Season 5 when ?

Season 5 when ?

This guy seems like he comes from some wacky alternate dimension

Should have put a flag in the cinema

Made me chuckle.

>only brent lang saw the film to review it

It doesn't even seem possible for a film to perform this badly. I think this is a marketing trick, HWNDU has given Shia an established brand as a comical failure who gets rekt all the time, so now he's capitalising on that for free PR by generating a fake news story. I bet the film hasn't actually been shown yet.

It only opened in one theatre and it's been out for like a year internationally, and was simultaneously released online for download.

It's also a tiny, tiny project and has already made 450k.

It's pretty obvious that Shia is going through and artistic phase and doing smaller things to try and "find himself" among all his fame and money. I can kind-of sympathise with him until I remember that he has more money at 20 or however old he is than I will ever have in my entire life for being essentially a fucking clown, and then my seething communist rage returns like a cozy blanket and I mutter myself to sleep.

Fucking savage.

season 5 hype

It's not a phase. He was a giant cunt and people in holywood refuse to hire him. He is angry drunk, he starts fights and is pissy litte shit.

Why even jump on this? It opened in one theater in the UK and has been around since 2015. This is not a new movie.

sounds like manlet syndrome all chihuahua dogs have

he's 30, not 20

My neutered Chihuahua has more balls than him

How embarrassing for him to be acting like this at fucking 30 years old.

He (((knows))) what he is doing. He is acquiring attention and establishing a brand as a "wacky kinda guy that believes in some good things and sometimes is down on his luck but is likable and funny."

This is the same Chosen idiot who had his teeth plucked out for a movie role. Rather than shutting his ass and minding his own business, keeping his teeth in his gab where they belong, his "plight" was suddenly all over newspapers everywhere.

Don't take the bait. Hang this whore out to dry.

>mfw more people will have gone to his """"art"""" exhibit than went to see his shitty movie

kek

Cant wait for it

fucking savage

Come to think of it, this appears* to be the same strategy that Trump used with great success: Any publicity is good publicity, and more is better.

* The difference here is that the mass media and press were sincerely trying their best to topple Trump, whereas (((Mr. La Boof))) has his Mitzvah pals astroturfing on his behalf.

Underrated