German woman raped in front of passive boyfriend

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html

Mostly the cuckery of Germans just give me a kekle but this, wow, I am conflicted. A part of me believes the boyfriend should kill himself and his girlfriend in shame, but I can't help feeling a little sorry for them.

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>man carrying machete

What was the german supposed to do? Sidekick the machete out of his hand?

He should've trolled gf by going full SJW and repeatedly apologizing to the rapefugee during the intercourse.

That would redpill the fuck out of her.

Girl should have acted like she was into it and bite his dick of while punching his balls. During that moment her boyfriend could have sucker punched the Mutombo

im sure a machete by german standards is a pocket knife down here

and yeah, niggers are cowards in case you didn't know, any sign of you putting up a fight and they flee

even if the nigger took up the fight, the german man had a primal duty to stand up for his woman - this should be instinctual in any man with just a tiny bit of self respect. the fact that he instead cowered and just observed his girl be ravaged by a bull shows how something is fundamentally wrong with the german volk

What a cuck. This is just sad.

Do something to not have his girlfriend raped. He is the man, a man is supposed to protect his family.

To be fair, risking your life over some random bitch is kinda silly. Would you fight knowing she'll probably leave you for Ahmed cock in few months anyway?

You can't simultaneously fuck and fight someone off. Damn Hans, you're already gone. I'd say you'd be missed, but we will remember you through Pennsylvania

The boyfriend had no choices. If he intervened he either
>gets killed
>gets raped himself and or killed
>maims the attacker, goes to jail, and gets sued
>kills the attacker and goes jail

I would definitely shoot that nigger but in the progressive utopia that is Germany, your safest bet is to let the woman get raped especially since she probably voted for that shit.

Stop larping faggot. I like to see you play the hero when you are threatened by a machete.
Do what exactly?

I love these memes

>Sidekick the machete out of his hand?
Yes. Or done anything else a man is supposed to do. What the fuck is the point of being a man if you're not ready to die when your girlfriend is being RAPED in front of you? Seriously, what the fuck? The man should have kicked, bashed, bitten and screamed like the devil, and not been a god damn frightened sheep.

kick his head in while one of his hands holds down the girl with the machete and the other is trying to get his dick out of his pants and into the girls vagina. It's literally a guy on the ground that is distracted with raping a girl. That's not even a fair fight.

I would just say "this is what you voted for" and walk away

Unless his machete is right at her throat so there would be a fair chance of her getting killed.

Hollywood movies werw a mistake

Don't forgot to video tape it and upload it for the lols.

so? It's either her being raped 100% and then maybe killed after or a chance for her to be killed but 100% not raped. I'd take the risk

>implying muslims aren't fucking corpses

This is why these fucking cuck western governments need to go. You are gonna mass import rapefugees and then your not even gonna let your populace bear arms to defend themselves, pathetic.

>Do what exactly?
Punch him down, stop him before even touching the woman.
Call the cops after restraining him.

Or just take the matter into your own hands and killing him and dumping the body in a river.

what I'm saying is I rather have my girl killed than raped. If you are not supporting that you are an effeminate faggot.

>german men cant even fight a anorexic nigger who's busy raping a girl

you spineless cowards make me sick. go sit with him in the newly designated cuck thent.

and they were out camping, so they had SOME kind of tools to use as a weapon. but stop kidding ourselves, the guy was crying and shitting himself in his cuck shed while the nog raped his girl.

Oh yeah, he should have just teleported himself behind the nog and take him down with a precise finger punch into his spine.

You are a faggot, Swede. You probably never have been in a fight and yoi certainly havent ever been threatened with a knife.

How many weeks will the gf take to dump his cuck bf?

so who is the bigger criminal here? the raper or the cuck?

you fucking faggot dont get it.

just by putting up resistance, the guy will think twice if he's going to risk his ass for a cell phone and aryan pussy.

but cowards like you will never understand, because you tearing up and oblige as soon as jamal wants your wallet

Yep it sure seems like all the good german men died in the war

He clearly made her hostage with the weapon. If he acted the woman would die.

>In germany

My god! Wtf is happening in central europe?

tough love is real love, she will thank him in the long run you'll see

This is 100% true, better have your girlfriend killed and save her dignity, rather than allowing her to become damaged goods and you being labeled as cuck who had his woman raped right in front of his eyes.

The cuck. Honestly given how much of a pussy he was I'd say the rapist did him a favor with this wake up call. That and he gave us a good laugh.

Thanks Pope.

What I don't get is why this dipshit went in the woods without a gun. You can get guns in Germany.

that sucks.

thank god i live in a land of freedom and burgers

SHALL

>she probably voted for that shit
truth.

Hey, Francis.

Listen ladies, be smart when picking a bf. Don't go for the skinny beta coward with a stem degree, he's a fucking pouf with no honour or pride and will watch as a nigger rapes you. Find a real man ffs.

Yes, I'm blaming the bitch for her terrible taste in boys.

Being a cuck is not a crime, unless you consider it a crime against humanity. It's immoral and disgusting, but obviously the dindu is still the bigger criminal here.

>Oh yeah, he should have just teleported himself behind the nog and take him down with a precise finger punch into his spine
No.
Dismantled the weapon.
Kick the guy, fucking bodyslam him.
Get the weapon away and you could beat him.

But you are right I have never been threatened with a knife before.

good I hate women

>t. Mahmoud

>Don't go for the skinny beta coward with a stem degree,
This. Go for the skinny Sup Forumsack with a stem degree instead.

Funny isn't it?

I feel sorry for Germans. I know several all over the country and they're good decent people. I can no longer laugh at them when bad things happen after they vote in Mama Merkel time and again.

True, they deserve to lay in the bed they made, but I still don't want them being raped and murdered.

Dearest Germany, is there anything an outsider can do to help you regain your lost bollucks and take back your country and protect your people?

No, not really.

I hate Sup Forumsacks. That cuck German was probably a Sup Forumsack tbf.

Can we force the Germans to change? Threaten them with a nuke or something.

>t. fatty with an arts degree who thinks he's alpha for posting on Sup Forums

cringe

this is what happens when you disarm your people

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Faggot. By lurking here, I can feel my test dropping. You're all poufs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED HANS

98% of the people ITT would not have done ANYTHING irl. A good portion of those would have probably cried and lost control over their bodily functions. Fuck off internet tough guys, cuckold fetishists and underaged edgelords.

In Germany, stand-your-ground is literally part of the constitution but the victim needs to be dead and you need the most jewish lawyer from Israel.

>calling Sup Forums a pussy
>navyseal.txt
>inb4 "b-but we are not in Sup Forums"

No he wasn't. He had a girlfriend.

Internet though guy

>not letting the nigger kill your gf whiles hes raping her since she's now worthless anyway
>not killing him in return and being hailed a hero*

C U C K

nah man I conceal a handgun when I go out

we burgers know how to defend ourselves

whatever ahmed. I dno what id do but i know one thing for sure. afterwards its time for revenge, get a pack of brothers together and go visit some nice young female shitskins for some semi-violent retaliation

> Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

Good one, now I have that fucking song stuck in my head. the least you can do is apologise.

Bullshit. If someone is trying to rape someone I'm with it isn't happening. If I end up injured or dead so be it. Coward.

99 % of people in this thread would totally have done something. It takes a spectacular lack of testosterone to not react to your girlfriend being raped. It is almost unfathomable how it's even possible to be this cucked. Such an attack is something all humans have evolved to resist, since those who didn't, did not procreate. Honestly, it probably was not really a rape, since there just is no fucking way a man would just sit in corner doing nothing. Or maybe the 'boyfriend' was actually a transsexual.

Yeah? When the options are roughly
>submit and hope that the monkey doesnt kill you both afterwards
And
>fight and have your fate in your own hands, and if you get wounded or die, you'll at least die a hero, not as a fucking coward who will regret being a cuck for the rest of his life

The choice is pretty clear.

>carry knife
>some shit skin comes up to mug you
>pull knife

9 out of 10 times the guy will stop right there. honestly, its not that hard to protect yourself.

i could understand if it was a group of people, but you got to take a hard look at yourself in the mirror, if you cant protect yourself or your girl from one feral nog.

>tfw deported Afgan rapefugees back to Afganistan and lefties getting ass-blasted over it

If he was holding a fucking machete to his gfs throat while raping her, what then? Attack the nigger and accept the fact your gf is going to bleed to death before your eyes?

The REAL mistake was camping out on a saturday night in fucking Northrine Arabia in the year 2017. I wouldnt even take a stroll innawoods in broad daylight in that shithole unless i was carrying.

>Police are now searching for the man accused of raping the woman, who is described as a dark-skinned male between 20 and 30 years old. He is believed to be 5ft 9in.
>5ft 9in.
The guy couldn't overpower a fucking manlet.

Seriously though, Germans don't even arm themselves when they're camping? What do they do if they're threatened by wildlife? There are still bears and wolves and shit in Germany

>man carrying machete

>He is believed to be 5ft 9in.

Manlet carrying machete

from a machete wielding feral nog that lacks the mental capacity to think just one second about any potential consequences of him chopping your head off with it*

So what are the odds this faggot cuckold was fapping in the tent?

didnt a couple US citizens stop an ak47 wielding extremists on a train in france??

You wouldn't die for your mate? This is why all German men are beta cucks. Women want men that produce strong children and that will provide and PROTECT. It's a biological imperative. What a cuck

They would have treated them the same way they treat Muslims.

>5'-9"

>helicopters and sniffer dogs

Double kek

A man has an obligation to defend his woman with absolute disregard to his own physical safety. What a fucking piece of shit.
Someone give that nigger a medal.

>If he was holding a fucking machete to his gfs throat while raping her, what then? Attack the nigger and accept the fact your gf is going to bleed to death before your eyes?
Yes. First of all, he wouldn't be able to cut her lethally in that time, and secondly, if you have any testosterone in your body, you'd get such a surge of adrenaline that you wouldn't think twice about ripping the dindu's head off regardless of what might happen. When your girlfriend is getting raped in front of you, you should become a predatory animal, not a docile mouse.

>germany is so incredibly cucked that you cant go camping without a fear of getting raped
Apex kek

And yes, you take the risk that the monkey man is able to kill your gf if you're too slow or too weak.
But you're taking that risk just as much by submitting and letting the ape do what it wants

Fun fact, of all the tough guys ITT all of them would probably also believe that there is no way an unarmed man could overpower them when they are armed with a machete.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM
>This is literally Germany right now

you forgot that he actually was a silverback gorilla.

jesus fuck, as dumb as they are, they will not let themselves get hurt over a cell phone and pussy, stop being in denial.

the problem is that you're just THAT much of a spineless coward that they can just walk all over you.

To be honest this makes me glad I don't have a girlfriend.
I am not nearly as tough as the posters here and I haven't watched enough hollywoood movies to know how to disarm a dindu with a machete.
At least I know shit like that is not going to happen to me.

Lol i live in the north, if we hear theres a rapist in our town that person is gonna get his ass kicked 3 times a week even if hes not actively raping.

Jante Law

He probably had the knife to her and said he would kill her if he moved.

hans why do you type out all these butt hurt rants in my thread?

If it weren't for your fellow countrymen calling you cucks out I would immediately lose hope.

>I would try to pull a knife on someone who already has his weapon with longer range out and is threatening me with it

ok

Holy shit you're cucked. It doesn't matter if you're a tough guy or a pencil necked nerd, you don't fucking let a nigger rape your girlfriend. Did all German men really die during the ww2? All you have left now is women?

>Dying for a "girlfriend"
vev top cuck

excellent how you ignore my point.

Any man would play the hero in such situations. You fucking cuck

>You wouldn't die for your mate
I would kill for, but like a philisopher once said "Dyin' ain't much of a livin'"
You die once, then the other person is on their own.

Thought I'd probably charge at the nigger with little regard for my own life, with primary goal being stopping the nig.

>cuck
That word obviously doesn't mean what you think it does. If you're not ready to die for your girlfriend, you're not a man and she's not your girlfriend, you're hers.

You dont need to be a /fit/ martial arts master. Thats not the fucking point.
All that is asked of you is to have the balls to not let someone you deeply care about get raped in front of you. Regardless of what might happen to you.
Anyone can tackle the nigger and give the girl time to run, if nothing else.

If you are the average german poster your country is already dead

> Feminists and Sup Forumsacks: What's the difference?

>This is why all German men are beta cucks
This is why i always think a black cunt is behind an american flag

That's how male-female relationships works, and have worked since we learned to walk upright. The man provides and protects while the woman gives the man pleasure and children. Any man not willing to protect his mate out of fear for himself is a genetic dead-end and will hopefully never procreate.

>i would sit in my cucktent while my girl is getting raped outside by a feral nog with a machete

ok

Why the fuck would you die for a "girlfriend"? She's not your wife.

Irl I would have been delayed in the rescue only because I'd have to decide which gun to shoot the attacker with...

It's a fucking machete though. You rush the guy and get inside of his swing radius and then he can't effectively use the machete for Fucks sake. Then if your still a chuck at least your girl can get away. Me, I'd pick him up and body slam him, then kill him with his own weapon. But I'm 6'2 275lbs if Southern woop ass

>will hopefully never procreate.
>will never procreate.
ftfy

> Feminists and Sup Forumsacks: What's the difference?