Farage Rekking EU Anus

New Speech:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk70CLQumyA

He gets the entire room pissed off as fuck and calls them a mafia

Can we be apart of Britain again? pls liberate Canada

GOOD MORNING

>Nigel Farage

He's a proven racist, and a sexist.

Why would I want to hear the words from a male who once said ''Who the hell wants to employ women these days?'' ?

because he triggers leftists like you harder than article 50

>be Farage
>lie to Britbongs about everything to get them leave votes, then bail responsiobility day 1
the lauging stock of the rest of the EU

>after brexit EU demands articel 50 immediatly
>UK was too much of a pussy to do so
and now faggots like thinks they are big boys.
JUST LEAVE FINALLY!

BASED CIVC NIGE

he should be the next Bond desu

>shutitdown.png

MAFIA this is what MEPs get upset about?

PAY

No you are America's hat.

You are right Germany should pay debts.

>i understand national sensitivities
>I´ll change it to gangsters

BTFO
T
F
O

Hats keep you warm, our hat can't be cold.

Do you not realize that that quote puts so many women down? How would you feel if your daughter (who wants a career) heard that?

Cucks

>satan at it again

What?

at least your hat isnt always drunk/on heroin.

Most women who have a career will die alone because a woman with a career indicates she's an insufferable cunt.

dam forgot pic

God wants women barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen.

>you'll never have a european QT sign languging you Farage speeches while flashing you

Man this guy is truly charismatic. Even when they're interrupting or shitting on him he manages to maintain his composure and finish on a good note.

>He's a proven racist, and a sexist.
Not an argument.

All women are insufferable cunts these days

if my daughter wants to be a childless unloved event co-ordinator rather than a loving mother and wife i will consider myself to have failed

Women with careers are more so than usual though.

Fuck wogs and women then.

and here's your (you).

FUNNY

I fucking love Farage. He is everything a Brit should be.

>Do you not realize that that quote puts so many women down? How would you feel if your daughter (who wants a career) heard that?
>daughter
>career

you make no sense.

Pay denbts, you owe us the net of our EU contribution since 1976 plus all the NATO budget you have been avoiding.

Read And Looks like your gonna die alone famalam

Leftists think prostitution is a real job.

> 50 billion pounds

"Who the hell wants to employ a fickle less productive demographic that can abandon their career to have kids but expect their employer to still pay them despite having 0% productivity and then create a PR nightmare for men in the office because one of them looked at her the wrong way"

> Farage Rekking EU Anus

i only hear him saying "plz dot bully us :("

You must have missed the part where he spelled out how this kind of shit is going to be the doom of the EU. That's okay it was after the part where he aptly pointed out what a corrupt organization the EU is.

Nope. He was mocking them for trying.

>hungary
wat, we have literally 0
those who cross get deported or end up in jail with gypsies who beat the ever living crap out of them

You guys are hilarious.

GUYS STOP FUCKING TAKING ABOUT GIRLS/KIDS AND TALK ABOUT FARAGE REEEEEEE

HELP VOTE FOR LE PEN

In the UK, the liberals had a wet dream were doctors would be 50/50 women men. They now have a larger proportion of doctors that want maternity leave and then only want to work part time. This coming from a system which its output of medical staff is already below european union standard.

>Triggers article 88

>That laugh on the guy in the back.

His having a great time.

Sup bro. Nice lizard.

>mfw

Yessss, new Faragekino!

He already won, not like he has to give a flying fuck about them anymore

>MAFIA? OH SORRY I DID CHANGE IT TO GANGSTER DUE NATIONAL SENSITIVITIES.

ITALIAN-FAGS BTFO

These days a proven racist is anyone who disagrees a with a stark raving liberal. The word literally no longer has any meaning.

a hero for our time,,,well briefed, succint,, and right , god bless nigel farrage

>Nice to everyone.
Canadians are cunts

It's racist and sexist to point out simple facts?

Man, we're all so fucked.

Convert to Islam already. This civilization needs to be killed with fire, or what's left of it anyway.

>implying not everyone is going to die alone
wew lad, just wait for your divorce.

noice

Pls takes us with you. Make us a colony, we will be more free with you than the eu.

>tfw saving the West with tip top banter

why does UK need to pay 50 billion pounds?

Beautiful

They even got upset when Farage used the word 'quisling' because it reminded them of Germany's history lmao

Ive keep my wife in fear of dying alone herself lel. men can survive loneliness easier than women because they are more social creatures. men can just get hobbies and shit

>Casually leave articles about women regretting divorce
>Remind her that she is past her prime in an offhand manner
>Keep her occupied with kids. got once more to go and that makes 4 kids alltogether (2-3) years appart

I got me a keeper it seems, not my fault you've given up on the opposite sex.

LIES SATAN

We don't the EU is just trying to Extort us for money because they can't budget for shit and need more gibmedats.
There is nothing in Article50 about paying anything. Its just fearmongering for the other EU states, and Extortion towards us

Nuttall cracking up all the while just adds to it.

Why? Because he's not wrong. Women insist on being paid the same as men but only want to work in less labour intensive job roles and only commit themselves for as much time as it takes to decide they want to reproduce.

As for proven racist, he's not proven but even if you think he is it's not an argument with his point instead it's an attack on the person. Logical fallacy.

>He's a proven racist, and a sexist.
Point being?

Nice bait though

FUNNY ISN'T IT

>le (you) farmer

>ywn go for a pint and a smoke with Farage in a Strasbourg cafe after BTFOing continental mongs

tfw

We don't.

>>MAFIA? OH SORRY I DID CHANGE IT TO GANGSTER DUE NATIONAL SENSITIVITIES.

top kek statement

>A touch of Kek

so they're basically doing something illegal, fuck the EU.

this is why we need feminism. you know that, right?

Germany can't prop it's pension system up on just lazy Muslims and niggers.

He uses his tounge prettier than a $20 whore! Fuck you EU!

>Italian mafioso doesnt like being called a mafioso.
Based Nigel.

Fuck off Mehmet

>laughing stock of EU
That's an opinion. An illegal one.

we need feminism like we need syphilis

Fuckin hell I love this cunt. His bantz are toppest tier.

EU can literally not handle his bantz. The ass pain is palpable.

>all those blown-out rectums
Noice.

Illegal? Its the EU they make the laws. They can demand all they want, but in the end its up to our goverment to decide if they get the money or not.
You have buisiness' asking the EU to not just spite the UK but they are ignoring them and trying to fuck us in trade deals ect, they would rather have a bad deal and crumble us to nothing than have a good deal and both of us prosper.

The EU has always been doing shitty stuff to its member states
>vote on this
>I dont like your vote
>vote again
>thats better

They do all sorts of shady shit behind closed doors aswell, like germany making a deal with turkey to admit something like 500,000 turks each year without consulting the rest of the member states.
AFTER 4 years those turks can then go elsewhere inside the EU through free movement.

Its all a shady pollitcal farce that was born out an economic agreement.

ya but you're our underwear

>Who the hell wants to employ women these days?'' ?
he has a point though. Hiring women is objectively a worse idea

Best thing is how asshurt other EU nations get purely because the UK still has a strong sense of nationalism.

Its like they all realise how much of their culture they've given up for the EU, and want to lash out at the UK because we're pretty much the only one that held the EU to its word and fought back on shit.

>the lauging stock of the rest of the EU
a pack of commies laughing at you probably means you're doing something right

have they erased the word Freiheit from your dictionary yet, Hans?

>His bantz are toppest tier.
The best part is when he's about to speak in the parliament and they have to fomrally recognise he has the floor. They know he's about to anally annihilate them, and you can see it in their faces, but they can't do anything about it

pay denbts

A FIGURE THAT HAS BEEN CLEARLY BEEN

PLUCKED OUT OF THE AIR!

remember the 50 billion!