/auspol/ - Mark Latham's Outsiders edition

Watching the first episode of this on facebook now. It's basically a Sup Forums livestream:

fbook.com/MarkLathamsOutsiders/videos/1451703348204333/

Praising Donald Trump, slamming Hillary Clinton, slamming Feminism. He's articulate and politically savvy as well, reckon he'll take over from Pauline Hanson?

Do you like knowing that you're a target market and you're buying what they're selling?

>reckon he'll take over from Pauline Hanson?
Would be a mistake, ON has baggage and so does ol' Latham sadly. Normies hate him even though he is right about a lot of shit.
I feel outsiders is a mistake too.
So many of these cunts are trying to grab on to Trump coattails deplorables/outsiders. I see what he's trying to do but will it work, I hope so but we'll see. He might just be in it for the shekels.

he needs to make a White Australia Party

He's changed a lot since his old Labor days and I have seen roughly a 50/50 split on people's impressions of him. Dunno, with a bit of luck he could make a comeback with some success. God knows we need someone like him at the moment.

Pretty good I guess. He makes a product that caters to me of course I'm buying it.

m8, the dirt file that Labor would have on Latham probably takes up a few filing cabinets, he's never going to touch politics, he's already got his 150Kpa pension for life and his soapbox. What more could he want?

And he's probably got the same type of files on Labor itself. Especially as leader. I know it's a stretch but maybe he actually gives a shit about this country unlike the rest.

I still remember this like it was yesterday. absolute shitstorm. i'd vote for him, the man was ahead of his time

A NIGGER general to herd australians. How low can a market research OP even go. Upside down NIGGERS don't have disposable income nor are they voting or active in any sense. Australians are literally NIGGER NIGGER and White NIGGERS combined.

Can't believe Latham went on TRS radio, feels good to be on the vanguard of the right side of history

Just give em the ol' handshake

Based. Fuck the media.

>tfw getting rejected from just about every graduate job

time to get the old forklift licence ayy

hows the job search going m8s?

Can't go wrong with falling back on the old forklift license.
Got a job so keeping the head afloat. For now.

is latham controlled opposition?

how do you go from labor leader to the antithesis of what even the labor of the 90s represented?

the entirety of politics is controlled opposition.

He's old school Labor, not the new prog poz Labor.

What old labor? Pre-1960s?

Labor in the 60s was led by Arthur "Two Wongs don't make a white" Calwell.

It is important to me, at least, to set out the facts about a remark I made in the House of Representatives on December 2, 1947, which has been so often misrepresented it has become tiresome. On that day I was asked a question by Rupert Ryan, brother-in-law of Lord Casey, on the deportation of Malayan seamen, Chinese and other people who had contravened our immigration laws. I said, amongst other things, that an error may have been made in the case of two men named Wong. The Department had served a deportation notice on one of them, but it was the wrong Wong. I then said, and I quote from Hansard: "there are many Wongs in the Chinese community, but I have to say — and I am sure that the honorable Member for Balaclava will not mind doing so — that 'two Wongs do not make a White'

It was a jocose remark, made partly at the expense of the member for Balaclava, who was at the time the Hon T W (later Sir Thomas) White. I expected that I would have been correctly reported, as I was in Hansard and that the initial letter "W" on both the names "Wong" and "White" would have been written in capitals. But when the message got to Singapore, either because of some anti-Australian Asian journalist or perhaps because some Australian pressman with a chip on his shoulder, a Labor Party hater, the name of White was deliberately altered into a definition of colour, so as to read "two Wongs don't make a white." The story has lasted to this day. I have often answered questions about it from young Chinese students at universities in Melbourne and Sydney. I notice whenever reference is made to it in newspapers or periodicals, or whenever the quotation is used anywhere, the Singapore abomination is generally repeated. Latterly the true version is being printed.

There was never any intention in my mind to raise any question of colour. I have repudiated the whole story so often that I suppose there is nothing more I can do about it. But I put the facts on record in the book

"So based"

I assumed he also meant Sir White in his pamphlet "'I Stand By White Australia".

>tfw my cousins all live in Campbelltown and Camden

What degree?

I'm just about to start applying for grad positions with a comp sci degree, hope i get something...