New IBT/TIPP poll: Trump now at 34%, 49% with white men

New IBT/TIPP poll: Trump now at 34%, 49% with white men.

investors.com/politics/trump-approval-plunges-amid-russia-inquiry-obamacare-repeal-failure-ibdtipp-poll/

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-missed-trump-we-asked-pollsters-why/
youtube.com/watch?v=3iFOkGEe8UU
boingboing.net/2013/06/22/obama-candidate-vs-obama-pr.html
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/obama-legacy/2008-election-foreign-policy-interview.html
youtu.be/fbb4du6ZtXc
youtube.com/watch?v=oLWaoMCUg0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone has realized what a two faces promise breaking Dumbfuck he really is. Ryancare, was he even fucking joking?

The endless Russia, Russia, Russia drumbeat is killing him too. I really believe the Repubs will exert pressure on him to resign by year-end if the approval crashes below 30%. They aren't going to risk getting slaughtered in the midterms due to his gross unpopularity.

إن شاء الله، سيتم ضرب لكم مثل الكلب أنت.

still at 49% with white men tho.

Oh look, it's the same bullshit you retards pushed during the election. Drumpf will step aside. Drumpf will cause Republicans to lose Congress. Drumpf, Drumpf, Drumpf. You lost in an embarrassing fashion, show some humility.

>polls
Saged, hidden, onward to the next obvious slide thread.

>trusting (((polls)))

>this deluded

oh vey yes, the pols are wrong good goy

>pls pay attention to my attempts of demoralization by appeals to dubious consensus

lol

>chances of winning
its an opinion piece. not a poll.

>I don't know what a chance is

I'm sure golfing 14 times in the last 12 weeks is going great with his supporters.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Do you retards even have a golf course?

you are a dense motherfucker aren't you?

an opinion piece is the opinion of the news outlets that's publishing it.

a poll is the opinion of people outside of news outlets aka average voters.

Yes, there are plenty of gold courses in Birmingham.

>hurr durr the polls are always right

We heard it for a year around here. You think your goat-fucking ass is going to say anything we haven't heard?

(((Podhoretz)))

Is this just a coincidence or was Sup Forums right yet again?

literally every single headline in the picture () is an opinion piece and not a single actual poll.

Every single poll actually had him right along with Hilary. He was even leading in the polls for a few days.

I know white british students are not doing well in school but dude you should at-least know the difference between an opinion piece and a poll. Sad!

He hadn't led for two months, and even that lead was only on a few polls.

The opinion pieces are based on polls and written by the same idiots who are predicting he will resign. Feel free to show me any poll the predicted the electoral college win he would receive, or anything even resembling the electoral win.

Yeah that actually surprised me.

Guess most of the people that hate trump would probably identify as a fucking fox or some shit though.

Reminder: these polls are the same polls where clear oversampling and correction techniques are used to get what they want, they were wrong

>chance of winning
the moron still keeps posting opinion pieces.
jesus you are dump.

>The opinion pieces are based on polls
no they are not. it's right there you idiot. OPINION.

>Feel free to show me any poll the predicted the electoral college win he would receive
Here you go: realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
He is right under her. Only a couple of points behind.

No polls weren't right. They got the swing states wrong bigly. See PA.

The 2% was just a last minute correction. If you do the math months before, it's way fucking off.

That's not the electoral college, retard.

electoral college is a separate body, you can't poll them. you can only poll for the popular vote, which he lost, BIGLY!

Literally every pre-election poll was wrong. Why would it be different now?

>No polls weren't right
They were not right, but they were not as wrong as trump supporters say they were.

probably around 60% in reality. The pollsters never learned from their mistakes so are probably still doing the exact same thing they did wrong during the election and that is calling up people in New York. and DC.

You couldn't point to a single pollster that admitted their fuck up and you could probably only find a small handful of media journalists that did.

What are you talking about? The state polls were way off. Of the 11 swing states, the polls got 8 wrong, 4 of those were outside the margin of error.

I had to hear you cunts cry for months about how Trump was going to lose because "ALL the polls can't possibly be wrong." Well, they were.

The election is over, my Paki friend.

>poll white men
>I never got to participate

not suprising

the tax reform plan they're floating is proposing either carbon taxes or a VAT tax and idiots still defend him. trump is a total joke, which is exactly why i voted for him

>Literally every pre-election poll was wrong
Care to name a few of them?
Polls not opinion pieces or prediction by "analysts".

>Polls
Pollsters know how to get the results they want.

Impeachment hearings will be coming any day now, as soon as the Russia investigation wraps up and the truth is exposed. The American people are realizing that allowing Trump to take office was a mistake.

>The state polls were way off.
Sources?
Remember, Polls not opinion pieces or prediction by "analysts"

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-missed-trump-we-asked-pollsters-why/

The Toddler in Chief

The first line form your own link:
>Individual polls missed, at the state level and nationally (though national polls weren’t far off)
>though national polls weren’t far off

yeh he totally fucked up with Ryancare, Russia narrative is not dying, attacking freedom caucus members was the most retarded thing he could have done, still pushing the obama spied on me just for political reasons shit when its becoming clear he was surveilled because of his shady connections to shady people. I rooted for him during election and still think he's 100 times better than any other candidate was but he needs to stop being retarded. A nationalist who opposes Soros & Co. will be under attack 24/7 but he makes it extra easy with his occasional stupidity.

Why do I have to do all the work for you? Everyone acknowledged the polls were off. The national vote is meaningless in US federal elections.

These were the states that the polls were way off on. Even the states they said he would win, they underestimated his margin of victory, which lowered his perceived odds of winning all the "close" races in North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, and Iowa.

Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin were just way off.

I agree

Gut Morgen, Mutti.

>Why do I have to do all the work for you
lol
>"I can't prove my bullshit, even tho I tried"

The picture clearly shows the polls that were off. What do you think all the (((pundits))) were basing their opinions on? Everyone believed the polls, which said Trump would be blown out.

>literally a fucking poll
Not defending the guy just because, but politics is politics. Trump is too prideful but remember that this is a sacrifice. Someone has to fall on the sword

Was more than the 6 they were even pushing red states as tossups for a while. They lived completely in a bubble and still haven't left it.

Also the internet privacy bill was total fuckup

Nobody cares about you. Estonia is rightfully Russian clay and will soon return to its natural state.

Google it, you dumb fucking arab

Well, here's my thought on this. The American people are smart, but like people everywhere (aside from deep within monasteries) they are impatient.

The economy is fucked. Pretty much everywhere in this God-forsaken world. We want to get it going again. It's going to be hard, it's going to take time, and we are all going to have to go through a lot of pain to get to that place we're going. Sorry, but that's just reality bud.

Bernie Sanders stepped up and offered to give everyone free shit: a band-aid that won't fix the problem at its core.
Hillary Clinton stepped up and told everyone that there isn't any problem at all: a blatant lie from mommy telling baby not to worry about grown-up things and that there is no boogeyman.
Donald Trump stepped up and told the hard truth. People freaked the fuck out at him, and others saw hope in him. However, both of these groups were focused on what they viewed as the end-game and not the journey there.
Trump based his platform on the American people putting on their work boots and putting in the hours and manpower to get shit done and stop the destructive cascade of our economy. He encouraged us to buy American goods. You know the rest... It all sounded great, but the people turning on him aren't ready to do THEIR part in the American machine. Buying American is more expensive; what a hassle! Well, that's the price you pay to keep the money at home. Everyone wants to work, but the economy is still so fucked that work seems meaningless and empty to a huge portion of the populace.

Give the man time to work. Change is difficult and we're all going to go through that difficult change together. No one wants to be uncomfortable, but it's an inevitability at this point unless we, as a species, lay down and die like the dogs people like Clinton think we are.

>What do you think all the (((pundits))) were basing their opinions on
they were basing their opinions on the act that 100% of the country saw trump as a joke and a douche bag before 2015.

>being this mad when somebody dares to criticize Trump
You're the reason why people are calling Trump supporters cult followers.

hillary can still win this guys, polls give her a 98% chance!

Why are you so reluctant to admit you're wrong? They were looking at the polls, which were wrong. Sorry, Abdul.

just let him live in the bubble. that's his safe space.

Brush up on your Russian.

arent polls just opinions of people?

Polling done by the same agencies that were so hysterically wrong during the election. The same agencies we've already proven to collude with the DNC. The same polling agencies that told us Obama was loved by everybody. The same polling agencies that are hellbent on getting back at Trump.

almonds activated

surprise! negative campaigning works and the MSM has been working overtime on anti Trump campaign

Or maybe being an incompetent fuck who doesn't live up to any of his promises makes people dislike you.

>travel ban failed 3 times
>healthcare bill failed
>unpopular bills like the internet privacy bill
>has golfed 14 times in the last 12 weeks
>is costing $74,000 a day
>might actually be russia's bitch

>"negative campaigning"

The economy is on fire.

Everywhere is hiring. Consumer confidence is higher than it was before 9-11.

The illegals are being removed and are self deporting. There is plenty of work and money to go around to us citizens.

Deblasio just tweeted that new york had its safest quarter in modern history.

Things are great and only getting better. At this rate we won't need to raise taxes because economic growth will cover it.

Hey, boy lover, why didn't you respond.

Ignoring campaign promises and bumbling incompetence didn't hurt Obama's polling numbers. I wonder why.

which campaign promise did he ignored?
wanna give any example of bumbling incompetence?

Obama was black though.

his vocabulary was also higher then a 4 years old.

Enjoy: youtube.com/watch?v=3iFOkGEe8UU

He never closed Gitmo, never reigned in mass surveillance, and expanded foreign intervention, in direct contradiction to his campaign promises. He was essentially Bush 3.0 and the left swallowed it all up because he was Their Guy©.

Obama was a stuttering retard whenever he was off teleprompter or not dealing with a soft reporter.

>He never closed Gitmo
tried 4 times. trying 4 times does not means ignored.

>never reigned in mass surveillance
not campaign promise

>expanded foreign intervention
not campaign promise

>in direct contradiction to his campaign promises
That's the best you could find?

>Obama was a stuttering retard
any video of that?
you know this thing called video right?

Hey, boy lover, why didn't you respond?

Maybe if the Republicans didn't stop him at every turn he would've been able to get more done. Funnily though, Trump isn't able to get anything done even with the Republican party in power.

>surveillance

boingboing.net/2013/06/22/obama-candidate-vs-obama-pr.html

Here's a brief overview. Snowden cited Obama's broken promises on surveillance as one of the reasons for leaking the NSA documents.

>tried 4 times

He had a majority in both houses and he controlled the military. If he wanted Gitmo closed, he could have done it. Instead he settled for a half measure where, instead of arresting people, he just bombed everyone suspected of being a terrorist.

>foreign intervention

washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/obama-legacy/2008-election-foreign-policy-interview.html

He goes over his criticism of Bush's foreign intervention here. Hell, he won a Nobel peace prize 3 months into his first term because of how he talked about cutting back foreign intervention and nuclear proliferation.

Here's the stuttering retard. There's plenty of other videos of him stuttering and bumbling.

youtu.be/fbb4du6ZtXc

Trump has been in power for two months. Obama had Congress for two years and only managed to get a mangled Healthcare bill and a failed stimulus through before his party lost in a historic landslide on 2010.

I mean, the economy is doing great by any measure. Why the fuck would his poll numbers be falling

>(((polls)))

Oh, right.

>I mean, the economy is doing great by any measure.
he has done absolutely nothing for the economy. name one thing he has done. he is still riding on obama's success.

>obanana
>sucess

literally pick one

>surveillance
believing Snowden now? I though he was a traitor that needs to be killed.

>He had a majority in both houses
only for the first two years. he had other thing to do in the first two years.

>foreign intervention
he pulled US out of iraq didn't he?

>he won a Nobel peace prize 3 months
yeah that was bull shit.

>video
thinking before you speak is as bad as this? youtube.com/watch?v=oLWaoMCUg0g

your country would have been annexed by now if he didn't send support years ago.

I showed you a quote where Obama was saying he would reign in the surveillance state. It's not about believing Snowden or not.

He could have closed Gitmo with a single executive order, but chose not to.

He might have followed Bush's withdrawal plan I Iraq, but he got us booked down in Libya, Syria, Somalia, and Yemen. To say nothing of his failed policies that led to the creation of ISIS. Perhaps sending a billion dollars in arms to the "moderate rebels" wasn't such a good idea.

>polls showed that Trump had 1-10% chance of winning
>implying polls are the least bit trustworthy

Top Kek, can't believe there are retards here who fall for this bullshit.

what help ? you mean those fake missiles ?
or anti ICMB shields elements that never arrived ?

also anexed by whom ? Russia ?
we are part of german 4th reich (EU) do you really think that russians will start war with germans over our clay ?

go hang yourself retarded sandnigger you know nothing about politics

Missing me now Drumpfkins?

also why are you using pepe as shillary symbol, she told the world that it's facist symbol, no ?

Its almost like there's a media smear campaign against him

what the fuck is a Europe flag?

When did this happen?

Yeah cause polls are done accurately when it comes to Trump and things. Especially when there isn't going to be a check like an actual election.

>believes in the made up Russia conspiracy theory.
All credibility lost.

Vladimir you can stop your disinfo campaign now.

How is him winning with odds of 28% so baffling to you. He had a greater than 1:4 chance of winning, that's actually pretty good, why does that make polls wrong because he won despite unfavorable odds? Keep in mind some of the narrow margins he won some key states. Fuck I'm tired of trying to explain this to retards