President Putin just signed a new law that frees from paying taxes all Russian citizens against whom Western sanctions...

President Putin just signed a new law that frees from paying taxes all Russian citizens against whom Western sanctions were applied. It means that Putin and his close friends don't need to pay taxes now to compensate financial losses caused by sanctions.

ntv.ru/novosti/1791679/

Cool

vatnix will defend this

lmfao

Ok, so am I supposed to want to be drafted to die or something now?

You will be drafted to die against China that feeds your shithole without real economy except selling raw materials xD

Nice

Is pic related supposed to be Anglin? kek

He's easy to mock and is almost a meme, but in seriousness Anglin is a very smart guy. You can tell he's closely studied the techniques of Jewish radicals and put them to his own uses. I think he is a worthy successor to Julius Streicher for the 21st century.

>oligarchs are untaxed now
So we're on the way to become an ancap state?

I saw a Zero Hedge article how Russia has a backup software program for their banking system. In the event the world turns it's collective back on Ivan they will switch to theirs and still be financially stable.

Yeah, you can get rolled over the...what number are we up to now?

Millionth?

I feel more outrage for EU "leaders" betraying their nations than Russian politicians being crooks.

> still be financially stable

Like Soviet Union

I thought according to you shills sanctions only affected common people ? Make up your mind and push one narrative at a time, idiots
Also ain't getting any you's or bump from me you nigger

>Like the Soviet Union with more oil
Ftfy. Ivan has been building relationships with oil rich sandnigger countries, something the Soviets were never able to fully utilize.

Common people in Russia were affected by low oil price, not so much by sanctions that were applied mainly against oligarchs, individual companies/banks, politicians and officials.

Those that have been liberated by you guys in the last 20 years?

I'm not saying we're innocent either, don't get me wrong. Ivan is developing the relationship by fighting alongside them and supplying them, training them, etc. As opposed to neocon strategy of """""nation building"""".

No im saying, are there even any oil nations left in the middle east that werent taken over by "islamists" except maybe Iran?

Mиp isn't functional. Nobody here prepared for SWIFT disconnect, Mir is simply a budget black hole for politicians to steal from.

The only sandniggers we are friendly with are Assad loyalists. Half of Syria and pretty much every other sandnig country hates us or doesn't give a shit. And unlike you, we don't have an ocean separating us from them.

There are still a few who keep the worst elements of their shitty society in the shadows, but it's always just bubbling under the surface. This doesn't matter to Russia, an alliance that keeps them supplied with oil without having to attack a country but rather help them fight those extreme elements is a chess move, I can't blame them.

>The only sandniggers we are friendly with are Assad loyalists.
Don't forgot Iran, and Turkey to an extent.
>And unlike you, we don't have an ocean separating us from them.
As I said I don't blame you guys for this, if I was Putin I would do the same.

Its a dream come true.

So the struggle is real.

NATSOC MONETARY SYSTEM ENGAGE

America please do terrorist Putin with smart-bombs.