Your opinion, Sup Forums?

Is it time to reform passports to include a transgender title option?

>The suspect in today's bombing attack is still on the loose and considered dangerous. Xe is registered as a non-binary genderqueer, so be on the lookout for xir.

If it makes easier to identify and kill them then sure
This post is satire, it does not represent my real views. Pls no bully

>go to renew drivers licence
>fill out form
>Gender: M F X

Aren't transgenger people trying to be male or female, whatever their opposite? I mean, that option literally means "I'm not a girl but I'm trying very hard to fit in"?

No. Make it easier to change sex on passports. It is currenty nigh impossible unless you are a god at PR.

What do you mean?

This basically, they claim "im a girl now" but actually want to be as much of a special snowflake as possible, so they demand a special title

"Im not like the other girls" syndrome taken to the extreme

Why do mentally ill people need passports anyway?

what the fuck is the point of trying to pass as the opposite gender and undergoing surgery to be the opposite gender and trying to be accepted as a member of the opposite gender if you're just to say you're a tranny at every possible moment and want that fact documented everywhere.

I also want a Dr. title in my passport, I WANT IT NOW. DISCRIMINATION, SEXISM HURR DURR

Yes let's make it harder to identify people on documents which the entire point is to make it easier to identify people.

u were born a male u will die one u r a male a fucking male okay

this

mentally ill people should be confined to their country of origin

sure, then it will be easier to refuse them entry

Yes!

What if I'm genderfluid and want to mark all three of them ?

No, but I think it's time that we execute any bitch niggers that agree with this cancerous thought.

Pick one fucking gender you cock sucking fuck

But some days I feel like being a little princess !

As a married gay man, (Yeah hate me for it, get over it, fags)

I think this is a BAD idea.
Switching Sex(Male/Famale) to Gender is not solution.

Yes, Your gender defines your being, but not your body. A passport is an identification tool. Something where governments and officials can identify you with. Isn't that the whole point to having the biometric stamp in it right now?

There should only be 3 options:
Male, Female and Undefined
(because there are special cases)

Gender is not your body, but your mind.
It might be important for people, but it's not what your DNA is identifying.

Transgender does not mean the same thing as Transsex.

So we can identify them and place them in ovens?

For sure!

NO
This

Because they're attention whores.

Wrong faggot, its a bad idea because gender doesn't exist. How can you identify people by criteria that doesn't exist?
Faggot

No, trannies should be fucking gassed.

So they add mental afflictions to passport information?

Isn't that exactly the point i'm trying to make, you goddamn idiot?

I'm telling you to NOT identify people based on gender not on sex *DNA*,

Are you fucking blind fag?

Isn't that exactly the point i'm trying to make, you goddamn idiot?

I'm telling you to NOT identify people based on gender BUT* on sex *DNA*,

Are you fucking blind fag?

>Include transgender title.

Absolutely. Because you know what would happen the moment they stepped foot in a Muslim country..

I thought the point of being trans is to live a normal life you're comfortable with, just as the other gender. Why does everyone wanna stop halfway and be a carnival creature now

Back in the day we had to drag the fuckers out in the street and tattoo a label on them, now they do it all by themselves

wonderful

i'm going transrace..

i've always wanted to be an indigenous south american

No, you goddamn idiot, you're trying to say gender defines some kind of "essence" or some faggoty shit. You're right on sex, but your dumbass "gender aura" shit is retarded.

This slippery slope will only encourage men to take up gibs that would otherwise only be reserved for women. You think neets are a problem? Just wait until you have mentally ill freaks collecting maternity leave, alimony, or some other stupid shit like that. It will create a new class of lazy degenerates depending on government welfare.

Yes. It will be easier to detain and then take to the ditch to shoot in the back of the head.

Attention probably. I'd imagine the attention you get in your "I'm in the wrong body! I need surgery!" phase totally dissipates after you've had your irreversible surgery and are now just a fucking mess and embarrassment to those around you.

>the entire tranny thing

There's already a text box for "Mental Illness", what more do they want?

They're talking about the non-binary genders, as in, not female or male.

Well, sure, if you want to be refused entry into a foreign country because they'll think any passport with "X" as your gender is fake.

> [ ] male
> [ ] female
> [ ] mental sickness
absolutely !

Some days I identify as an AR 15 other-kin.

If would be very problematic if you don't let me into your airport without my personal components.