Wtf Sweden? Explain this degenerate shit

Wtf Sweden? Explain this degenerate shit

Other urls found in this thread:

rfsl.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/RFSL_Nyanlända_broschyr_2016-03-03.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=B1Yw-ClM5M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what Swedish people look like?

This is on the official brochure. This is what you're advertising to tourists?

They got trannies and manbuns too

At some point they will storm their government and media or cease being a country.

How hard do we have to make fun of Sweden before they get their shit together or are they just completely lost at this point? I mean, we all know the love the BBC and having mudshits completely and utterly destroy them both culturally and ethnically, what would really get under their shit colored skin?

Then the worst one. Fucking Sweden

>tfw you will never get paid drawing gay shit

Drawing dicks was never my shtick

fucking sweden. it'll be all ogre soon

What kind of faggot censors the pictures?

every fucking time

OP, you sure did save a lot of these pictures to your hard drive...

Rick Ross?

That's Sven Ross, you fucking racist.

Holy fuck this is hot. Moar.

Why are they not in their Burqas?

what exactly is going on here? a nigger fucking a tranny fucking a libtard?

I'm sure battle hardened jihadists just loooove trannies..

Leftism was a mistake

They are trying to subvert and destroy Islam, like they did with Christianity. The question is if they can do it fast enough, because Muslims are taking over soon, and the process might not be near enough to completion.

>Nigger fag on wheels.

This is funny mocking shitskins.

Pretty sure that's shop.. You niggers are pretty fucking gullible.

DJ KHALED

WE THE BEST

You'd be surprised really, I don't know if it's particular to iraq/afghan culture but muslims are actually quite the faggots and justify it as something considered sort of like assisted masturbation due to the fact that infidels aren't human by definition in most circumstances.

Not saying they're progressive by any means but they plug bhole all the fucking time and are definitely some huge fucking faggots. Buscha buscha boys/manlove thursday etc prevalent in those countries, they're nasty as fuck bro.

WTF! there even trying to corrupt your men.
>pink dildo up muzzie man's ass?
>Don't_try_this_at home.jpg

5 screenshots, since deleted

Had the weirdest dream, woke up about 40 minutes ago. It was the future, white people were obviously gone. All of modern society was gone. Sweden was this place of only lighter skin niggers who thought they were magic, worshiped insane gods, sacrifices, etc.

Saw a couple other places of the world too. Basically the end of the dream was me realizing that this has all happened before, that these niggers would eventually evolve into Europeans. And that the niggers of today are basically a 'reset' button on humanity.

I need to get off this board, I should not be having these autistic dreams.

That was my first thought but Sweden can surprise me sometimes.

rfsl.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/RFSL_Nyanlända_broschyr_2016-03-03.pdf

Happy Autism Day to all !

You severely underestimate Swedes.

You need to mock their politicians directly.

>two non-fat cis faggots having sex

What are you on about? This is one of the tamer pictures.

I bet a hundred moosebucks that the pink haired hamplanet is a self insert by the "artist".

this brochure is aimed at the """newcomers""" to Sweden.

I'd pay to see average Achmed reaction when he's forced to read this shit

No swedes itt yet?

>Wtf Sweden? Explain this degenerate shit
Last time I asked this question I had just watched this swedish music video:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1Yw-ClM5M0

>censor the tit
>but not the dick

Well fuck me in butter. I stand corrected. Holy shit.

sweden yes

They didn't name the syndrome after Stockholm for no reason I guess. Very, very sad

childish gambino and steve aoki after a car crash.

Someone please rip my eyes out

>we Final Fantasy now

So I was reading the pamphlet. And I come across this.
>It is legal to sell sex in Sweden, but illegal to pay for sex

Exactly how does that work?

You should see their commercials.

Captain Sweden white? Unrealistic

Unless that's Sweden's actual demographic people of color are over-represented here. Your stance on LGBT rights and vs your stance on 3rd world immigration should have nothing in common, it's a sign of someone else joining a political "team" and not thinking for themselves.

R.I.P Sweden

If there's a raid, only the johns get arrested.

It's a pamphlet for migrants and refugees.

like it says

This thread made me think! Instead of us all picking on Swedes, we should go after the people pushing this. The politicians first, then the media and the family that owns it all.

Another screenshot gem...

>Pretty sure that's shop.. You niggers are pretty fucking gullible.

No, it's not shop, unfortunately. This is what the official, Swedish brochure for the newly arrived looks like.

which just makes it funnier

Imaging Mohammed coming to Sweden with promises of welfare and blondes.

Instead he gets a lecture on lgbt-sex and aids before getting relegated to living in a crime-ridden suburb

Nah, the vast majority of native swedes genuinely support this. If anyone is going to protest, it is going to be the muslims. They don't like Jewish shit unless it helps them get into the country.

>tfw muslims are going to save Swedes from themselves

Do you still have the pamphlet Germany gave you when you arrived? Was it gay like this?

You're supposed to be giving out lethal injections, not help them. wtf Sweden.

this is not a dream, user

>
In all honesty after seeing that I would be on Achmeds side until the country was purged.

>what exactly is going on here?

Sweden. Pure Sweden

Can we just use word Sweden for degeneracy.

I'm with Montenegro here, they need to go.

>Do you still have the pamphlet Germany gave you when you arrived? Was it gay like this?

desu, nobody gave a shit about me. Then again, I'm a snownigger.

Sweden YES

It's pretty weird that that brochure tells victims of trafficking to not go to the cops

same shit in norway. prostitutes are protected class. blabla[feminist argument]

Percent of people surveyed who consider themselves Atheists.

What else does it say? Does it tell them to just deal with the slavery because it is part of the Muslims sacred culture?

Love the very professional and clinical terms for body parts.

The cuck who illustrated this had to make the butt a lighter skin tone of course.

i love how the pics are fucking useless. i mean they are not intended to show sex positions or something like that, they're just there

So they can be returned to their rightful owner probably.

Liberalism is Satan's greatest victory.

Fair enough, explain the fat positivity though.

Oh my sweet summer child

>rfsl.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/RFSL_Nyanlända_broschyr_2016-03-03.pdf
I'm pretty sure all this illustration aren't necessary to explain STD's and what is rape

Most White people are, it will continue to rise though seeing as more muslims are getting in.

how the fuck do the transactions happen then? the guy "forgets" money somewhere that the prostitute just happens to find?

The point is that Johns get punished and the hookers go free.

So immigrants who barely speak English are given this? All they're gonna see is those fucking weird pictures and assume the country is one big fuck fest.

It's like Sweden WANTS them to rape people.

But I'm the best-est

nice trips btw

>Cis

Fucking kys

We know deep inside that that sandnigger religion is not ours in the first place. Christianity was the beginning of cuckness all across Europe. Look it up.

More like

Why does everything have to revolve around sex? I know it is important in peoples lives but we should strive to live beyond our base animal urges. God is dead and this is the result, how depressing. What is even more disappointing is people thing they are doing a great thing when they publish garbage like this

This is the reason why n*rdcucks deserve to be replaced.

I bet Jews drew these

just a reminder

that the person raping someone, can also experience rape

this will stop the rape epidemic for sure

when you combine it with the anti-rape bracelet I don't see how it could fail