Alright gentlemen. The French election is in three weeks. We need to meme Le Pen into office...

Alright gentlemen. The French election is in three weeks. We need to meme Le Pen into office. She is the right wing nationalist party candidate. If we want to cease this abundant globalist cancer, we need to start taking hold of world leaders.

Shouldn't be all too difficult to meme her into office, as both her opponents are male and it would be relatively easy to get the SJWs so inadvertently serve our cause by crying misogyny.

Other urls found in this thread:

westmonster.com/le-pen-hits-record-47-in-french-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=e5VI68dZJ-Q
lefigaro.fr/vox/politique/2017/02/06/31001-20170206ARTFIG00209-emmanuel-macron-et-le-reniement-de-la-culture-francaise.php
youtube.com/watch?v=swqOENMaisA
youtube.com/watch?v=VF6MezJ884M
youtube.com/watch?v=tQYM0KSgbrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does this count?

>leftists confirming their cuck status unwittingly
hmmm

She's being crushed in the polls, but of all the candidates, her votes are the most sure in their choice. We've seen this before with Trump, but this should be a much simpler task as she is a woman.

this is a tactic to make u leave the thread and a shitone at that every time i post a meme ar thread (((they))) posted mummy getting blacked

u silly goose u justed show us what u feared he most a organzied Sup Forums

here use this i smell a pro le pen feminist meme

Reminder that the FN will never win an election

The only chance for power they have is to seize it by force

They Clinton had more than 99% chance of winning.

bump u faggots

Problem is Trump was around 3-5% behind hillary in poll while Le Pen is 20%

>France is a Jihadist-University

westmonster.com/le-pen-hits-record-47-in-french-poll/

lolz i reckon she needs about a 5 point bump from memeing and she wins

we have a two round sistem. All oppositions will come togheter just to stop FN. She can't win (still voting for her)

The big problem is, Emmanuel Macron is the single most likely candidate to win the presidency. Fillon and Hamon are toast, Melenchon is a kook and Le Pen has the reputation of being Satan's Daughter. Macron, OTOH has managed to spin shit into gold despite being an open blairite, austeritron under Hollande and former investment banker. FWICT has virtually zero baggage unlike Hillary and the media fawn all over him.

Regardless. We don't have much of a choice. Have to stem the tide of globalism somewhere. As it stands, the first step in France recovering is Le Pen being elected, and being that the driving force behind all of this shit is social justice, it stands to reason that social justice would prefer the woman being elected over the male candidates.

ya so it's perfect for us. we expose him on social media. desu i have a really hard time believing macron is doing so well in the polls, there is A LOT of hate for him out there.

there is absolutely tons of dirt on him. he's a bit of an idiot as well, as bad at public speaking as george bush almost.

The "top 2" second round is her major barrier I think. Not sure how to prevent coalition from playing spoiler.

Marine take my dubbles

and by dubbles I mean cummies

Don't believe the polls, every poll was made by shills paid by ((them))) to elect Macron, as he is supported by globalists (Serge Dassault, Vincent Bolloré and several other billionaires).

She might ot win, but she will BTFO the other candidates regardless.

Bump a rump

Looks like I'm here before the upr cucks.

I'll just say that asselineau is entirely pro islam, he wants to make laws that will forbid criticism of islam. And he absolutely refuses to see it as a danger.

He go as far as DENYING the replacement of population and says he'll "educate" kids to see this "far right conspiracy theory" as "toxic". (everything between quotes are his own words from his program)

Last night, BBC The World announced the Le Pen has no chance because she is not Frexit enough and nobody will accept anything less than that Applebitechen or whatever his name is.

They said she was soft and had no chance to win, and that nobody could take her seriously.

Oh, BBC! Will you ever stop spending all your time hating her?

What you need is to not only meme Le Pen into office but you need to meme french nationalism back into the hearts of the people.

Focus on the things that were great about France, i mean fuck you had napoleon.
French food, French History, French Beauty. everything France!

The medias are literally trying to meme him in power and it shows.

But we can easily out meme them tho

u should watch nigel farage interview her alot of sexual tension seach lbd nigel le pen
youtube.com/watch?v=e5VI68dZJ-Q here

No need to OUT meme it. It's a good thing that it shows, people are getting offended to be taken for such idiots; even some of the most stupid one are seeing the farce. The establishment is in full state of panic. They so over used their propaganda ammo that people are getting immune to it, even some normies.

Have you been to Paris lately?
Its fucking lost, no reason to go there anymore unless you want to see a terrible sprawl.

That was a great interview. I was referred to it by one of our pro-trump independent radio shows.

It's such a sad state of affairs that the media have nothing to report on beyond their interns crying about how to keep their jobs by trying to sound important.

and with a revitilisation within the french spirit they can take it back, i want to take back london. if that means i have to charge down the street in plate amour and a sword with an english tabard i will

So it's safe to assume it's Le Pen - Macron in second round?

noice good to see some burgers helping and learn european politics desu most of you are lazy cunt who cant stop watching anime to help out allies who help u during the meme war

maybe who knows putin

also my i suggest a anti macron meme by promoting obama i remember a bunch of young cucks wanted obama to campaign for the frence pres it would a good idea to discourge leftist from voting by making obama and other anti macron memes because voter turn out is key to macron winning as his voters are not as passionate as le pen's

The thing is settled already, dont worry.

It's very exciting to me because the world is getting stood on its head one way or the other, and thanks to the interchans I can try to follow along slightly despite the utter paid media blackout.

I support marine le pen

"Good morning, i'm here for the job interview"

It felt like this to me too.

I hear the French anons are meming hard on their websites. Too bad I don't speak French very well.

>Puting having the power to put people into office

I wish. Unfortunately this is a Jewish prerogative.

Second round will either be Le Pen - Macron or Le Pen - Mélenchon (he is far-left, pretty much our version of Bernie Sanders)

The media shills for Macron but people hardly attend his speeches and rallies, so they're trying more and more to shill for Mélenchon, who has seen a spike in popularity thanks to his Youtube channel and his promise to ''Tear down the Fifth Republic and usher in a sixth one''.

Looks like BBC loves her niece, though.

So it is roughly 25% for the left (melenchon and hamon), 25% for the centre (macron), 25% for the traditional right (fillon and NDA), and 25% for the nationalist right (le pen). macron will win this one, but what about parliamentary election? any frenchies feel like filling me in?

Got that covered. Start the presses.

>"La culture francaise n'existe pas."
>Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron

We struck a goldmine here. France is on the map because of it's culture.

We need to PS this quote with Macron signature to a photo of great french, like Voltaire, Dumas, etc. For normies to see what Macron is shitting at.

Proofs: lefigaro.fr/vox/politique/2017/02/06/31001-20170206ARTFIG00209-emmanuel-macron-et-le-reniement-de-la-culture-francaise.php

Here.

May this pepe help our cause.Say with me Matmazel President

pfff when Russia / UK / US all agree on something people don't just get to ignore that cause muh Russia.

There were a few complaints last night that a lot of the #marinepresidente posters on twitter were Anglos. Why is Russia getting blamed for trying to influence the French election and not us?

Checked. Marion confirmed coal burner

this is a lost cause mate unfortunately France is full of SJW and muslim cunts

It certainly helps with the black and cuckold demographics

fuck off putin's shill

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE VOTE LE PEN

Even pooland is infected by libershka now. Sad!

France is already gone anyway, why even bother? At this point, the sooner it falls, the better.

youtube.com/watch?v=swqOENMaisA

>supporting cunts in government
I want to leave until you feminists fuck off but I'm an addict and you'll probably never leave.

>basing your vote entirely on gender and not policy

SJW fuck off

Stop posting fake pictures

>Lasalle
Mate that was hilarious yesterday.

Americain's cuck dont know a shit about how the french presidential works but go ahead meme her into the office

I couldn't help but laugh at every single of his interventions, also putting on/removing glasses every 2 seconds

for info, he's an almost 2m tall giant who speaks veeeeery slowly with a really deep voice and a south-west accent

pic related

DELET THIS!!1

>It took 8 days for my mother to birth me. I never caught up to them.

Actual quote from him yesterday, whe he was defending that he arrived late to the debate.

Savage detected.

Russia is full of muslims too Boris.

Don Fillon for the nation.

You know it pol.

Don't resist.

Yeah another cuckservative for 5 years it's all what we need right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=VF6MezJ884M

The best part was on his FB page (liked by abour 3k people), where he said, during the pause, that unlike everyone thought, he wasn't drunk. I just bursy iut laughing reading that
But apparently he'd a genuinely good guy and a competent dude, so more power to him. As long as he does his job well and doesn't do shady shit, whatever.

My Little Pony
Marine Le Pen

MLP

How can anyone say Kek isn't real?

They should have had a translator redub the things afterwards.

The translator is good, and is doing her best, but she misses the subtility (or can't translate) the subtilities of the French language. I know it's hard, but it denatures the message ultimately.

voltaire was a kike m8.

You understand now mate.

I don't think most people understood it at the time, though, so it might or might not work out. But it's the meme power up for the taking if France wants it.

am i doing it right?

Kek wills this.
Shadilay.

you'll save me from the muslims, won't you user?

and to weed out the kebab scream allahu akbar while sprinting down the street. This will bait them into thinking it is an ally while also giving the Christians to get the fuck out before you start slicing

We're in the business of propaganda you dumb frog. The truth is less important than what the normies will believe.

Shadilay, for france! For EUROPE!

Sup Forums has been hardly doing anything to actually win the french election for le pen. these threads always devolve into discussion about general french politics, half the french people crying she won't win or a fag swiss guy shilling for fillon or a fag south african guy posting marion blacked pics.

the way Sup Forums actually influences elections is they create a colony and that colony does all the work, the closest thing to that in this case is La Taverne Des Patriotes discord:

discord.gg/FPbvxvB

There's a lot more action in actual French places like 18-25 on jeuxvideo. For some reason we have a high number of wimpy cuck Frenchmen on Sup Forums.

Praising Kek, for he is great.

Austria and Holland are meme countries forget all that.

France, you're the last piece of the puzzle buddy. Then it will be Russia, UK, USA and France the good guys.

>For some reason we have a high number of wimpy cuck Frenchmen on Sup Forums.
Cosmopolitans.

>right wing

>Sup Forums can't spread lies if it isn't an english speaking election
>threads actually end up informative for outsiders and actual discussions instead of shitposting
I'm fine with this.

Yeah, but the Jewish media is determined to do everything to stop her.

>Oy vey goy, her father is a nazi, better be careful she doesn't, like "deny the shoah" or anything... hehehehehehehehe... You better vote for more refugees, at least that will not hurt the feeling of your jewish fellow citizens!

Her & Emmanuel will go into round 2 at the end of April. They have the strongest astrological charts.

She will ultimately win in May.

youtube.com/watch?v=tQYM0KSgbrM

You can't change what is.

To be fair, the media hasn't gotten that low. It's not CNN/Fox levels yet. I've seen more attacks on her economic programme, her scandals and the bullshit internal struggles than the actual racism.
The anti semitism hasn't been talked about IIRC

I don't want FN to win. We need to make the EU more right wing so it isn't fucked with as easily and starts cleaning up its borders. Even France or Germany can't stand up to USA, Russia or China on their own.

No one country can stand up to USA Russia, or China on their own. Nor will they ever be able to.

>We need to uncuck 27 countries
Fuck off, I don't have time for this. We need to leave.

stop trying to recreate a reich again. That's not working, invade Poland and use eastern countries for cheap industrial labor but let us get out of EU.