Australian welfare question

Anyone know how to get some welfare in australia? Everyone else already takes advantage, so I want a piece of the pie. Im 18 but parents earn above the threshold for welfare, so any cheeky tricks around this?

Kill your parents, problem solved.

Are you non-white or a single mother? The gibs will come automatically.

Everyone else has to work for a living.

Heard u can get documents stating ur a coon and that'll get u some bux. Just gotta find an elder and bribe him with a box of wine

What are you doing at the moment? If you're going into higher education you can get student-gibs.

Might not be an issue if you move out, and can claim rent-assistance ontop.

Im dependant, so im measured against my parents income so no student gibs unless i trick them.

Does that actually end up being worth it money wise?

Also shouls i get married for like 25$ to get some gibs?

>Does that actually end up being worth it money wise?
No, but how much money are you getting from your parents?

Virtually nothing, while my friends all have $300 a fortnight gibs

Please kys, I hate supporting lazy cunts like you

Get a job instead of leeching off centrelink you fuckwit

This give back don't take u cunt.

Im gonna spend the rest of my life paying for these dickheads once I graduate, so I may aswell take some now

Dont be a faggot, be like me, get a job, and earn over $1000 a week, no i do not sell drugs either

You should neck yourself. If you survive you can get disso, if you don't then you don't need to get a job

Get a doctor to say you have Autism

Hey faggot OP.

1. Move out and get Rent Assistance
2. Claim you are Aboriginal
3. Claim you are a Drug Addict

You will het signed up with MAX employment or one of those places, tell them you are a drug addict and suicidal! (Make sure you tell them this!)

Dont so will get you put as a Class 4 Case. Which means you are entitled to heaps more money and help services (they will buy you clothes and suits and shit).

Next - go to every interview you can, but make sure to be late, bomb the interview - jist present yourself as an unhirable mess.

Go to the interviews drunk, or high, or both.

But make sure you do those things: move out, rent a place, get neet Bux, claim to ne an abo, claim to be a druggo.

Enjoy OP - God speed.

Thats actually a good idea you should give that a go op you might be 10% abbo anyway.

Thanks this has given me a lot of food for thought

Hey OP, I'll give u some of my ideas, might give u inspiration.

I live with my parents, dependent and we fail the income test so can't get benefits.
Plan is to marry my WHITE gf (cost $25 I think), then I will be getting assessed against her, and will get a few hundo a week.

Other options I'm considering:
Have kids
Homeschool kids (extra $$)
Pretend to be mental
Pretend to be druggo
Pretend to be domestic abusive relationship

Any anons know how marriage will affect our tax

test

bump i need some gibs

get a job you fat fuck

>being a worthless nigger
Kill yourself.