Redpilling a (((female)))

Can I redpill a leftist girl?
I know it's not too late for her to understand my Sup Forumsitical values but how the fuck can this redpilling be achieved?

I just wanna larp the Louis Cachet family with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/glnYs7Fz0SM
youtu.be/p8ERfxWouXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i did my current gf. lot of fucking work. you have to become knowledgeable about psychology and mental manipulation. i did very sublte gestures at large ideas disconnected from redpilling. then explored and discussed deep psycolocical problems from family and libtard colleges, got her to see a shrink for a month, then re-introduced media with right wing messages without the sign along with vidya.

The trick is to redpill her AFTER you fucked her.

how bluepilled is she?

i recommend reading the book of 5 rings and 58 laws of power. fighting and physical combat can be directly connected to debate and verbal suggestion on large principals such as attacking off angle,direct movement to show confidence, body language to highlight next moves or thoughts, and foregoing pride to retreat and strike when needed

Bluepilled enough to use all sorts of buzzwords and rant about anti-immigration and gender stuff, also a vegan.

I redpilled my wife using Black humor to normalize the most extreme views. Then i started bringing up politics more often, still using jokes and funny metaphors. If you do this for at least a year, She will be ready to read redpilled books.

Pic related

Also, you may want to redpill also her friends, or eventually she will be re-bluepilled

I wouldnt touch her being vegan . But start with making her realise how destructive the SJW movement is and slowly move your way right

You've defeated the Marxism once, you can do it again finny.

Women don't actually hold any values or opinions. Once they emotionally latch onto you, they absorb your viewpoints as their own.

If she doesn't admire you more than you adore her, then you need to get the fuck out of the situation pronto.

Females can and will adapt their views to the man they see as superior. Simply act like the redpill is something natural, that goes without saying. If you get too enthusiastic by debating her, you will come out as insecure.
Very few women have opinions of their own.

Ahem:
I'm telling ya. There's no hope unless she's hopelessly in admiration of you. You know that look in their eyes when they see you, and they cannot help but smile and get lost in your eyes?

Yeah, if she's not doing that to you, then dump and move on.

lmao based italibro, your alright.

Girls are retarded and are what you make of them. That being said they'll leave you because you're also dumb

Absolutely. She's leftist because she has innate compassionate sentiments. Leftism presents itself as an ideology based on solidarity and compassion. They hack that basic and beautiful human instinct.

That's precisely why you CAN reverse engineer it. I've done this a couple of times, never failed:

She's already suspicious of crony capitalism. Show her how the banking elites actually operate. Federal Reserve, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg, birth of the EU, North American Union planning, etc. Early on, help her notice WHO are the heads of those organizations (she will notice their (((origin))) by herself). Any good documentary on the NWO should do it (AJ's Endgame, Invisible Empire).

Then move on to show her how those elites use CIA operations, MSM and mass PR PsyOps to brainwash the population. This can really help:

youtu.be/glnYs7Fz0SM

youtu.be/p8ERfxWouXs

By now she's already taken half the redpill. You have to move on to show her how cultural marxism is just another meme used by the same banking elites to advance their consumerist enslavement agenda and the destruction of Western culture (including nations and family).

Banking elite-financed immigration policies, Open Society Foundations, race politics, gender politics... if she's intelligent she will make the connections by herself now. Just show it to her.

Then... it's just a matter of following down the rabbit hole.

Give her some hope, too. "Maps of Meaning" by Dr. Jordan Peterson can really help you both in building a new and fulfilling cultural framework for your lives.

Always keep in mind what you're doing is actually helping her, you're literally trying to free her from years of brainwashing, from an extremely pervasive cultural illusion. One that she's been believing her whole live, while the whole world is set on the contrary. So take your time, little by little, week by week. Do it gently. Do it with love.

how can you ever hope to feed her your meat if she is this deep in the shitter

this so much.

If you keep repeating your truth as the only truth, she'll just start mimicking it. Simply because her current views aren't even hers.

Its not really hard
Women will naturally follow the most important man in their life

That's like saying you are going to redpill your dog. If she loves you she will adopt your worldview. You don't need to do any work.

this
if people dont admire/respect you you're gonna have a hard time redpilling them unless you go for a sneaky way like this user suggests

How tf do I make her understand why mass immigration is bad?