Who is raiding us?

Who is raiding us?

T_D

I've noticed a siginificant increase in shitposts, anti-"racist" posts and holohoax posts

I think people underestimate how influential the_donald really is. The amount of help the_donald has given Trump is amazing, more than other candidates got from multiple superpacs. Sup Forums, which is almost entirely recycled r/the_DonaId memes has basically taken over Sup Forums. At one stage Trump was a complete joke on Sup Forums, now the pro-Trump Sup Forums board has like 100k posters, all thanks to the_donald's influence.

>The amount of help the_donald has given Trump is amazing

You forgot
>Which they stole from Sup Forums

There are 5+ roleplay threads, looks like /x/

Those who always have been.

I admit it, it was me.

JIDF, Shareblue, R*ddit, /leftypol/, you name it

Who isn't raiding us? Asshurt liberals from governments, campaigns, and plebbit everywhere.

No one is raiding here.
Turks would know about it.

Taking credit is for redditors.

It's not the Donald you fucking idiot. It's DNC/CTR the same people took down infinichan.

>r/the_donald
>memes
It's very ironic how easy it is to find a plebbitor retard. They always obsessed with memes and Trump and nothing else. Spreading their normalized bullshit and trying to "Le plebpill" normiez by normalizing /pol
This one even credites "Awoo shit" and Pepe on fucking r/the_fatfuck...
And then they ask why entire Sup Forums despises plebbit...

MUH CTR AND SHAREBLUE ARE DIVIDING Sup Forums
You fucks on plebbit are just as cancerous shills as fucking ctrr and shareblue

9gag

obligatory relevant pic

look here sasuage fingers. The Donald doesn't even have the wherewithal to raid us full time. It can only be done by a large company hiring multiple people. It is in fact CTR/DNC

We're being raided? I legitimatly hadn't noticed.

Pissing into an ocean of piss and all that.

You're alright, turkbro.

It's def not common sense, you fucks lost that years ago.

No, the_donald's user base is at least 10 times larger than that of the entire Sup Forums.

Well consider the following. Moot sold this place to a jap who has a history of selling your information to the highest bidder. before that moot worked directly with the feds to clamp down on Cheese Pizza. So at the very least you can be sure that the Feds are still here, if not actively raiding or subverting on a daily basis. The Jews are always here. The Russians are here because the Feds are here. And NSA has become one with the entire internet so its everywhere.

Point is the question isn't WHO is raiding "us"? its WHO's not?