How do you overcome the nihilism Sup Forums?

without fooling yourself, if possible that is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trust in the lord

Escapism, usually involving religion or anime.

Anti-nihilism. If nothing matters, why not do good? Captcha seems to be suggesting helicopters... Save it for the commies, captcha.

Become a Darwinist, if there's a objective reason to live, it's to pass on your genes. This gives you some sort of purpose in life, with having to be religious.

i dont think you understand nihilism

good band

You got fooled by judeo-atheist propaganda huh? That sucks, being a kike fedora is terrible on your mental health.

It's difficult if you fall into the trappings which is understandable given how world weary many people are. I try not to expose myself to people, media/entertainment that evokes those feelings of dread.

>overcome

Objectively your genes are not valuabl given your propensity for mental illnesses like atheism. Just kys and end the suffering, or accept God.

KMFDM SUCKS!

its really not like that tho.

This is the only true way desu

Nihilism shouldn't be confused with antisocial personality behavior.

A nihilist can find peace through deconstruction .

>blinding yourself to reality with hedonism

Take some time to look at the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I realize this might not be the answer you're looking for or wanted to hear, but I assure you, it helped me overcome nihilism

If you have some time, I strongly advocate you watch this video:

youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM

The next level is achieving nirvana, young padawan.

>blinding yourself to actual reality with fatalism and untermensch thinking

By not being 13 years old anymore.

love this meme
the point is not to live at peace with the universe
the real trick is, to live at peace with yourself

It will be. Nothing matters but the fact that nothing matters doesn't matter either.

im 21, i wish i was 13.

Where the hell are all the kids coming from? Sup Forums was supposed to die when the last of us an heroed.

This place will never die. Even if the site is gone user will live. This can't be killed

bring it down a notch, cletus

You're missing his point. He's basically saying, if nothing matters, as opposed to feeling bad about it - do something that at least 'feels' good.

The good thing about nihilism is that it doesnt matter

Realise that Nihilism predict the falsehood of Nihilism and in truth there is no Nihilism and become a Buddha

>21
>thinks he's all growd up

I was raised by two atheists more or less, concepts like that don't resonate with me as much as I'd like to give them a chance, I just cant get into it.

start making memes

Clonazepam

with extreme ideological fanaticism, and love of family and friends

Just believe in something bigger than yourself. It can be your country, people, user, kek, Hitler, titties. Dosent really matter.

i have no friends and my family doesnt love me

That's all fun and games until you run out and have a seizure. Not to mention it took me about a year to get over the withdrawal. Chemicals do far worse in the long run

People apply a modicum of scrutiny to religion and start treating it rationally. However since the figurative gets interpreted literally you get 'le ark is too small for all animalsxD' type of responses. Applying further rationale to your own, but also societal, well-being you see the functionality religion offers an individual but also the collective. This however does not mean criticism free blind adherence but learning from the lessons of the past.

Journaling, therapy, listen to Jordan Peterson

What is it to believe in something 'bigger', just to acknowledge it exists? Or is it trust and for me you're asking blind trust (minus hitler and titties) in that thing

More along the lines of having faith in something. That way you don't end up consumed by hopelessness.
For me I believe in user, these are some of the worst people in the world here but alot of them are at least trying to be a better person and trying to make the world a better place. Even if it dosent work the fact that a bunch of fuck ups are doing what they can with that goal gives me a strange sense of hope. Some of the worst people are trying to better themselves for everyone else. How could you not believe in that?

This, just consider what matters to you. You are your own God. You are built to find out and want what is best for you and your relatives.

Selfish is best, but even well directed 'altruism' can be selfish in certain cases. Born sterile? Help out your family.

Consider that your helpful instincts can always find expression this way since relatives can to a diminishing degree extend even across species barriers and even to aliens that share traits by convergent evolution.

But selfishness is a compass that points to sanity, and keeps your ambitions properly focused where they will do the most good and at the proper scale and scope.

i know that feel, mehmet

I guess i hold some nihilistic views, and what i do whats best for me while exerting minimal amounts of effort.
The thought of "nothing matters" can never truly be achieved because no matter how hard you try you cannot ignore your feelings or preferences, even if youre mentally ill, youd still have some preferences to which youd abide to, you would have to be mentally ill beyond comprehension to not have absolutely any feelings or preferences.
If its the existential nihilism and you believe that life doesnt matter or whatever either kill yourself or deal with it. Do whatever you can to make time pass faster and die.

read Nietzsche
watch Jordan Peterson

By removing kebab types from Europe.

How did you use it? were you on there effects constantly. Give me the quick rundown on your benzo addiction.

picrel 10/10

What is that in cockroah years?

just chill

Meditate, acquire equanimity

>le edgy I was born in the wrong time period teen meme: Part II Religious boogaloo
Fedora tippers, pagans, christcucks, hedonists, escapists and DICKS EVERYWHERE.
Even bongchan had more interesting discussion on it's philosophy board before it turned to shit again.

Like what if since myan is created in God's image, we ARE the creators myan. Like this whole time is was just an epic about the nature of man. What if like, this endless chase to our universal existential daddy issue of where we came from and how we work, brings us to the point of fulfilling the role of God. What if god is like this planet sized "machine". We are all a part of it doing our tasks to brings humanity as far as it can go, we have made arks and sent them to colonize other planets. What if we discover that ideas like string theory aren't too far off and find way to travel through or manipulate the creation of new universes. What if out future super computers had access to all of our planets functions. What if we are just destined to always poke something before we know how it works. What if we were meant to create god.

What are the signs of maybe involving nihilism? I think I kinda have that in me, cause I feel nothing and certainly do t care anything at all. I'm kinda angry all the time for no fucking reason as well.

Butthurt christcuck spotted.

What if you are original for fucking once and stop parroting shitty beyonce-tier occultism

There's nothing normier than being Luciferian

But nihilism involves losing the ability to have faith
it doesn't make sense how people can believe in something unfalteringly when they literally can't know that it's true

>TFW you will never chill with Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold discussing redpills.

nihilism is a phase

And how do you overcome that phase exactly?

Could cause long term damage depending on when you have it even if it is a phase however.

FFS I SAID
>EVEN bongchan
>"Myan"
I know it's unoriginal luciferian bullshit, but you're going to say the usual tripe around here is better?
Nevermind the speck of gold in the pile of shit is why no one leaves.

Also I said christcucks in my post faggot

incredible band, desu.

That's depression. Nihilism is a philosophical stance that nothing matters. It doesn't impair your ability to enjoy things, only your perspective.

I honestly dont even know who is being sarcastic to who and who is jewing who here and i do not have time to find out.
>Speck of gold in a pile of shit is why no one leaves
Correct, scroll all day till you find something even mildly entertaining to reply to, watch for 10 to 15 minutes and then off to scrolling for hours.

You don't.

>life has no meaning

Okay. I can still experience pleasure and amusement, so I seek these things out. The "meaning" of things is irrelevant.

like how an object in quantum physics can have two properties that are polar opposites of each other, and the properties change depending on certain factors. on the one hand, yeah everything is pointless and life is meaningless, we eat, shit, die, and in 200 years nobody will know about us. if you believe that and only that then it'll become a self-fulfilling prophecy. You won't apply yourself, you won't make any sort of a difference, you won't be remembered after 50 years most likely, and your life for the most part will be pointless.

but then there's the opposite of that - life is the only thing that matters. the entire human experience matters. we can see how rare life is since Earth seems to be the only planet that has any on it. Then factor in extinction events on earth, evolution, wars, etc and it's a pretty amazing thing to be alive right here and now. if you live your life with purpose and meaning, you might not save the world but you can save yourself and help others, making a world of difference in the lives of few. you might go above and beyond and inspire others who will in turn inspire others, etc.

so both are true. there are people living nihilistic lives who will amount to nothing, but at the same time their lives are important - they just don't realize it. a person can fall anywhere on this spectrum of meaningless to meaning, and our mindset makes the difference.

Sort yourself out user

What can you know is true?

>a fool that persists in his folly will become wise
you generally get fucking tired of it after you do nothing all day every day and your pains just progressively get worse and worse, you can't escape meaning user, it's everywhere

This. Most of us go through it, so just hang on anons and you'll find meaning

The usual tripe around here is exactly that, i was like you once but then i bought into the Evola meme and its just another Luciferian nigger advocating sex magick, the only difference is he advocates magick rape and thinks negroes have lesser magickal capabilities than aryans and mediterraneans

Following Mickey Mouse's wise words

Absurdism is how I did

If nothing means anything then you're free to do anything. Talk to that girl, hit the gym. Start a garden. Nothing really matters OP so do what you enjoy and if people look at you funny then you know the biggest secret they cant accept. They will die. And you will die happy.

Lol no, if nothing really matters then your little gay garden doesn't matter either, your muscles doesn't matter, the girl doesn't matter, your impulses and desires doesn't matter nor are they real in any way

You're missing the point. Nothing matters. It doesnt have to matter for you to enjoy it. My gay garden and bee farm gives a lot of joy. I dont need a reason to enjoy them. I'm saying op should start doing what he enjoys regardless of the meaning of why they're enjoyable

>It doesnt have to matter for you to enjoy it.

Confirmed for not understanding nihilism

You're already here in life so you might as well enjoy it.
Try and have fun and be happy, help others to do the same, and fight for changes that will ensure long term happiness for the rest of your people.

You people are silly. You defend your argument because you don't want to be convinced otherwise. You've made up your mind that you're right and that anyone that disagrees with you is dumber than you. Kid you're not as smart as you think you are. You're failing to see the points I'm making. But whatever man. If you wanna cuck yourself to be "intellectually superior to an internet stranger" then have at it. Just know you're silly, your definition of nihilism changes according to what you need it to be. And you dont want to be conviced otherwise.

don't be a kike
>stop posting columbine faggot jews you fucking faggot jew op

>tfw modern Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold would have vented out all of their anger on an anonymous Japanese frogpicture-trading board and they would have never shot up their school.

You create new, superior values. Don't ask me how it's done, I'd tell you if I knew.

Hope this is true. At least it'd make a great story if there was light at the end of the black hole. Maybe there is, maybe not.

t. Dead inside