The syria gas attack

redpill me on this issue, Sup Forums

i dont know the situation in syria very well but I just cant seem to understand these things:

1) all MSM immediately blames Assad for this. might be a stupid question but where is the proof?

2) why would assad gas his own people? again, possibly a stupid question because i dont know exactly whats up

3) why so many people in those photos going around the victims with barely any protective gear? Sarin gas is extremely potent (medfag here), it triggers vomiting and diarrhea and even touching a Sarin attack victim without gloves might prove fatal or at least life threatening

once again i come to you, Sup Forums, my bros, the redpill to my consciousness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k_bObdZhqyE?t=308
twitter.com/usarinwar
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-chemical-russia-idUSKBN1770H3
youtube.com/watch?v=ms3u92DxkSc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law
twitter.com/eliothiggins/status/849556810122108928
youtu.be/EOaHW3BcI1c
twitter.com/AFP/status/849568939659100160
washingtonpost.com/world/russia-blames-syrian-rebels-for-devastating-chemical-attack-in-northern-town/2017/04/05/ba173c76-196a-11e7-8598-9a99da559f9e_story.html
pix11.com/2017/04/04/70-killed-including-children-in-syrias-worst-chemical-attack-in-years/
wsj.com/articles/the-crumbling-deal-on-syrias-chemical-weapons-1401405251
washingtonpost.com/news/democracy-post/wp/2017/03/13/for-russian-tv-syria-isnt-just-a-foreign-country-its-a-parallel-universe/?utm_term=.0db3685bdf58
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/04/syria-assad-chemical-weapons-trump/521919/
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/14/syrian-regime-bombs-hospital-again-assad-vows-clean-aleppo
intellihub.com/2013/08/29/cnn-...
in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-pl...
loveistheonlytruth.wordpress.c...
youtu.be/Cg1H8NF5hjA
foreignpolicy.com/articles...
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy...
theguardian.com/world/2005...
rt.com/news/iran-troop-deploym...
globalresearch.ca/americas...
bostonglobe.com/news/world...
theguardian.com/world/2012...
presstv.com/detail/2013/05...
reuters.com/article/2012/0...
presstv.com/detail/2013/01..
abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines...
telegraph.co.uk/news/world...
reuters.com/article/2013/0...
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middl...
news.yahoo.com/iran-says-proof...
rt.com/news/sarin-gas-turkey-a...
israelnationalnews.com/New
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
mintpressnews.com/witnesses-of-gas-attack-say-saudis-supplied-rebels-with-chemical-weapons/168135/
clinton.news/2016-05-20-hillary-clinton-set-up-false-flag-gas-attack-to-blame-syria-and-justify-a-u-s-invasion.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice digits

1) There isn't.
2) He wouldn't. He won shittier battles w/o gas.
3) White helmets are a psyop.

what are white helmets, bulgar bro?
is it the same as ”white hats” i.e the supposed positive government defectors?

I'm just glad the perpetrators took the time to arrange the corpses into a nice little photo op rather than dispose of the bodies. So considerate.

I assume murdering children is exhausting work, they could have just torched the place and called it a day. But then we would never get to see these inspired pictures. Thanks guys.

Maybe throw some blood in next time. So there can be no question that those are dead kids. Oh and maybe throw in a sign that says Syria on it. Just so there's no doubt.

>Rebel Offensive in Hama gets stalled
>SAA starts reversing gains
>conveniently timed Gas attack in a single strategically inconsequential location

rinse and repeat. It's a hoax and happens every time the Rebs start losing a battle. Ask yourself why Assad would use Gas in populated areas against Alkaida but not in the Palmyra Countryside Desert against ISIS where he has actual trouble making gains?

A "grassroots Civil Defense Group made of up totally ordinary people" that miraculously shows up 3 seconds after the execution of a person (see vid) and only operates in rebel-held areas.

youtu.be/k_bObdZhqyE?t=308

Their founder is a British spy.
twitter.com/usarinwar

what is the SAA?

and what do you mean by gains? progress?

Whoever took those fucking pictures killed those fucking kids. Straight up.

Saudi army

Syrian Arab Army. Government forces.
Gains = territorial gains, progress, yes.

al nusra and other jihadists with white helmets. They are on the pay of those who want to keep the conflict going indefinitely as they lack offensive strenght but do the usual beheadings and whatnot.
Hollywood loves them,gave them an Oscarhello neighbour,I noticed the based migrant hunters were all weilding aks and other goodies,how can i into guns, I live relatively close to the border and have some distant relatives over there

Either A: The rebels intentionally gassed their own people to try to frame Assad, as they did before.

Or B: Rebels were producing/stockpiling the gas for use against Assad loyalist forces/civilians, and it was struck by govt airstrikes.

Go lurk the Syria General thread

Seems extremely unlikely that the rebals had a stash of chemical weapons that just happened to be struck by the government by accident.

Ego government committed war crimes against its own people

I'm hearing that Assad bombed a rebel site that had the chemicals in storage. Some people are saying it was intentional. Some are saying how would Assad know. Either way, I haven't found a single article about it. The origin point is apparently from Putin. Anyone have an article with Putin saying this? Or any article at all talking about this?

It's not like the rebels have tons of strongholds. If they had chemicals, it was bound to be bombed eventually.

fake and gay

What makes it unlikely is that the rebels would have the chemical weapons to begin with ...

The chemicals used were probably nerve agents. The evidence for this is the speed in which the casualties died. Mustard and other chemicals take far longer to kill you.

A few drops of nerve agents can kill you in minutes, total loss of muscle control in seconds.

These weapons need careful and professional handling... very hard to do in a bombed out ghetto

In the earlier days of the war it was at least plausible that Assad might have used chemical weapons. He was in a tight spot then.

Now he has the upper hand though. ISIS is much less of a threat, and SAA has been making steady gains for months. It doesn't make any sense for him to randomly gas some civilians now, after months of gains without using any chemical weapons.

Found one.
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-chemical-russia-idUSKBN1770H3

Maybe lack of careful and professional handling is what caused them to gas themselves.

Spooks are among us.

There was no reason to use chemical weapons in the past and its known Assad did.
Why not now? Maybe there was a suspected rebel leader (or his family) Assad really wanted to die.

Or maybe he wanted to do it for funzies... who are you or I to question the sandniggers mentality

There was a Dutch reporter on telly at a talkshow yesterday who's spent some time there recently, and they were trying to get him to talk about Assad's involvement.
He replied that it wouldn't be the first time rebels attacked civilians, but it's impossible to draw any conclusion either way at this point because there is nothing but propaganda there. All objective journalism there is dead, which he gave as a reason for going there as a reporter in the first place.

Okay then. If sarin or another nerve agent was used. Then there would be zero chance of that video capturing the footage it did. The video appeared to catch the immediate aftermath. In which case the people helping and shooting the video would have also been susceptible. Also, why do you think Assad and Putin spent so much time moving chemical weapons back in 2012-2013? To keep them out of the hands of the rebels. Also, if the UN, up until now, believed Assad no longer had chemical weapons, then it is reasonable to assume Assad would not know the rebels had chemical weapons in their ammunitions depot.

It doesn't bother you that Assad just randomly uses chemical weapons when peace talks are forming and the US has no plans to intervene? Assad is a lot of things but an absolute idiot is not one of them.

>and its known Assad did

where is proofs?

CIA and jews try to push evil dictator meme yet again to destabilize yet another region to make europe weaker and israel stronger

I wondered about the location. In te two weeks leading up to it there had been just two striks within 10 miles of the place that was hit, one by Russia/Syria and a US drone strike. Obviously not a major flashpoint as it is also way back behind the lines.

The ONLY reason I can come up with for Assad doing this would be that te place it was near a border crossing. If he had intel that a large number of jihad was coming trough he may have thought it worth it. But this still leaves the issue of the Sarin. Assad handed is Sarin over to the US for destruction.

The UN CW team are heading there now. Curious to see what they have to say.

Did you just question the sandniggers mentality then imply that you are not qualified to question the sand niggers mentality. In the same fucking sentence.

Does the CIA hire dishwashers for counter intelligence?

Hello friendo, how is the mamaliga today? Wish I had some for lunch. :)

Yeah, Dinko is going "all out" with the chopper. You can come and hunt recreationally on the weekends but without guns. Rent an ATV and just have a nice and heatlthy outing along the border with some friends. Might join you!

Circumstantial is almost enough evidence for US and UK to invade fully, and this is worrying. Heck, US do it without any at all. So there is a very real fear of invasion soon. Thank God Russia is there to keep them in check.

What is reading comprehension?

KYS leaf mouthbreather

Protip - your parents telling you that you are smart doesn't mean shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ms3u92DxkSc

This is all you need to know

I understand that Chemistry and Physics must be hard for you to understand.

Your going to have to trust me that nothing in the video ever is not totally clear evidence that a nerve agent chemical attack had occurred.

Alternatively start by reading a chemistry textbook

You're kidding right? That letter acknowledges Syria had stockpiles and are in the process of disarming themselves of the stockpiles. That is all. I read the whole thing but you can stop at the word alleged in bold, at the top.

Russia and FSA take Aleppo
>no videos
Islamic State getting anally raped since Trump has been in
>no videos
Sarin gas attack in a rebel held area in the middle of nowhere
>4k video footage, videos and interviews

Really makes you think

> The evidence for this is the speed in which the casualties died.
>A few drops of nerve agents can kill you in minutes, total loss of muscle control in seconds.
Couple those words with the video evidence and tell me it's Sarin gas.

Its the header of the report fool. Respect thag you read it all, so now go read the full report.
Tldr? - "It was government - conviction in the Hauge level certain? Uncertain..."

This, very much. Whenever media calls out (((dictator))) it's just a jewish meme.

Star with something simple for you:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law

The symptoms shown could be from Sarin to any organophosphate compound, basically you treat it with atropine sulfate.
This is my medic training talking.
The media already reported phosphine poison gas used by ISIL on Lybia and Syria, and moderate rebels as well.
The detonations look from shells with the poison compound, very crude.
Assad is known to have actual missiles with chemical warheads, which wouldn't leave anyone alive as those have a high spread and concentration.
The problem, if they accuse Assad. Now he might actually use his warheads.

>if (((they))) accuse

Okay. Then wouldn't this law prove this video false?
twitter.com/eliothiggins/status/849556810122108928
Sorry for only having a link to a video on twitter but it's not like actual reporting is going on there for the most part.

Its israel/american false flag nothing new.

I'm too lazy to reply to each one, but hey, Hillary's rebels had Phosphine poison gas in schools, stockpiled.
Now my question, how German Phosphine ends on the hands of the "rebels"..

youtu.be/EOaHW3BcI1c

He's winning on all fronts, both against rebels and IS. He recently annihilated a rebel offensive from Idlib into Hama. Of course they will do a false flag attack over social media to make public pressure on Western governments to help them.

You do realize that UN declared that rebels used chemical weapons in 2013/4, right?

So if these "rebels" are murdering children and attempting to blame it on the Syrian Government to incite foreign intervention, maybe we should intervene.

Maybe we should ally with Russia and Syria to squash the rebels so the child murdering can stop. Once that's taken care of they can go back to fighting each other. And not murdering children. Reasonable?

twitter.com/AFP/status/849568939659100160
There you go. What a shocker!

>2014
>Obama threatens to invade Syria if all of Assad's chemical stockpiles are turned over
>the next day
>Assad agrees to allow US, Russian, and other international inspectors into the country to collect the weapons for disposal
>2015
>United States, Russian, and European analysts announce the destruction of the last of Assad's chemical weapons
>2017
>Obama-era leftover "analysts" announce Assad used chemical weapons on his own people

Fantastic, this is great, they're narrative is falling apart.

How can normal humans fucking buy this obvious bullshit?

are not* turned over

their* narrative

Holy shit I'm tired as fuck, been up for 20 hours.

Gen x doesn't question anything.
Millennials are prone to hype news.

Praying gen Z's come through on the backend

So, starting a war under the guise of humanitarianism is just that, a guise.

No one would ever do that, because they know how much greater the death toll would be to invade a country, and bomb it, as modern warfare dictates.

We're told on television and television's internet news sources that "precision-laser-smartguided" etc. etc. bombs are good weapons, that only kill terrorists and enemies, while barrel bombs, ied's and poison gas are bad weapons, that only kill civilians.

here's the thing, they're all indiscriminate. They all kill civilians. someone trying to start a war for "humanitarian aid" is LYING. They KNOW it will result in far more dead civilians than staying out, and they have an ulterior motive to engage in war, and they think you're stupid enough to go along with whatever they tell you.

>

why is Putin supporting bashar al assad? i saw the video of children and people dying on the streets, even if putin is indeed a murderer and a very evil man, supporting this attack would fuck his image all around the world.

It's looking like Gen Z will be the logical conclusion to all of the deconstructionism, critique and post-modernism. Complete and total pragmatists, with no cultural or religious principle whatsoever. Nothing but contempt for gen Y's pretentious faux-morality, gen Z are a generation of little Caesars and Napoleons. Great when one leads an army of believers, but having them all together leads to the Cypress experiment, from Brave New World. We're going to see a great turmoil in a couple of decades, to rival the society-shattering cruelty of Great Purge.

>1) all MSM immediately blames Assad for this.
The strong deductive evidence shows no other party could done it. The flimsy warehouse excuse was immediately laughed at.

>why would assad gas his own people? again,
Fear of killing civilians. Fear of torture and execution. Fear of devastation. It's how brutal dictators keep people in line.

>why so many people in those photos going around the victims with barely any protective gear?
Sarin dissipates quickly so it is a short-lived threat.

>the redpill to my consciousness
The Russians can't help but lie about it
-->washingtonpost.com/world/russia-blames-syrian-rebels-for-devastating-chemical-attack-in-northern-town/2017/04/05/ba173c76-196a-11e7-8598-9a99da559f9e_story.html

-->pix11.com/2017/04/04/70-killed-including-children-in-syrias-worst-chemical-attack-in-years/

It's ghoulish that Putin would think women and children are appropriate targets for Assad to attack. They both need to be in prison for war crimes against humanity.

>We're going to see a great turmoil in a couple of decades, to rival the society-shattering cruelty of Great Purge.
I can't wait

90% of Syria isn't his people.

No Dawn, no Renaissance, no strength and guile with principle and a love for mankind. Just clever devils.

>It's ghoulish that Putin would think women and children are appropriate targets for Assad to attack. They both need to be in prison for war crimes against humanity.
Yeah because the US has never ever bombed women and children

that's why he got elected.

You're about to have an entire generation of very cheerful Yezhovs and Blokhins.

>Assad agrees to allow US, Russian, and other international inspectors into the country to collect the weapons for disposal
Change the name to "Saddam Hussein" and your false narrative is the one that implodes.

Assad agreed to eliminate chemical weapons, failed to do it, used them repeatedly on the battle field afterwards, now he's using them on civilians again. Again!
wsj.com/articles/the-crumbling-deal-on-syrias-chemical-weapons-1401405251

Gen Z can either save society from the cancer of progressivism or burn it to the fucking ground. I'm fine with either.

>Yeah because the US has never ever bombed women and children
Tu quoque fallacy. Somebody else doing it too doesn't make it right. If it's wrong, it's wrong.

Putin and Assad deliberately target schools and hospitals for maximum terror effect on the population. No other leaders do this.

>I'm too lazy to reply to each one, but hey, Hillary's rebels had Phosphine poison gas in schools, stockpiled.
The Kremlin stages another photo op for its own media arm? No surprise here.
washingtonpost.com/news/democracy-post/wp/2017/03/13/for-russian-tv-syria-isnt-just-a-foreign-country-its-a-parallel-universe/?utm_term=.0db3685bdf58

Face it, you Kremlin toadies are busted this time.

> Now my question, how German Phosphine ends on the hands of the "rebels"..

And so what? Do you think the terrorists don't know that the U.S. doesn't bomb schools? Why do you think Russia's air campaign was so effective while the U.S. was a failure despite yours being carried out for years longer?
Russia and Assad know that the Jihadists take cover in hospitals and schools and they blow them up anyway. The jihadists will learn that there is nowhere they can hide and the civilians will learn that harbouring and supporting ISIS, which is what they are doing, is going to get your children and sick ones bombed. Welcome to war against Islam.

Phosphene, or Green cross gas, caused 80% of chemical causalities in WW1. Spooky shit.

Well done. You're obviously one of the big guns.

You need a better motive though. That won't even stick to glue. Judging by the quality of some other posters I imagine you guys have lots of glue to test with.

>U.S. was a failure despite yours being carried out for years longer

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

We got rid of more ISIS than Russia and Syria combined, and we operate in both Syria and Iraq, whereas Russia operates only in Syria.

Also with far less civilian casualties. Maybe because we do precision bombing and not some retarded cluster bomb bullshit.

> Now my question, how German Phosphine ends on the hands of the "rebels"..

Assad bombed a hospital yesterday:
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/04/syria-assad-chemical-weapons-trump/521919/

Are you saying there are civilian casualties in a prolonged civil war? No way.

>Putin and Assad deliberately target schools and hospitals for maximum terror effect on the population
You live in a fantasy world. They deliberately targeted these places because those are the areas terrorists used as bases. Islamic Imams teach their soldiers to use women, elderly, injured, and children as human shields.

>but that's wrong
Nope. I mean, I get it, you wanted to avoid bombing the Jihadists you were funding, so you avoided FSA and certain ISIS positions and with Obama blocking 80% of your airstrikes like the cuck he was, it was always going to be a failure no matter how good your airforce was. But within a week of Russia bombing their positions, ISIS and FSA forces were in full retreat. The U.S. screamed "war crimes" at that too, but you can't argue with results. Assad will win this war, and it's one less Jihadi-ruled middle eastern country. Outstanding work by Russia and Syria - they've saved thousands of lives here in the West.

False Flag, or the Russians bombed a rebel/ISIS chemical weapon depot.
Assad didn't do it.
Why would he? He is pushing the rebels and ISIS back.

bump

Didn't happen anywhere near ISIS held territory, and as far as I've seen those ragheads do not have the ability to mass produce chemical weapons and even if they did, how could they even deploy them?

>Russia and Assad know that the Jihadists take cover in hospitals and schools and they blow them up anyway.
It's all a lie.

Internationally respected volunteer groups like Doctors without Borders says there were no terrorists in the hospitals that Putin and Assad destroyed.
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/14/syrian-regime-bombs-hospital-again-assad-vows-clean-aleppo

The fuck are you smoking? Assad and allies are nowhere near taking back the country. Plus if the Kurds want independence that could lead to another war.

Not to Mention the Turkish troops deployed in North Syria....

And do these doctors without borders know what information Putin and Assad had available? Maybe Putin had a reason to believe there indeed were terrorists in the hospital. It's inconsequential whether there actually were or weren't.

No one with their almonds activated buys it

>They deliberately targeted these places
Yes, so why is the other half of your propaganda team still denying it?

>areas terrorists used as bases.
Not according to the victims of the bombings.

> Islamic Imams teach their soldiers to use women, elderly, injured, and children as human shields.
While I don't doubt Muslims engage in this kind of craven cowardice, the Russians are using it as a permanent excuse for bombing all hospitals and schools, particularly when victims and eyewitnesses are testifying that fighters were not present.

>Maybe Putin had a reason to believe there indeed were terrorists in the hospital.
Putin deliberately launched airstrikes against a humanitarian convoy last year.

What Putin actually understands is that without any access to food or medical care, there will eventually be no Syrians left to testify against him.

Published on Sep 3, 2013·CNN Caught Staging News Segments on Syria With Actors:
Anderson Cooper and CNN have been caught staging fake news about Syria to justify military intervention.intellihub.com/2013/08/29/cnn-...

US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-pl...

Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack: "Make no mistake this was a crime against humanity... but the gas was NOT used by the Syrian government, it was used by the NATO backed rebels." loveistheonlytruth.wordpress.c...

FOX NEWS: 17 FALSE FLAG TERROR NONEVENTS INVOLVING THE FBI youtu.be/Cg1H8NF5hjA

U.S. helped Saddam as he was using chemical weapons on Iran: foreignpolicy.com/articles...

CIA and Mossad both say the Iran hasn't even made the decision to seek a nuclear weapon:haaretz.com/news/diplomacy...

Iran and Syria confront US with defense pact:
theguardian.com/world/2005...

Iran already sending troops to Syria: rt.com/news/iran-troop-deploym...

It's possible but we've not yet seen any evidence.

Both explanations are plausible, but Assad using chemical weapons is baffling at this point. He's winning the war.

Also, the raids were on places with high concentrations of jihadis anyway so nothing of value was lost.

The proxy war in Syria: globalresearch.ca/americas...

The U.S. funneling weapons to rebels through Qatar: bostonglobe.com/news/world...

theguardian.com/world/2012...

Russia opposes arming militants in Syria:
presstv.com/detail/2013/05...

Russia warns Syria/Iran Crisis may go nuclear: reuters.com/article/2012/0...

UK Quatar plot to frame Syria for Chemical weapons:
presstv.com/detail/2013/01..

The March 19th, 2013 Sarin Attack:
Israel and the U.S. blame Assad:
abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines...

Obama's red line: telegraph.co.uk/news/world...

U.N. launches their own probe: reuters.com/article/2013/0...

According to the U.N. investigation the March 19th chemical weapons attack turned out to be committed by the rebels:bbc.co.uk/news/world-middl...

Russia agrees: reuters.com/article/2013/0...

The August 21st, 2013 Chemical Attack:
Syrian soldiers enter rebel tunnels, find chemical agents

Video from attack apparently shows the rockets were small and primitive:

>Not according to the victims of the bombings.

The victims of these bombings can easily masquerade as civilians when the cameras are turned on them m8

Iran says they have proof rebels used chemical weapons:
news.yahoo.com/iran-says-proof...

Turkey finds sarin gas in homes of suspected Syrian Islamists
rt.com/news/sarin-gas-turkey-a...

FSA says they are going to use chemical weapons from now on: israelnationalnews.com/New

Yeah "elected". The guy is a dictator that got his position from his father

Also, you may remember the 2013 Ghoutta attack that used a surface to surface missile containing sarin. At the time it seemed to be an open and shut case : Assad did it.

However, findings in 2014 suggested that the agents used were the same as those used in an attack in Khan al-Assal, which appears to have been committed by rebel forces.

This indicates they do have chemical weapons stockpiles.

What rock did you crawl out of. Muslims are known for using craven tactics

So what? He's secular, not a radical, and generally supports a number of liberties not afforded to others in Middle Eastern states.

He protects religious minorities, including Christians, and stands up to Israel.

how many hospitals does syria have?

HA! The Fools! Let them fight amongst themselves!

UN accuses Syrian rebels of carrying out sarin gas attacks which had been blamed on Assad's troops

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html

Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack
>mintpressnews.com/witnesses-of-gas-attack-say-saudis-supplied-rebels-with-chemical-weapons/168135/

Hillary Clinton set up false flag gas attack to blame Syria and justify a U.S. invasion
>clinton.news/2016-05-20-hillary-clinton-set-up-false-flag-gas-attack-to-blame-syria-and-justify-a-u-s-invasion.html

Hillary Approved Sending Libya’s Sarin to Syrian Rebels
>strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html