How do we solve the Atheist problem?

How do we solve the Atheist problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahEj8VytLdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You give them LSD and UFO stories, ultimately they are gonna come back to us after they realize some people are legit doing blood and semen rituals

send them to ISIS territories. If what they say in true then I'm sure a bunch of religious sand niggers stand to chance against their glorious nippon steel folded 1000 times

*no chance

Forced labor camps.

most atheists are just edgy teens/immature adults that are trying so desperately to be different but simply look autistic. most of the time, bleach. rarely are there such people that actually want to debate and discuss things from the real world

create a monopoly on information. stop teaching science and logic in schools. restrict the information available on the internet and in libraries.

that's why religion worked in the past and why it's failing now. I'm not defending or attacking atheism with this post, just telling it how it is.

LE ATHEISM

You can't because they are red pilled.

m8, you worship a jew, and decidate your life reading a book written by jews.

if you cannot see the error (((jews))) in your choices you cannot be helped

Plus an excuse to do whatever they want in life with "no one watching over me".

yes and no. they are less bluepilled than the mass, but most of them are still morons who have no idea what they're talking about and cannot justify their beliefs

right you are. having no god always justifies fapping to cartoons of 8 year old mutant girls

Christians worship a crazy Jew who had a messiah complex. - Mark 3:21

The problem are you zealots. You're holding back progress with your archaic traditions and oppressing women with your superstitious nonsense of fetuses having souls.

So go'head...try and stop us. We are the voice of reason. We are resistance.

yeah a jew who went against other jews cause of greed. don't you faggots praise anarchy or some shit?

You don't, you get rid of the ones who gave in to femist and sjw propaganda.

Put them in conflict that forces them into tribal mind mode. They become aware of the role their edginess and possible nihilistic ways have played in eroding traditional values and harming their families. The guidelines in those silly books start to make sense because they are the rules their disciplined ancestors followed generations ago resulted in their ungrateful descendants to be free of any real danger, and intellectually decadent because they faced no real challenges ever.

And Americans wonder why are education system is the worst of Western nation's. Could it be that we already have too much religion in this country... And now you're suggesting that we lower the bars back to the Puritan era? Why not just reinstitute witch trails?

Christianity vs. Humanism. Christianity emphasis is on what is "natural" vs. Humanism emphasis on freedom and consent. Which is better?

I don't see an atheist in this photo, i see an autist.

An atheist to me, is someone working in stem, mostly sci.

as in most cases, somewhere in the middle. humans mustn't ditch their instincts altogether and they should use the possibilities that our intellect and the world we live in give us, but without exploiting nature and going against it. what i was trying to say is that most atheist lack a firm belief and only say there is no god just cuz

Atheism and Abrahamic religion are just 2 sides of the retard coin. Nobody knows the truth so be agnostic, you homos.

What if Jesus were truly alive and he came to America today? You republitards would label his politics as neo-liberalism and condemn his return as the guise of Satan!

Good point. The atheist that develop a firm belief would have likely had a strong faith in Christianity.

This burger knows what's up. Only retards claim to have the absolute thruth. Any abrahamic religion is pure cancer and radical atheists are just as stupid.

Not everyone aspires to be a cock-sucking pussy libertarian

>pussy
>for not caring if invisible pink unicorns exist or not

That's atheism you're describing

I don't think you know what atheism is mon ami. Atheists care way too much about religion.

Have your ghost actually appear. Physically.
It will end all debate I promise.

I do know what it is being one myself
I do care about religion a lot indeed, I try to learn about it as much as I can, because it's a precious tool for cultural, historical and anthropological reflexion. Not believing in God is just a result of studying science a lot

Kill all Apostates

What's your point? I also like reading history and how religion influenced civilization in Europe, Middle East and Asia for better or worse, but that doesn't mean I care if God made Man or Man made God because it can't be proven.

I still wonder why that makes me a cock sucking pussy libertarian.

Well, there is no free will, so we are all sheep.

I'm an athiest and an existentialist. I'd put in the nails senpai.

Prove a god exists.

Improve conversion skill.
Evangelization is the only answer.

*tips*

Can we just post autistic atheist images?

Murder?

This

ah, they can do whatever they want.

A lot of STEM people believe in a god, just not in organized religion. More than half of the chemistry professors think a god exists, a few physics professors do too.

Stop believing in the magic baby and the guy in the sky

This would probably work. Reminder that the university was originally intended to educate clergy

>Free thinker

He believes world started from big explosion that nobody ever saw.He is intellectual coward controlled by (((Leftists)))

I've seen this so many times, its almost badass now

>reinstitute witch trails
Please! I'd love to watch leftist hambeasts smolder

this is hilarious

Atheism is an edgy leftists religion. It fits right in with their morals, ie, they have none.

>christian
he believes world started from large floating magical man, and then not stopping there he believes in pillars of salt, talking snakes etc

he also dismisses every other religion on earth as 'ridiculous'

the reason people treat you like shit is because if you even sat and thought about of it long enough you'd know why proposing a single religion as valid is ridiculous

'Can't be proven' meme is what makes you a cock sucking pussy libertarian
Educate yourself

religion's so ingrained in american culture that you attack everything criticizing it like saudis would basically

i've only met one serious christian in my entire life here and he lives in a shack in the middle of nowhere with 7 really weird kids. everyone else is atheists (normal)

>that's why religion worked in the past and why it's failing now

You know atheism is shrinking world wide as religion grows, right?

We don't. We're largely Christian here.

>like saudis would basically

Didn't know you were getting stoned to death as you typed that out.

how? we need to teach people real skepticism - that means being able to entertain any position without taking any of them as "your own"
the problem is that people make identity out of their beliefs and then it becomes pure mental masturbation
they lock themselves inside their own model of reality and get emotional when something is threatening it

Fucking kill yourself OP. Take your repeated ad nauseum meme with you. This is not twitch chat where you can meme the same brainless cancer as you drool over the keyboard in the same repeated , asperogers fueled episode.

Fucking kill yourself.

Saged this shit thread

Atheism is an edgy thesis though.

why don't you examine your own statement

why would this be a good thing for you unless by 'atheist' you mean everyone who isn't christian?

are you happy there are more buddhists, muslim, hindus, african paganism, a tonne more things completely contrary to what you believe?

you should be disappointed

when your ideology starts to line up with the muslims it's time for self reflection

yeah you wouldn't get away with it but the sentiment is the same

look at this, how does someone have to "come out" as atheist?
youtube.com/watch?v=ahEj8VytLdI

americans are fucking weird

We don't have an athiest problem, we have an autist numale problem.

Christianity is fucking retarded, there's no two doubts about it. But that's not an excuse to treat science like a religion.

Why don't you examine my statement again and notice I presented a fact and did not include my feelings on it. I didn't state whether it was good or bad, I was just correcting that poster who appears to incorrectly believe that atheism is a growing power

test

>We

Become Catholic

Name ONE(1) reason not to be an atheist.

>1 post by this id .
Can you fucking newfag redditard idiots stop falling for such cheap bait?

At least have the decency to sage your posts so that you don't force other users to have a shittier experience.

Add testosterone to the water supply so people grow out of their edgy phase quicker

>I presented a fact
well you typed out some kind of statement but i didn't even see any meme statistics with it

atheist isnt a 'growing power' it's literally the lack of religion belief. you just can't fucking get it through your head that atheism isn't another church

You do realise some people just want to discuss religion?

Not being affiliated with a religion != atheist.

You can believe in a potential existence of a god without being associated with an organized religion. Actual fedora tipper "nothing matters" nihilists are cancer though.

The issue of fedoras is a reaction to the issue of evangelicals. The proper course of action is to contend both and uphold the truth of your view without being an angry reactionary. Some people here do this as naturalists and some people here do that as Catholic/Orthodox.
Oui.

you get yelled at by autistic larpers on Sup Forums if you don't join

Can you prove their is no god?

Atheism is a religion though because you're trying to assert your disbelief in God as a fact

Being wrong is an easy one.

You all out here saying atheism is not the problem but autism is but I bet you are fine with the idea that Islam is the problem and not individuals.

M8 you seem to be imagining an argument I'm not making just because you want to argue. Let me try to spell it out again even more clearly.

There are less and less atheists each generation. The atheist population of earth is on a downward trend. The religious population on earth is on an upward trend and growing each generation.

Take from that what ever you want. If you're looking to argue with someone there are plenty of opinions in this thread for you to butt heads with but I haven't even presented an opinion

Fuck, you convinced me. Converting to christfagory on spot.
No. The same way you can't prove there isn't a invisible unicorn in my garage right now. Hopefully you are not that dumb and im just taking the bait.
Prove that we are wrong. Prove that you are right.

>you're trying to assert your disbelief in God as a fact

not just your one, all of them

in fact atheism applies to a case by case basis

do you believe in baron semedi? if you don't you're an atheist, congratulations

>There are less and less atheists each generation
proofs?

No, they don't. Less than 5% of academia believes in God.

Like Sweden solved their rapefugee problem - broaden the term so that half of the normies are also classified as autists.

pls no now you've confirmed to them that ONLY GAY LIBRUL MARXIST KEKS ARE ATHEISTS

Where did I state otherwise? Are you sure you're not religious? You appear to be arguing with an unseen entity

>No. The same way you can't prove there isn't a invisible unicorn in my garage right now

Then you are not an atheist but an agnostic.
1-0 atheists

Fuck them, though.

We've had this discussion years back on Sup Forums. Pic related is the back and forth from anti-theist and Christian Sup Forums and where it is now. It's a crude version of the cosmological argument and layers of back and forth from anti-theist dissenters and Christian proponents. Note that the discussion - and the first part of the picture - warn that we're not talking about causation in a timely sense. This isn't about a "before the Big Bang" - in fact the vast majority of cosmological arguments aren't talking about causation in-time but sustaining causation. In the discussion of sustaining causation there are two major views:

>Divine Conservation: That things ultimately do rely on something outside of itself for its own existence constantly. Details of what that is and why that is are derived from the individual arguments themselves.

>Existential Inertia: That things ultimately move and exist on their own and don't need outside causation. How that works and why that is are derived from individual arguments themselves.

I would say, as would others, that the Divine Conservation position is actually fleshed out and sound, unlike the opposite view which usually has little to no argument for itself but amount to just a denial of Divine Conservation in everything I've read on the topic.

I'll have a formal proof for it in my next post that is the argument in full detail.

Part 1/3

i'm saying you're also an atheist with a very specific blindspot

unless you're a meme agnostic atheist (agnostic isn't a stand alone opinion)

and if you don't want to talk about it then why make a thread and post in it? fuck off if you don't want to talk about religion

>Atheist problem
But aithests aren't the ones committing acts of terror, mutiulating baby dicks, or hampering scientific progress for hundreds of years.

This is a retelling of Aquinas' old format. To show the age.

1. Causation exists.( Empirical Premise)

2. Act and Potency are classic terms we can use to explain causation: When something is in Potency it has the capacity to become something else, but is not it yet. A fertilized egg has the potency to turn into a chick, an unfertilized egg does not. When a potency is realized, it is actual. To actualize a potency is to take a property that something had in potency and make it actually inhere in the thing. The same thing, in this case, for things within an instant. While they are simultaneous they are still essentially ordered.

3. When we find an instance of causation in the world we find some potency being actualized.

4. Something that is only in potency cannot actualize anything.

5. For some potency to be actualized something actual must actualize it.

6. If A is actualized by B, then B must first be actual.

7. Either something must have actualized B from being in potency to be in actuality. Or B is either necessarily actual, having never been in potency before. ( A v B)

8. If the left disjunct “A” is true then premise 7 applies to a new cause C.

9. If disjunct “B” is true there is a “first” uncaused cause that is pure actuality.

10. If disjunct “B” is never the case then there is an infinite series of actualizations. And we can apply 7 to C, then to a new cause D, and so forth. With every being having its actuality derived from another being.

11. If “10” is the case then there can be no actualization, as every being in the series has its actuality derived from another being, but there is no being with actuality on it's own to derive the actuality from.

12. If “10” is the case there is no causation

13. There is causation ( from premise 1)

14. Premise “10” is not the case.

15. If premise 10 is not the case, then at some point in the series “9” is the case.

16. There is a first cause, which is a being of pure actuality.

part 2