Why do Muslims and leftists say that "the media" gives a bad view of Islam and Muslims...

Why do Muslims and leftists say that "the media" gives a bad view of Islam and Muslims, when the media simply reports on the various terrorist attacks and hate crimes Muslims commit?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/islamophobic-read-news-more-racist-study-muslim-terrorism-radical-isis-plos-one-new-zealanders-a7663861.html
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The OIC has made sharia law a 'human right' in the middle east. Whenever you are stopping the practice of sharia law, this is a 'human rights violation.' Whenever you portray muslims in a negative manner, even if truthful, this is a hate crime.

That's a pitiful fucking snowman if I've ever seen one.
Leave it to Muslims.

ok why are you guys just extremely islamaphobic though? like name one bad thing the muslim community has done to your country.

Read an article not long ago regarding biological superweapons. The article proposed that Russia likely has a bioweapon capable of targeting specific ethnic groups, and that it was likely based on either smallpox or bird flu, or a combination of both.

Either way, if you're listening Russiabros, please release it on the Middle East. We've all had enough.

Liberals say it because they are either brainwashed to believe Muslims are the real victims or are too scared to say otherwise. Muslims say it because they are manipulative bastards who know liberals are dumb enough to buy their shit..

It's just another way to portray muslims in a positive way.
They are trying make you feel pity for them.
Creating white guilt is one of the most important agenda of contemporary media.

step up your game cunt

im too drunk to do a convincing bait leave me alone

Aside from ruining our cities and harassing whites in the street, there have been numerous plots foiled by the authorities where Muslims were planning to inflict massive carnage.

Our parliament would have been massacred if one guy didn't decide he'd had enough and went for his gun. That took balls, even though western society, especially Canada, is full of weak valueless losers that hate men who do what's right.

You kidding me emufucker

xD

Blacks think that too

Multiple bomb blasts every year, destabilize the Integrity of our country, push drugs and criminals counterfeit currency I can go on for data desu

it's also nonsense
every fucking media outlet goes out of their way to praise muslims at every turn
a handful of muslim women, mainly converts, stands holding hands on a bridge for two minutes? LOOK LOOK THEY'RE SO PEACEFUL THEY'RE INTEGRATED THEY'RE JUST LIKE US NO REALLY THEY ARE

1) Destroy our culture
2) Trash our communities
3) Take our jobs(also forcing lower wages and worse condition for the locals when they do get a job)
4) Leech off of our welfare system (the education system alone costs are more than what they pay in)
5) Push for censorship(m103 is so vague any criticism of Islam can be considered Islamophobia)

Do you need me to continue?

Also notice how it is with another muslim they are touching. The peaceful, well integrated muslims don't even want to touch us. Says loads about what they think of the people living here.

Is that Mohamed in the middle?

>1) Destroy our culture
How so?
>2) Trash our communities
How is this exclusively a muslim problem?
>3) Take our jobs(also forcing lower wages and worse condition for the locals when they do get a job)
Maybe if you were more educated this wouldn't be a problem, and again how is this exclusive to muslims?
>4) Leech off of our welfare system (the education system alone costs are more than what they pay in)
How is this exclusive to muslims?
And I thought you just said they're taking your jobs? So which is it?
>5) Push for censorship(m103 is so vague any criticism of Islam can be considered Islamophobia)
If you were more tolerant and not a bigot this wouldn't be a problem.

Probably not. If two Muslim whores made a little snowman insulting Muhammad, they'd be publicly beheaded, especially here in Canada.

Because of shit like this

These issues are not exclusive to Muslims, but they are some of the worst offenders.
They are replacing our culture with theirs. One of the biggest points of cultural clash is manners. For example in Canadian culture if you are on the bus, there is not enough seats and an elderly, pregnant or disabled person gets on, you are supposed to offer your seat to those who need it more. However Muslims don't do this, until some local scolds them for it. Even then they revert back to their old behaviour if they get enough Muslims in one place. Another place where Muslims replace our culture is food. When I was a kid you could find some Canadian cuisine in the Toronto area. Now Canadian restaurants can't compete anymore because 1) Mohammed refuses to eat anything that isn't halal and 2) Mohammed will work for pennies to the dollar. As a result Canadian cuisine based restaurants are a lot harder to find in the Toronto area.
Now, what they do to our communities. They like to commit crime. I will give you an example: We had some Saudis out in the Sault because of a contract with their government, number wise only a couple hundred over a couple of years. These were rich, well-to-do Muslims. They stole anything that wasn't bolted down or locked away. Even then, a group managed to walk off with a projector bolted to the ceiling. Another got deported recently on the following charges: driving while impaired, drug possesion, theft charges, assault(civilian, female), assult(officer). Don't get me started on how they treat the women around here. And this is only the tip of the iceberg.

>t. nonwhite cashing in on white guilt since 1878

How does the left excuse this?

Muslim parents protest against gay teacher at Berlin preschool
Published time: 29 Mar 2017 | 17:16 GMT
© Fabrizio Bensch
Reuters /
Muslim parents have threatened to gather signatures for a petition against a Berlin preschool, after discovering that one of its male teachers is gay. Many of the parents have removed their children from the nursery.
The protest by parents at the kindergarten in the northern district of Reinickendorf was reported by German media earlier this week.

According to Tagesspiegel newspaper, the parents are mostly concerned about the young man being in physical contact with their children, particularly that he takes them to the toilet.

“For some of them, a gay man is automatically a pedophile,” the teacher told the newspaper.

Following the parents' discontent surrounding his sexual orientation, the teacher requested that he be transferred to another preschool.

However, the nursery's management backed the man, telling the parents they must accept his orientation or move their children to another kindergarten.

Many of the parents have already removed their children from the nursery, the Local reported.

It seems unlikely that the threatened petition will change the minds of the city government. The teacher has received support from the senator for education from the center-left Social Democrats (SPD), Sandra Scheeres.

“We don’t tolerate discrimination. We want to raise the number of male kindergarten teachers so that they become important role models for children,” Scheeres said.

She went on to note that "again and again, parents treat male nursery teachers with suspicion."

The teacher has also received support on social media, with one user saying: "Muslims protest against teacher - the problem? He's gay: welcome to the Middle Ages."

I have leftist shits tell me to "stop believing what your TV tells you to!!" if I dare to criticize islam. I point out my TV actually paints muslims as hijab wearing saints who are 'just like you,' and turns them into Mary Sue characters in every drama they are shoved into, meanwhile my town has thousands of muslims but they still only make up 2% and have so far given us: rape gangs that prey exclusively on white school age girls and lone women who dare to go near the estates they have colonized, drug gangs, halal only in the "American" food chains, a row of ugly filthy takeaways on our historic streets staffed by muslims who openly hate white people, taxis that fail the safety tests and have been linked with some of the rape gangs, a huge increase in animal cruelty especially to dogs, racism and religious bigotry against white Christian schoolkids who are also seeing their own culture torn down in case it offends islamists, arson of two local churches, and the abuse of local health services as they tend to have big families with many health problems. I could go on and on, it's about time Leftists shut the fuck up because they are fatally wrong and making things worse.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/islamophobic-read-news-more-racist-study-muslim-terrorism-radical-isis-plos-one-new-zealanders-a7663861.html

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Although I agree with your post I would like to bring up a counterpoint. Why do right-wingers always blame the immigrants but not the companies bringing them in. Instead of going after the cause they get on their knees, suck big businesses dick and rewards them with a tax cut for their bad behavior. It's just a game of the rich pitting the poor natives against the poor foreigns while we all getting exploited.

>How is this exclusively a muslim problem?
>How is this exclusive to muslims?
So you have people that are in general causing issues within communities and in general leech off of welfare even though theyre able to work and the state could find them a job. And you think to yourself, well thats not enough, we should bring in MORE people that are causing issues and MORE people that are leeching off of welfare.
Someone tells you that doing that is an issue, and your response is: "Well then we wont have only 1 group of people doing it"
Did i understand this correctly?

Not the guy you're responding to but, the companies aren't responsible for immigrants acting like fucking animals.

Crimes committed by 3 refugees doesn't mean that all of them should be drowned in the sea.

Pic related is a syrian refugee

>Immigrants act like animals.
>Let's bring more in to turn a higher profit.
>Not our problem, we live in gated communities.
How is it not the companies fault. People who immigrate for jobs are here for money and benefits not because the give a shit about the country they're migrating to.

>3 refugees

Have you been ignoring the news or are we ignoring the multiple crimes committed by refugees in several European countries against European citizens?

So I should accept refugees coming in because one woman takes a slutty selfie?

No. I don't care how promiscuous the women coming here may be, I don't want them here. And nobody is forcefully drowning them at sea, their shitty ragged boats are toppling over after being battered by the waves and other such elements of nature for hours.

Thats an age old argument, would you kill a 100 good men to also kill 10 bad ones

Open up a private muslim indoctrination school and whenever they leave the fucking kids are screaming allahu akbar and the women are put in the back of the bus while the men enjoy the outing

Fuck them all to hell, I hope these kids escape this shit. The adults are the ones who need to be physically removed

>Mohamed in the middle?
dude that series was never commissioned

Because they should be held accountable for their behavior and habits. They act like animals in their own countries, the act like animals in their host countries. They act like animals not matter where they are at. Immigrants from other countries don't have the same behavioral problems on that scale. For example Mexicans that come to the US. Some are shitty people but the number of actual useful hardworking individuals Mexican bring versus the amount of useful if any immigrants from those countries bring is completely disproportionate.

Because it's easier to blame the messenger. Otherwize they'd have to re-think their deeply held beliefs.

Psychology 101.

Note, I was in Germany the days they came in masse, what if I told you that 2 out of 3 refugees were not syrian.
Most of them were Egyptians and Maghrebians, they used the fact that a war is going in there and disguised as Syrians.

I met a Syrian couple in here and they are very intellectual and respectful, which made me change my mind about all of this

Well you can easily see the difference between women and men I think, and difference between educated and good refugees and ugly looking single age between 20 and 40 refugees.

Fucking hell they are doing a horrible job in the borders

And you don't think people using fake document to enter those countries is a problem?

FPBP. Killing apostates in Islamic countries is not considered a human rights violation for example.

Exist. The Muslim community is a product of the doctrine of Islam, which hates and despises the Kafir. The ultimate goal of Islam is to bring in the Sharia worldwide, which means anyone who is not a Muslim is to be killed, convert or become a Dhimmi (a semi-slave, either a Jew or Christian).

Jihad of the sword is the only favour we get from Islam. The Islamic jihad is far more deceptive and infiltrative; Jihad of the pen, speech and money supports this cause and has sunk it's ideological claws into our media, our textbooks and our legal systems. It is high time Westerners learnt the Sharia in order to deal with Islam, and to recognise and not give into Sharia demands.

I can go on and on, but my point I feel is exhausted. I have no ill towards Muslims themselves, for they are either ignorant or just stupid, I have a hatred for the Islamic political doctrine that affects me and the ones I love.

The media only does that much because they wouldn't have even the little credibility they do if the didn't.

It's mind boggling how brianwashed lefties are by the media. I was listening to NPR the other day and some lefty made a point about how he liked NPR because it got him out of his liberal bubble. I laughed so hard I cried.

Look, all passports around the world are biometric, which is really hard to fake, and easy to know if it's fake or not.

I'm saying that there are some people in the border who want these non-syrian radical men to enter

"Islamaphobia" isn't a real thing. The term phobia refers to an irrational fear. That implies that fearing Islam is irrational when it very clearly isn't.

Also a side note, the term "Islamaphobia" was coined by the OIC because of the left's success in silencing people by calling them racists, bigots and xenophobes. It halts criticism of Islam. But study that word, what is there to be irrationally afraid of? Is anyone irrationally afraid of any ideology, such as Christianity or Hinduism? It's a nonsensical term. I have a rational fear of Islam and that is the implementation of the Sharia in my home country, fucknut.

www.thereligionofpeace.com

>Because they should be held accountable for their behavior and habits.
Cool, let's just arrest the... wait no because then we'll have to pay higher taxes to fund the prison system. Okay, let's deport the... wait no because then we'll have to pay higher taxes for homeland security.

>They act like animals in their own countries, the act like animals in their host countries. They act like animals not matter where they are at. Immigrants from other countries don't have the same behavioral problems on that scale.
Then start punishing companies for brining them in.

>For example Mexicans that come to the US. Some are shitty people but the number of actual useful hardworking individuals Mexican bring versus the amount of useful if any immigrants from those countries bring is completely disproportionate.
You apparently haven't been around Mexican's if you believe this. I work in a factory in Texas. I am the only white dude in the building of about 100 workers. The Mexicans are far worse then the Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Africans or Muslims. In my experience, it depends on the number, not where they're from.

Because people are stupid and listen to them.

Judging how educated a person is just by the way he looks? I find it highly unlikely that that would be a good measurement. Also there are many non refugees that are between 20 and 40 and are single, just because someones single doesnt mean they are a bad person so that criteria would also kinda fall off quickly.
And i wonder what kind of a blacklash you would get from other countries if youd only accept women.
My country is a shithole i accept that, but biometric documents are just starting to appear here. I highly doubt that theyre a thing in countries the refugees are coming from.
But i agree the way it is now, governments just accept anyone, ex extremists and possibly still extremists are being accepted, they haul em in in ships they dont care.

Here's a snippet from this month so far
2017.04.04 Russia Astrakhan 2 killed 0 injured
2017.04.03 India Pantha Chowk 1 killed 5 injured
2017.04.03 Israel Jerusalem 0 killed 3 injured
2017.04.03 Russia St. Petersburg 14 killed 49 injured
2017.04.01 Iraq Mosul 17 killed 1 injured
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30