Hi Sup Forums I know this is definitely not the right place to ask these questions but I dont care...

Hi Sup Forums I know this is definitely not the right place to ask these questions but I dont care. I'm trying to get on disability as a white male who went to college. Is there any chance of me getting any money from the government? I have a traumatic brain injury from a head wound and continuous partial grand mall seizures that prevent me from driving or living a normal life at all. I spent a few years at college before my seizures forced me to drop out in favour of my health and the little money I've made cannot support me if I ever want to have a family. I don't smoke cigarettes but I smoke marijuana because it helps with my medication side effects and the oncoming feeling of having a seizure is terrifying and marijuana helps subside it. I live near Chicago so I assume with all the blacks getting money for bullshit that a white man down on his luck due to things out of his control would be able to atleast get some sort of government subsidy.

pic related: the brain tumor

Other urls found in this thread:

ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/11.00-Neurological-Adult.htm#11_18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no you're white, you get nothing.
good bye

>White Male
Can't your privilege just fix itself UGH.

DUDE WEED

fpbp

Honestly thats what I'm expecting. Complete racism. I tried talking to reddit about this and I literally got banned from multiple subreddits for asking for help.

Dude weed indeed. If you've ever had a seizure you meme around weed would vanish. Just because stupid lazy niggers smoke weed doesn't mean white people can't sit at home and smoke weed while reading.

I spoke with the doctor and he said you're gonna die dude lol.

how did your you brain injury happen? Shit sounds like a nightmare. Your story sounds awful. In cases like this Im glad we have a good healthcare in germoney.

>grand mall seizures

>privilege fix itself
my privilege is being a deformed freak with a literal genetic mutation in my brain that causes me to lose conciousness and then spazz out for an amount of time I have never been aware of because I'm unconcious until I wake up in the hospital with tubes in me, plastic wrapping on my arm and blood being drawn and other liquids being dripped into me.

My privilege is that I(my parents) can afford it.

(((my parents)))

its funny swede but shit like that I can handle only for a little bit. It literally makes me feel fucked up like nothing else. I've had to ditch girls because of how bad I've felt from flashing lights before. But back to the real point. Is getting Welfare actually possible as a white male in America or do I need to hire a lawyer?

I like to call them my roommates.

>deformed freak with a literal genetic mutation in my brain

wait I thought the seizures come from a head wound?

if you're looking for welfare then you're in the wrong country

btw, see if n-acetylcysteine or theaine can help you. reddit.com/r/nootropics is a good place to read up re. brain health and restoring brain function.

healthcare is fine my parents are from the generation where healthcare was supplied by their employers so my father's employee health insurance covered it but it was very expensive. I was born with it and I had my first seizure when I was in highschool and its basically ruined my life ever since. The funny thing is that most people in my direct circle just tell me to get over it when Ive taken over 100 pills in the past two months :\

You'll definitely need a lawyer. They turned me down and I have a condition where I shit blood most of the time. My lawyer told me SSDI is turning everyone down unless they're on their deathbed becuase the program is bankrupt

Get a disability lawyer.

He'll take a cut of your back-pay, but at least you'll have something to live on at that point.

Yes, they're usually scumbags, just don't go over 40% and you'll be fine.

t. my brother used a disability lawyer and is now receiving neetbux

its complicated, I had surgery and then after the surgery my head was hit and that is when the seizures returned.
> I was born with it and I had my first seizure when I was in highschool
then I had brain surgery which is where the picture comes from. I have after surgery pictures too to show the brain after the surgery but after I hit my head it constitutes as a brain injury.
In America if you have surgery and then your head is damaged and you start having seizures is recognized as a brain injury.The doctors identified the tumor as the cause of the seizures so the surgery should've stopped it which it did until I hit my head and then they came back.

Yes, you can receive SSI for traumatic brain injury. ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/11.00-Neurological-Adult.htm#11_18
You have a 50% of getting in on your first try, it may take years of appeals but everyone gets in eventually and I believe you get backpay starting from when you first filed your case if you win an appeal.
A tip: See as many medical professionals and generate as much paperwork about your disability as you can. The larger your stack of paperwork is, the likelier it is that your case worker will just say "Yeah I'm not fucking reading all that shit, case approved".

Should I just leave America? I have a passport and some college education. I have a lot of family in Europe still who are well off but I barely know them.I am also terrible at learning languages and have been trying to learn Italian(where my family is) and its very rough.

That's what you get for browsing 9fag

How often do you have seizures?

Also I tried reddit and they banned me from multiple subreddits because reddit is garbage and I started talking shit to mods because theyre shit. /r/epilepsy is a fucking shithole and I even tried to appeal it to /r/oppression and they banned me so reddit is a fucking horrible website with nothing of us. And that was before Trump.

It varies, once every six months, three times a day, two times in a month. Its extremely unpredictable and I can only tell its going to happen moments before I lose conciousness
when I was at the Uni some Jordanian helped me with my homework and I helped him with English.

after surgery