Skip to 4:57

What did she mean by this?

youtu.be/BROp35IAlQ4

Other urls found in this thread:

bangtube.org/youtuber-evalion-interracial-intercourse/
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who?

Frogs in boiling water means that the temp is being turned up slowly right underneath us that by the time we notice what's going on and try to do something then we'll be too late

One off...

One off...

she's right you know

Inb4 jidf and mgtow show up in thread

She was entirely scripted by her boyfriend.
Also, she is a commie now.

why was she allowed to say this in commie canada

Why are you a faggot?

I don't know I think she is trying to sell her used panties or something, trying to make some money.

dirty natsoc compared to ancap master race meme, someone

I was born this way.

I know.

>we
She's probably from leddit, like you are.

go back to r/the_donald mate

Why are so many of these '''Alt-Rightists''' or whatever you call them, Leafs?

Why are there none from say, Sn Diego, CA, or Tower Hamlets, East London?

>pro white
>isn't actually white
Doing a ponder.

>why aren't they shitskins

Dan Diego and Tower Hamlets are white, no?

white nationalist girl who had her life threatened by Antifa

Ended up moving to South Korea where she is currently living in exile

nobody here cares about that attention whore

Literal kike anne frank

East London reporting in...

It's that degeneracy breeds conservatives and Canada has the most degenerate prime minister / gouvernment in the world.

Whitechapel/Aldgate reporting in.

State your business.

Meme-ister of Propaganda. Angel reporting in.

bangtube.org/youtuber-evalion-interracial-intercourse/ she got blacked

Sup Forums if there's one thing i can tell you NEVER date a girl who says they're red pilled.

no mole on right cheek

never befriend someone who says they are red pilled.

Millenial Woes is a porridge wog, The Daily Shoah's New York, Red Ice is Swedish. It seems "we" mostly come from truly fucked places, just not the ones that have been colonised by shitskins, more the ones where all the cucked whites fled to

you're right. Hair is darker too. I don't really care though. Shes pretty ugly and jewish so its kinda like i assumed that she would be into that. Jews are the biggest race mixers.
Why?

Shes pretty fucking based, sitting outside talking shit about jews. More balls than I've got.

female privilege

WHO????????????

What? Red Ice is Swedish? How were they able to have a literal holocaust revisionist on their show like David Cole and make a video like this: youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

And they also praised the fucking Nazi salutes at NPI and how great it was.

I smell the FEDs.

It isn't hosted in Sweden and I've no idea if they film in Sweden but the lead guy is Swedish and the girl that helps is a Slav. Why would Feds help spread the message? The Roman salute shit was completely overblown.

I don't care. Her cunt is gross.

Her yellow teeth are bugging me out

Too radicalize the right, push them into extremism, ostracize them from the general public and then politically marginalize them. Maybe getting usefull tools in the process through blackmail. But it did happen that FEDs and Jews created Neo-Nazi organizations and infiltrated the right, larping as "skinheads".

They infiltrated the right and coerced people into committing criminal acts so they could chuck them in prison, they didn't start up far-right chat shows

Hm. Well, I guess you are right, but praising roman salutes and holocaust denial are, as far as Europe is concerned, borderline or actual criminal acts. And then you'd get locked up in prison. But even without jail, you'd be "locked up" in a tiny fringe of the movement.