Cicada 3301

What's your thoughts? Friend or foe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-Pr89bZo9M
uncovering-cicada.wikia.com/wiki/File:CAKES_RollingStone.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Larping faggots just like you
Who gives a shit

Pretty sure I heard they were just trying to get people who are obsessed with puzzles to do unpaid labor for them.

Not larping, just want to see the general consists.

Thats what I thought at first. Dont know if your keeping up with the "7's exposed" puzzle or not. Dont think its the same ppl but really interesting??

are they hiring again senpai? I need a job :/

KEK

>What's your thoughts?
their puzzles were a little too simple imho

They're just a bunch of bored Sup Forumstards who decided to make an ARG for the lulz and act all mysterious to gain meme-status among /x/-philes. That's literally it. Do you really think an organization in need of super intelligent people would look for them at fucking Sup Forums?

Agreed, but all the info their putting out is pretty interesting. the rabbit hole has gone deep this time, but Im still not convinced that this new puzzle is the original 3301. maybe its just another brood taking over? the puzzle makers are not the same. the original ones were a work of art but the new ones just seem different.

Quick rundown on this?

meh, why not? we have some savants here. not a bad place to look.

I'm gonna assume that's a yes and look into then! Thanks famalam

kek. I thought that too at first then I remembered the weaponized autism thing. Actually might be a good place to recruit.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-Pr89bZo9M
Best I can do right now.

Some "secret organization" post on forums every once in a while with some complicated riddles and puzzles. These puzzles will then force you to leave your basement and go on a self paid, multi-million dollar geo-caching hunt for more clues. And when you solve the riddle you are then maybe accepted into their ranks. Or at least they got you out of the basement. Maybe that's the whole point, to get autistic shitposters to realize their potential and go out in the world..

I probably would

I got in without solving a single puzzle (I am not good with maths etc). it's a whistleblower organization.

Foe. Do you know nothing?

thats what I was leaning towards. Thats why the first round of solvers created C.A.K.E.S. program.

Would love to hear your side. Thoughts???

Neither they are a recruiting technique for a break away human civilisation.
They have transcended earth politics and worries all they use this planet for is fresh genes for their colony's.

DESU I don't l know what cakes is, but all I will say that I got phone call supposedly from my ISP, they hung up, and then I got a "demo". Shit got real then.

Love it. Kek!

uncovering-cicada.wikia.com/wiki/File:CAKES_RollingStone.jpg

According to the puzzles that were solved, many of them relate to the Talmud and Hebrew characters.

Assuming it's just a giant fad by (((them))) to keep people busy and when the greatest minds solve it, they will assume that (((their))) ideology was God all along.

Ah, right, thanks for that!

They dabble in magic, from their liber primus and other garbage. probably dabble in erisian chaos magic with other new age crap.

To me they scream government ops

Thats why I think it might be true that their working with WikiLeaks.

Typical ARG with a little bit more coordination.
Not Sup Forumsitics at all.

Their new puzzles seems to be an attempt to redpill the sheeple.

I seen the Wikileaks logo on some of their webpages. I'd like to ask you something though... assuming you got in, user (I was sent to the Questionaire on the old site and that's how I got in), did you get the phone call and the demo too? I have only read of one other guy who said he got a phone call and no mention of what happened next.

Any summary on latest stuff?

Either ARG to end all ARG or some anarchist (bitcoin ancaps maybe?) looking for friends.

Thank u the bog will call u later

>ARG to end all ARG
Why is that?

Well Im not sure which year puzzles your referencing user? I was given the "personality" test one year and never heard back? That was a early puzzle like 2013. I got another "test" from the pimobi but was too late to send in my answers. they only replied to the first 4 ppl that time. My schedule is very hectic and I just didnt have the time to devote to it. I did get a call back from the mojave payphone and it was a wave file with code bedded.

I got in on level 5 at November last year during the election campaign, I researched a lot of the simple links they suggested we look at, lots of stuff about free will, the bicameral mind, ELF & psychotronic weapons.
Thank fuck they are the "good guys".

Size and scope. It even had global scavenger hunt. Shit was fucking massive.

>Update
I just bought the book "I am a strange loop" by Douglas Hofstader. They reference it alot in their earlier puzzles. Cant wait to read it. Im not convinced that pimobi is the real 3301. I still think their waiting for ppl to solve the Liber Primus before they continue.

At the end of the 2013 puzzle you had to build your own server!

I heard, from a bird, you're a turd.

Didn't that CIA user confirm something about Cicada 3301? Remember reading something about it. Should check archives..

3+3+0+1=7
some kikes having giggles and delusions of grandeur

A bunch of mega-autist that focus their power into stupidly difficult puzzles instead of fighting the globalist.

You are accepted into a society and township much like Auroville. But way more secret and technologically advanced.

Why kikes? It's all about prime numbers. 3301 is prime number. 7 is a prime number. Cicada is a prime word.

Yeah. That it's not them.

Not sure. Love the puzzles/mystery tho.

Anything this /cyb/ is a friend in my book.

Literally Kike psyop's recruitment firm. First dude I met was a carbon copy of le happy merchant. I shit you not. I noped the fuck out of that.

Its just a few guys from MIT (or wherever) having some fun on the internet.

They just worked out how to do some crypto and made it into a fun game.

dunno. seems like high levels of autism. what do they want to achieve with those tests? i mean, seems like a math/computer-science recrutation thing.

Not sure if enemies or allies but they seem to be in the know about what's comin through the pipes and all their little psyops signal releases are allusions to these things. Whether it's out of warning or preprogramming, it's difficult to be sure which is the case.