All niggers are stupi-

All niggers are stupi-

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/briefing/21669595-asian-americans-are-united-states-most-successful-minority-they-are-complaining-ever
cnn.com/2014/04/30/us/new-york-student-selects-yale/http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/30/us/new-york-student-selects-yale/
scribd.com/document/215907419/Kwasi-Enin-s-college-essay
businessinsider.com/what-kwasi-enin-has-been-doing-since-he-started-yale-2015-3
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1441691/Star-student-Ifeoma-White-Thorpe-performs-essay-freedom.html
theroot.com/muslim-teen-writes-blacklivesmatter-100-times-for-his-1793975181
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4380076/Teen-wrote-BlackLivesMatter-100-times-Stanford-essay.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nigger dose good at school
>news worthy

(((Ivy League)))

>Write twitter hashtag on a piece of paper 100 times
>Get accepted
American ''''''''''''education'''''''''''', everyone

What is an outlier

who gives a shit. this aint the first time a nigger has been accepted by all 8 ivy league schools. some samson had it happen a few years ago. BRB with the sauce.

They had this on my local news and I live in Georgia.

They always parade these niggers around for puff pieces. It happens like clockwork.

only blacks have ever been accepted to all 8

that's not an outlier

>written by black guy
>CNN

why the fuck do people read CNN?

this

They never mention affirmitive action in these things.

Not every black person has the potential to you dolt

>8 schools needed to fill diversity quotas

Neat

>MICHAEL WANG, a young Californian, came second in his class of 1,002 students; his ACT score was 36, the maximum possible; he sang at Barack Obama’s inauguration; he got third place in a national piano contest; he was in the top 150 of a national maths competition; he was in several national debating-competition finals. But when it came to his university application he faced a serious disappointment for the first time in his glittering career. He was rejected by six of the seven Ivy League colleges to which he applied.

economist.com/news/briefing/21669595-asian-americans-are-united-states-most-successful-minority-they-are-complaining-ever

> What is affirmative action?

>Not every black person has the potential to you dolt
no but 8 of them do, and no white person does

>a nigger gets some A's
>national headlines

cnn.com/2014/04/30/us/new-york-student-selects-yale/http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/30/us/new-york-student-selects-yale/

What did she put on her application essays? #KillWhitey twenty times?

White people don't fill quotas.

What's the GPA and/or SAT distribution for incoming students by race again?

Its almost like Ivy league schools have diversity quota's to fill....

Cool, now try it without affirmative action.

So you've proven my point, stupid leaf

Why do they never mention their grades and achievements?

Is it because they're less than that of people who were rejected by some of these schools?

Yes
Niggers don't have to do as well as whites, and chinks have to do better than whites.

Dumb cushy ivy league schools.
Try the university of texas and don't become a beltway pansy.

>chinks have to do better than whites.

Why don't the left petition to leave sex and race out of college applications?

After all, these things shouldn't matter should they?

scribd.com/document/215907419/Kwasi-Enin-s-college-essay

quotas everyone!

if this girl were white she'd be taking her fat ass to DePaul

What the fuck is this?

Whats SAT?

so a 500 word essay got him into prestigious universities?

"The SAT is a standardized test widely used for college admissions in the United States."

Because it benefits them, and they think it's "progressive" and supports "equality"

Not adjusting borders so his trash fits on one page instead of 1.05 pages wasting fucking paper.

>Only two pages
>Ivy

And what the fuck is this? Surely this cant be the standard? This is something finnish highschool students write at finals and get a C

Someone should fucking raise the point. Can't be called racist for wanting equality.

Trump administration is about the only time you'll get this in.

>Enin is now pursuing a biochemistry major so that he will be on track for pre-med. And in addition to his tough class schedule, he also is in the Yale Society of Orpheus and Bacchus, an a capella group referred to as the SOBs for short.

businessinsider.com/what-kwasi-enin-has-been-doing-since-he-started-yale-2015-3

If she wasn't a nigger, she'd never get accepted. Her GPA is likely inflated because of her race because (((they))) want her to get into a gud skool

fpbp

protip: without affirmative action the black neighbourhoods will only ever get worse and give you racists more things to complain about

whitey btfo

>implying black people will stop complaining about racism

Jesus fucking christ.

And they wonder why people want white workers? If you're white and have a degree from a prestigious college it's clearly much more of an accomplishment and that's stupid as fuck.

Probably told them that #BlackLivesMatter and about her new found religion of Islam

not true, kid from my school got accepted to all 8, then he killed himself

Really makes you wonder why you never see any asians or whites get accepted to all eight.

Are blacks the true master race?

Are Sup Forums's cumskin brainlets eternally btfo?

Maybe they just try harder at being a normal civilian instead of trying every day to just be the niggerest nigger out there.

I was saying that last night. Tell us the niggers fucking GPA and SAT/ACT scores. Oh wait, she probably never submitted them.

you realize that shit like this doesn't help your argument but just makes us more madder. see clarence thomas' argument if you have questions

Knew I'd seen her before.

she just wrote #blacklivesmatter 8 HUNDRED times on her application letter.

Hey atleast its not politicized like the 100 times #blacklivesmatter "essay". Seems like the jungle name got him accepted

Did he at least do it on campus?

A muslim teen got accepted to Stanford for writing #blacklivesmatter 100 time in his entrance essay. Your point? Higher education is a joke now in America....

Why do they even have to write essays? How does the effectively gauge if a student is capable and intelligent enough to go to your school. American colleges so fucking retarded.

>ID: KkkKtLb8
Fuck off, David Duke

There was a new article of a black kid building his first PC.

wow here she is being a real negro talking like she aint free ain sheet

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1441691/Star-student-Ifeoma-White-Thorpe-performs-essay-freedom.html

This cant be true

You can't even type in clear and concise English properly, you fucking moose nigger.

The only ones that take advantage of affirmative action are the already rich or middle class blacks who use it to get an edge on the poor whites and asians who they couldn't compete with normally if they weren't given the boost for being black.

all these schools have a nigger quota so when a semi-decent nigsubmit an application it's fucking water in the sahara

I'm on mobile faggot

>Maybe they just try harder at being a normal civilian instead of trying every day to just be the niggerest nigger out there.
with all the aspiring australian citizens coming from china you're the one who's going to need to start trying harder at being a normal civilian pretty soon

Is this bitch rapping?

JUST
this can't be truth

I'm afraid so sempai
theroot.com/muslim-teen-writes-blacklivesmatter-100-times-for-his-1793975181

Not an excuse

because 50% of the people reading the news would be like " wtf i had better grades than that"

OMG she just some same old same old BLM bullshit in that "let freedom ring" potty slam.

her brother aint free cus black men getting gunned down and he cant wear his hoodie no more.

hahahahaha

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4380076/Teen-wrote-BlackLivesMatter-100-times-Stanford-essay.html

>Negress gets accepted by all 8 Ivy League Schools because of nigger privilege
fify

I didn't know her brother was Treyvon Martin. Oh wait, niggers think everyone is their brother and sister if they share the same skin color.

no she's performing an essay. (its called slam poetry)

guarantee she will still be bitchin about white privlege even though she got accepted into all 8 ivy league schools.

Fpbp

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

? I don't see anything special about this essay, why did they accept him?

dam son

guess he wasn't black enough

I know what the fuck it's called. She clearly doesn't understand poetry. Nothing about that was elegant or lady-like. It was just another attempt at smearing feces in the face of the White man even though the persons who admitted her into these libcuck universities are White or Jewish.

Probably a combination of liberalism and affirmative action

The fuck? A pc? I just build a mini trebuchet, why didn't anyone jerk me off? Because I'm not black?

>It's national news when a nigger gets into college

2500 SAT? Idk what motivates college entrance boards.

He still got into one, why is he bitching?

I don't understand this goddamn country. Next they'll have a nigger get a fucking medal for changing a tire.

exactly which is why she will still be bitching about fucking white prilvege even though she got accepted into all 8 ivy league schools.

reminder that this is how americans "debate"

Like they wouldn't know a nigger name when they saw it. How many Asians are named Quintavious?

The colleges in America just want people's money now; they don't give a fuck about education. They know this nigger will have government handouts and spend 7 years there before flunking out.

Because he dindu nuffin and wanted to get into all da white people schools, ya dig?

getting donated 250 SAT points because of your race helps

Teachers and higher ed are liberals. They arent concerned with teaching skill, but with forwarding the revolution. That is their agenda.

So they give some minority pet the best grades and then fill out her college application for her. The college wants to prove something, or fight against the evil men who founded the college, so she gets accepted.

If you speak against this (asking for admission based on merit) you are called a racist and your academic career is ruined.

this is literally grade 9 tier damn Americans can't write for shit