters and promoters of cuckoldry. Evolution naturally introduces new recessive traits. But Why enforce this?

(you)

You do know that when you use the term Viking your specifically referring to the group of Norsemen who participated in raids and war that's the sort of thing you would know if
>You picked up a book on the subject

It's true desu. When you think about it they are the most nigger-like civilisation in europe

>Build Africa-tier stick huts

> Call yourself great warrior but really only cheapshot villagers and farmers like a dindu

>9 out of the 10 times you face an actual enemy army (i.e. not farmers) you get your assed wooped

>Have no real system of governance, administration or law, instead be like africans and say ooga booga im your chief

>Go around knocking shit down by other countries who actually make and build stuff

>add nothing to european knowledge, understanding or technology

VI-KANGZ where fucking plebs.

He has a point. Why should we support the tird world if they refuse to be civilized themselves. Working a 9-5 job means your taxes become gibs me dats, and your (((boss))) gets richer.

Ofc they was, the original Vikings was black.
>Original Vikings
Black
>Original romans
Black
>Original Macedonians
Black, Alexander the great was black
>Original native Americans
Black
>Jesus
Black
>The founding fathers
Black, George Washington has been a victim of whitewashing

Yeah. That's evolution. Darwin's theory explains all this shit fairly comprehensibly, so it is weird that you didn't fully understand this.

Preferable traits gets to live on, whilst undesirable traits go away -> We EVOLVE.

This is how nature works, has always worked like and will continue to do so forever. Why fight it?

I'm not saying shitskins or niggers are "superior", I'm saying that happens naturally, by design, and it's nothing we can do about it.

Boat, navigation, metallurgy. They did have a code of laws, mind you very loose and justice was given out by the earls. On the whole tho yes they are over glorified barbarians. But to say they created nothing is like saying blacks created something.

I do know that. It's usually just easier in online discussions to not be a pedantic autist.

Some African Americans actually believe all of this, never heard about the native American one

>Nothing we can do about it
Genocide is a thing
Racial cleansing is a thing
Not importing them into your country by the thousands but instead leaving them to die in their own shit hole countries like God and nature intended is also a thing
But naw it's all evolution you can't control it.
>pic related it's your great great great grandchildren

youtube.com/watch?v=_6cWs1gUgWg

>Build Africa-tier stick huts
Oh okay, logging and carpentry are the same as stick huts in Africa.

>9 out of the 10 times you face an actual enemy army (i.e. not farmers) you get your assed wooped
Vikings were part-time soldiers themselves. They lost battles and won battles.

>Have no real system of governance, administration or law, instead be like africans and say ooga booga im your chief
Educate yourself on Germanic law.

>Go around knocking shit down by other countries who actually make and build stuff
Such as?

>add nothing to european knowledge, understanding or technology
Yeah absolutly nothing.
>Experts in navigation
>Longships
>Viking culture, language and Danelaw had a profound effect on Britannia.

>Pedantic autistic
Yeah I guess you have been a little bit autistic but here is the best part when you go out of your way to literally imply you can be more autistic than autistic because you got shown as being an autistic is just fucking autistic

Why the hell do you care your an Aussie all your ancestors are convicts from England or Gold seekers from England

Vikings were savages, thats true, but at the time and place that they lived in, being a savage seems like a good decision.
Can kinda put that into whats happening now in sweeden and germany, the crime is rising there are "no go" zones in their country, refugees throwing rocks through windows and at policemen, bombings, fires. And what do the people do? They just try to be most "civilised" show how "intelligent" and "progressive" they are. Whats the use in that? They should be a little bit more savage in my opinion and react.
Whats the point in being some intellectual colony jerking each others dicks off making architecture when in the end, a group of savages that do nothing but train in harsh environments and fight constantly will come along and murder you and take over the city because theyre just better warriors.
They didnt invent anything thats true, but they were extremely religious and their religion was abit different than ours, they didnt consider being a good goy is enough to get you to heaven, no, to get to heaven you have to die in a battle, to slay and to be slain. Every day you pray, you have religious rituals and every day you are reminded, to go to heaven i have to die in a battle. If you are religious, and you want to enjoy the glorious life after death in valhalla, youre not going to sit at home fucking with architecture or art, building churches, youre going to train and then go to a battle.
So savages that invented nothing, but pretty good fucking savages.

I'm first generation Aussie, and I'm not even English or Germanic for that matter.