So I was surfing around on youtube, saw some cambodian crabfishing video, and had a look at it...

So I was surfing around on youtube, saw some cambodian crabfishing video, and had a look at it, decided to reserarch the account and sorted by oldest video.

One of the oldest videos of the account had 200k views, which surprised me because it was about traditional fishing.

I clicked the video to see what it was, and a few minutes in there was full nudity of some young boy of maybe 5-7 years of age, the context was not sexual, the kids was fishing, but clearly this must have been the reason why the video had got so much attention.

So the subject i wanted to bring up is this:

Is youtube used intentionally as a vector for pedophiles to spread pictures of naked children, and maybe as a marketing place for pedophiles to show their merchandise, and attract tourists to pedo-resorts in counties such as Cambodia?

And also, shoul'd all forms of genital nudity of children be forbidden on youtube, or do you think vid related is ok, because the context is not sexual?

Link to aforementined youtube clip (NSFW):

youtube.com/watch?v=yUzJi4TakjM

checked, something wrong there

Suspicious

is it the video of where he digs 2 holes? lol i watched taht last night

No... report video

search for "10 anos funk"
thank me later.

well, he baited some dual trap that had one entry and two pits. might have been the same one.

yeah same one, he then covered em in twigs

>cambodian crabfishing forum

if you think that video is disturbing, the videos in the right frame seemed worse, i didn't click any of them.

"kh children" (kh = cambodia) and such words was in some of the titles.

I don't wanna search for "kh children/kids/play" because it ought be the worst part of youtube, but I'f you wanna flag som videos, i'd use those searches.

:D

I actual watch those traditional fishing videos although ive never noticed videos with nudity

I just think its interesting

It's technically not illegal if it's not sexual. I mean, shit, we have nudist resorts in our country, and National Geographic showing naked Africans.

Is it questionable and/or controversial content? Absolutely. Is it illegal? Not at all.

I mean, back in the 90's, it was normal to be changing completely naked at a public pool, or be naked in the front yard getting rinsed with a garden hose. People were more modest about it back then. It's not until recently things became so controversial. I would still highly recommend playing it safe, though.

well yeah, it's interesting but there must be a reason why so many thousand people watched just that video that is linked in the OP...

My guess is was more about the actors than the story.

>Is it questionable and/or controversial content? Absolutely. Is it illegal? Not at all.

well, that's was kinda why I made the thread.

It's not illegal, and if it was some japaneese (japs are pretty chill with nakedness and it's a rich country) kids naked on the beach I wouldn' react, but Cambodia is a classic chaos country, where you could go to a hotel, smoke opium while you fuck kids and have snuffmovies playing on the TV in the background.

So for me, the loophope of "this is not a sexual context", and countries such as Cambodia makes for a pretty special circumstances.

And that's why I wanted to bring this up... get it some attention and see what you guys thought.

That isn't how it was in the 90s at all.

Bamp

Now that search history and site visitation is fair gam3, now you too can be considered beyond reasonable dpubt by the purchasers of said information to be a pedophile simply by clicking this link. I cant think pf a better way to discredit someone that using their search history no matter how well intended it may be.

well, It's on youtube. And youtube is pretty fucking mainstraem, so I think everybody should be safe.

I wouldn't have put that link there if it was so liveleak or some more obscure site.

And I really thought people needed to follow the leads from that video on youtube itself, because my main hypothesis is that youtube could be used by pedoes for marketing purposes of child trafficking.

TL DR: If safe, it's on youtube,and it's not an overtly sexual context

Furthermore these pedo faggots may be further serving to obfuscate their involvement in a legitimate advertisement fpr their trade by posting it in places once the transaction is made. I dont trust dem pedos for anything.

And you are correct i just would like to see a safe way to go about these things now. Sup Forums is also mainstream unfortunately and is consideres the enemy by pedos and dems alike, my concern is them us8ng this against people that come here.

I see what you are getting at, but I dunno if it's a solvable problem.

I think the way to go about this is that you can't let fear stop you. You should analyze security concerns such as the ones you mentioned, but we just can't avoid every possible risk.

I mean, in theory, someone could frame you for a murder you didn't commit, and you'd be executed for it

It's surley a ballance of risks, but we can't let fear hold us back when we're doing someting improtant... I mean, if I would have feared some kafkaesque trial for posting this thread and linking to a youtubevideo of "naked children", this thread woulndn't exist.

And often, the enemies of freedom uses fear to control people.

Fear is the mind killer...