Does anyone else hate niggers to the extreme?

does anyone else hate niggers to the extreme?

Like if I'm watching football I hate it when a nigger scores, If I'm playing sports vidya i get rid of all the niggers on the team, if there's a tv show or a movie with a nigger in a lead role I won't watch..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqUA-vRcwRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, I don't have an inferiority complex.

I'm not there yet, but I feel it's where I'm heading to.

Someone please post the kkk comic with the other boards chatting about how Sup Forums only talks about hating niggers.

when i hear whiny rap hip hop these days i actually feel violated....I dont understand white Americans that can listen to black people mumble into a microphone about pussy and da cluuub..

Sorry, I'm not a retarded piece of shit

typical small dick beta cuck cracker
kill yourself you don't. matter.

I have germophobia but I also have like a amplified version for niggers. I feel like disgusted touching public things knowing nignogs touched it and their germs are on my hands.

How can you not hate niggers?

Shitskins and reddit have ruined this place. Fuck off nigger lovers.

MUGABE DID NOTHING WRONG

Lithuania.......you have never even seen a black person :)

fuck dog fucking cracker and I'll yourself. you have no life and no woman wants you.ugly ass small dick cracker.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIINN

WEST PHILADELPHIA

yep, niggers are smelly and ugly and stupid and cant control themselves

i despise them and wish that hitler returned so could eliminate them

>does anyone else hate niggers to the extreme?

Yes.

No one hates them as much as Clayton Bigsby

youtube.com/watch?v=FqUA-vRcwRM

>playing sports vidya
I'm sorry son, you are the nigger

When I watch sportsball and a I have no major allegiance to either side, I generally cheer for the side with fewer niggers

hating a person solely because of their skin color is stupid. hating violent, retarded behaviour however, is not. just like realizing that that kind of behaviour is very common among black people isn't.

BORN AND RAISED

Are you really from Norway?? Why do you write like a colored person??

Zimbabwe was a shit hole for a decade before they kicked the whites out, though.

inb4 faggots and 12 years olds who don't know Rhodesia hasn't existed in nearly 40 years

It's called negro fatigue. The media have to force niggers into every aspect of our lives now so humans are naturally getting sick of them.

as do I

they have niggers in norway

can confirm
sand niggers litteraly everywhere

you're the fucking niggers of oceania mate.