McMullen paid us a visit

Did you guys say hi?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119572301/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/08/08/politics/evan-mcmullin-conservative-trump-clinton/index.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119572301/#119576337
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whos a macaroni mullet?

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/08/08/politics/evan-mcmullin-conservative-trump-clinton/index.html

bump.

This is worth discussing. What is Trumps agenda since he's not working for (((them)))?

We need to understand what his actual goals are.

He posted this pic.

And responded to someone saying she's fully part of the globalist system with

>She's definitely up there.

What does this mean. I'm too normie to understand this.

Original filename

>sweetcharitybrah

But where do we go from here

We study so that we can make a move when the opportunity arises.

I saw that thread and was going to call him a faggot. Guess I would hab been right either way

Motherfuckers in here need to work on their cardio too.

How do we know it was McMullen?

I didn't originally see the pic I posted in my OP so I didn't notice. He's still hardcore never Trump. Why that thread?

Well, can you really know for sure? He was being too subtle to be LARPing.

So he may be a double agent. Has he been informed of anything/met the elites. The 7th floor group? A double agent to who or what? Yeah, Russia and all that shit. Does he wish to really turn America into the economic powerhouse we once were? Did he not give a fuck and then had his son who's going to have to deal with the problems the "elite" have formulated? Personal gain? Got bored and decided to get into the real trenches of running shit. Is he priming Ivanka to take over when he's done? Does he want total war.

So too greedy to pay anyone to do the job and asks the pol to make it for free. Typical communist

hahahaha le epic larp without any new evidqnceeee xDddd

I've been looking.

And have found quite odd things.

Sometimes I feel like Trump isn't quite aware of everything that is raging against him. Like yeah, he knows the Globalists hate him. He's a business man who has always hated globalism and has enough common fucking sense to be against that.

But does he realize the amount of Luciferian cult-levels of evil he's going up against? I hope so, otherwise there is going to be huge trouble.

this. fuck this shit.

As in? There's no need to be cryptic here. The more believable, the less believable.

I learned a bit from each of the clues/links/implications/references/and use of symbology but only Opened more doors than answers.

I wouldn't believe that he of all people would enter into something like this without full commitment. Like In the campaign when they threw shit at him constantly. He kept going.

I'm certain he has full commitment, but does he have full understanding of what these people are exactly?

I can't read this.

>muh Trump's inhuman
>muh Kahn family

I would rather shit nails that hear about that crap again.

I get you. Someone asked who was McMullin. It's all the same shit you've heard.

>It was around the time that Susan Rice started monitoring his communications. What caused them to assume this was his request that month for Russia to release Hillary's hacked emails. This was the moment they realized he was never actually on their side.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119572301/#119576337

larpers are those kids in school who would say the most nonsensical grandeous lies but you would listen because it was funny seeing how far they would take it

Why should we care about this faggot?

Someone explain this, who is the "she?"

You can honestly tell McMuffin would rather fuck that egg sandwich than the female sitting next to him.

It's a maze. Who made it. Why did they make it. Why is there information (the CIA's super secret group of hackers) placed on these sites months before Wikileaks released Vault 7.

I'm as sick of the LARPing shit as anyone. But he wasn't OP, making some grand exclamation. Did slipped in an went unnoticed until the end of the thread. You're naive if you don't think this shit isn't monitored. And we're here, why wouldn't he be here?

He replied to someone saying g Hillary was fully a part of the globalists.

Larp thread. If Trump was set up to become the nominee and then lose to Hillary; as in part of this plan and fully aware of it, then double crossed the establishment, he could simply come out and explain what they tried to do and destroy his enemies forever.

He hasn't. So... larp thread.

Neat, now why is he bashing Trump for being a human monkey wrench?

Fuck this double nigger.

Jesus man. It's not the OP. It's the posts I linked to. OP didn't know anything.

He's been dealing with these people for decades. He was close to the clintons. Mob ties. He knows enough.

Who can he trust in the top tier intel departments. Remeber the "Silent coup" that shook /pol and some news outlets? What happened to them.

ok but the poster you're referring to is also larping along with the op in saying "I remember you"

>A maze

Is the goal to escape or is there a destination?

Why should I believe that was mcmuffin when he knows how to greentext and reply smugly?

Very well could be. OP didn't hang around.

Not sure. It resets at any wrong answer.

Well McMuffin is a confirmed horsefucker, so

It's also updated semi-frequently.

Where's the entrance?

Working on this for a few months now.

you guys are really falling for this larp, you really think one of ((them)) would have a mole go and post any sort of information held this close to the chest on Sup Forums, when they are fully capable of combing and mass-data storing everything said, and ips of anonymous posters, behind vpn or not, and take that risk? this is not being redpilled this is going down the /x/tacy pill road. Jesus you simps dissappoint sometimes falling for such simple psyop tactics

Do you have an album?

Ihohq.info

>/mlpol/ was a test
The plot thickens

Negative, when you hit a wrong part you're sent straight to the beginning.

I think anyone could post here for any reason. No I don't think we're going to be given any super secret info. But psyops is real, and everything is propaganda.

> they are fully capable of combing and mass-data storing everything said, and ips of anonymous posters, behind vpn or not

Even if they have this capability it's quite easy to bypass

>Go to any library in a first world country
>Get on the computers freely available for public use
>Go to Sup Forums and start posting

Most library don't keep records on who enters or leaves, have general login information that isn't user specific and don't have cameras. Not only that, but given dedication you can pretty easily lose any tail or track that may be on you through mundane means as to make it impossible for them to know that you even went anywhere near the library.

This is the exact reason counter espionage attempts always fail in the long term. All one has to do is be marginally more creative than the person trying to stop them and they have free rein, and most people are dreadfully dull and lacking in any sort of tact or cunning.

That being said I have no idea what the fuck is going on here, nor do I care, I just wanted to point out why your implication that someone with any information on anything can't leak it with impunity whenever they please short of being physically detained.

>I just wanted to point out why your implication that someone with any information on anything can't leak it with impunity whenever they please short of being physically detained.
*is retarded

What brought you here and took you there?

tl;dr Trump pulled a fast one on the kikes who told him to run and lose. The normie way they dance around it and forwarded Email filename make me think this is legit.

No. That's not what he was saying. That's what OP was saying.

Anyhow what do you guys think of the Fruits of a Poisonous tree interview?

Faggots

have you learned nothing?

IF ANYTHING OF THIS IS TRUE

it's that Trump used people and lulled them into a false sense of security

you see how their narrative is always a step away from the Truth?

I AM IN AWE of Trump - he's utterly mind-fucked an entire fucking timeline

admit it, you wish you could upvote this shit comment

Goddamn how many times do I have to say this. I'm not pointing out OP. Read the posts I linked.

I think current events are a distraction.

fuck off bald cunt

stop trying to publicunt your shit thread

Damn I missed the muffin man.

Work

Go find your blacked thread.

Distraction from?

I think it's just his own agenda.
Hopefully a good one.

What subtle proof is there that this guy was McMullin, or that McMullin is in anyway abandoning his "nevertrump" due to the susan rice thing?

Seems like there might be to many assumptions based off very weak assumptions in the first place, CTR likes to plug these things to discredit us or waste time/resources

Why are you so hostile if the individual is simply larping?

I don't know man. What isn't being reported?

He saw the evil going on with Epstein & Co. and decided that enough was enough. Bannon is seeking revenge for Andrew, so they teamed up to try and burn it down.

OP of that thread was just starting a conversation. Look at the posts I linked and the posts he was responding to.

Are these screenshots from the site?

All of them.
See picture

>parallel system of government

The power struggle is real. Who runs it?

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
28 mins in

"Trump is a double agent"

How the fuck are we supposed to know it's him?