British hypocrisy thread

>Brexit was the greatest democratic decision of the people ever

A few weeks later: "How dare Scottish people demand a new referendum on their future! We are stronger together!"

>Germans in charge of knowing shit about British domestic politics
DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

OH I forgot:

Another few years weeks later: "WW2 - we won! How dare Germany have any say whatsoever!! Nuke em!"

Jesus, you are all kids.

They already had a referendum and voted to stay,these are big decisions and one they should of thought about properly not one they can say ohh I made a mistake let me change

I think most of us don't really care, respect that the Scots have a right to decide on independence but also feel that the snp are being opportunistic in their timing.

>EU doesn't need one of the few countries with a net contribution

jej

>get referendum on membership of UK
>vote to stay in
>something new happens
>demand new referendum despite agreeing to it being a once in a generation thing

hmmmm.

It's almost as if the two scenarios aren't equally represented

>A few weeks later: "How dare Scottish people demand a new referendum on their future! We are stronger together!"
they literally JUST had one.

If they were asking for one point blank I'd understand but the referendum was in 2014.
Polls show they would vote to remain in the UK.
It's completely pointless.

If Theresa May caves and gives it to them then she'd need to keep giving them one every 3 years for eternity until they eventually leave.

Scotland hate England and England dominate Scotland. Scottish people are 100% cucks and somehow want their buttholes plugged by England or suck their cock or whatever. They're just an embarrassment who can't stand up for themselves and like to serve others i.e. the English. Slaves for 400 years, slaves forever. Fuck 'em both.

It's not democracy unless you repeat it until I get the result I want :^)

Can we all just agree that Germany needs to be destroyed? Three times in 100 years they've tried to destroy Europe.

Support for self-determination and British union aren't mutually exclusive. People can support both because they believe they're in the best interests of the British people.

Oh, and I couldn't care less for your hallowed virtue of democracy. I care about securing my people's safety, freedom, prosperity and heritage. If supporting monarchy or fascism was a better alternative, I'd take it. Democracy is a sham that allows the financial elite to rule. You think Germans of all people would understand this.

>leaving the UK to be cucked by the EU
Voting for independence and then joining the EU isn't independence Mehmet.

>the Dutch get better
I don't mind this scenario at all.

Scotland had its referendum just a few years ago and they voted to remain with the UK. Democracy has spoken even though the situation's changed for the better.

And what's more is that Scotland think they are this big and bold strong people when in fact they are Stockholm Syndrome cumstains who defend their masters like a dog defends an abusive owner. Lowest of the low serving scum indeed - just like Trainspotting. Prove me wrong cucks! Just like Catalonia and Basque-niggers etc. We should genocide all these lower forms of life imo.

But, uh, we did win Hans.

>How dare Scottish people demand a new referendum on their future! We are stronger together

Germany, stop trying to put niggers on there fucking continent. I knew the ((EU)) would try this after Brexit won.

Just let white people fucking exist. Holy hell I hate the 4th Reich.

thats not how it works mustafa.

1: scotland has referendum, votes to stay in UK.
2: UK has referendum, votes to leave EU
3: scotland now wants NEW referendum to vote to leave the UK????
no. scotl;and wants a referendum to stay in the EU as both a member of the UK AND as an "independant country" making the UK's Brexit essentially meaningless since dune coon hordes would flood down from scotland unless the brits rebuild hadrians wall.

That being said:
>Support for self-determination and British union aren't mutually exclusive. People can support both because they believe they're in the best interests of the British people.
Support for self-determination and European union aren't mutually exclusive. People can support both because they believe they're in the best interests of the European people.
>Ftfy
You're a hippocrite and obviously trying to justify the situation yo yourself that you are in fact a slave owner, and now there is a real risk of hem convincingly voting to leave (oh I forgot, polls are all right now! not like Brexit and Trump!), you won't let them hold another vote when their elected parliament and all their MPs want to hold one. :/
Sink the whole fucking island desu.

My thoughts exactly. If they wanted out they could have easily done so during their vote a year ago.

It is one thing when you are forced to stay at gunpoint, it is a whole other thing when you yourself voted to remain.

>tiny island if men who wear dresses think the deserve independence

>kay

Literally doesn't matter what they voted before. Fuck I hate all you anglo cucks. They voted new SNP government in both their parliament and the English parliament after they faield their bid for freedumb, and now they vote for it again - they can hold one because their elected representatives voted to hold one. 'Matierla change in circumstances. well well well I'd say leaving the fucking EU biggest trade organisation and government is a material change in circumstances, when they voted overwhelmingly to stay in it. I hate you all desu and hope you sink into the ocean. Scotland especially for being such beaten wife syndrome cowards.

Most Scots don't actually want any indy referendum, it's why Sturgeon has delayed it until after the negotiations. It was purely an opportunistic move because she knew the government would say "not now we're busy", so the SNP can autistically screech and claim oppression.

But Germany gonna Germ.

I agree that people can support the European Union because they believe it's in the best interests of Europe. I just think they're wrong and that Europe doesn't align with my interests. The migrant crisis threatens our heritage and the racial foundations of Europe, it makes our people less safe and our freedoms are being curtailed in the name of counter-terrorism, etc.

Yes, we dominate Scotland politically and I don't feel guilty in the least. I would've also gladly seen Ireland liberated of the IRA and put back under British rule. The rest of your post is just rambling about shit I didn't say.

>I hate you all
>I don't care
lol Calm down there Jose`. SNP will be out in the next elections in Scotland, they are not liked, they were voted in to serve their constituency, which they are not doing. They are ignoring their constituents and pushing for another referendum which they said would be once in a generation.

>mfw foreigners think they know what's going on in this country better than we do

Not so fast Miguel. We only have one tier for spics: whether you're a Catalan, a Basque, Castillian or anything else, you're still below shit-tier in our eyes. The Scots can fuck off, but you don't get to take their place arse lockers in chief.
Besides, those Spanish regions you mention are in the north, do far less likely to be descended from moors.
You need to go back (to North Africa).

You will be proven wrong
*English rule
My name's not Miguel, Pakistani. Member all the times we BTFO you in every single war until Scotland could save you?

>You will be proven wrong
Actually I won't because I've been right in pretty much everything I've said.

Are you that Scotcuck using the Spanish proxy or are you a genuine spic/moor hybrid?

I'm curious.

Mark my word you will be proven wrong and you can go cry to your echochamber all you like
>Spic/moor hybrid
Says the 50% white 50% jungle-tribe island monkey. We colonised half the world and Spanish culture is doing it again in your colonies and you've been dominated by French for 1000 years.

It isn't English rule if there's widespread support in Scotland and Wales - which there is.

As a side, are you in favor of Catalonian or Basque independence if they vote for it? If not, I lay the same accusation you've laid at my feet at yours You're a hypocrite. And worse still, you're a Spaniard.

>hate the Germans
>worship their German queen

>import ethnic anglo to scotland who sway the vote to stay in England
>import ethnic anglo to our land in gibraltar who sway the vote to stay an English colony
>import ethnic anglo to Malvinas - same story
>import ethnic anglo to ireland - same story
you're scum and you will be wiped from the face of this erth and destroyed. you aren't the power you once were and now the EU military will cuck your shit right up and take back our land in gibraltar. nobody give a shit about you, and you're about to realise it during brexit negotiations

>Doesn't realise that Republicanism was born in England
>He forgets about Cromwell

Parliament rules this nation.

No, I will be proven right as I usually am. You're that Scotcuck that loves Scotland so much yet you won't go near the place, you're smart for doing that. Haha!

By this logic the Scots should go back to Ireland.

Yeah he's that autistic "Scot" faggot. BAHAHAHAHAHA he can't be taken seriously.

Oh, a near-country thread.

please stop talking about my country like you know shit about it, you limpdicked swine.

I hit the nail on the head, then. I don't feel the least bit guilty about any of that. Politics is just theater, the strong must dominate. It's utterly childish to believe that nation-states are honorable and have allies, rather than united/conflicting interests.

>it's a butthurt EU kraut episode

Because the english would be nothing without the scottish.
>inb4 anglo butthurt

We all know it's true.

Fuck off Germany you abomination

>Can we all just agree that Germany needs to be destroyed? Three times in 100 years they've tried to destroy Europe.

>1945: Germany you are so racist and oy gevalt. You have to behave better or we will shun you. Here, go into this union and give up your currency.
>2015: Germany you are not racist enough. You have to behave better or we will shun you. Now, let us out of this union and give us back our currency.

We're just trying to fit in. It's you who has to decide what you want from us.

so glad you waded in Spain

EU minus mandatory blacks and poor refugees and some fixing for the currency would be a start so you don't outcompete everyone. Then it's all ok.

Let the tartan orangutans go.

We don't want them any more.

The Scots already voted to stay with us, even though they knew an EU referendum was looming up. Stop being such a retarded bitch Germany, if the EU was any good and actually existed to preserve European people and culture we'd have fucking stayed.

I love the way little Englanders on here conveniently forget that it was Cromwell who let in the jews.

Hadrian's wall is deep into England. We'd be handing over around 2000 square miles.

Germans currently the biggest exporter of salt

>English parliament

Where?

We want you to fuck off. We're tired of your "great ideas" for the entire continent.

Europe of nations ok
Europe as a German playground not ok

It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

As much fun as it would be watching what remains of the British Navy clean up the EU, do you seriously think if war started we wouldn't come help dad out

The only reason I support the EU now is to fuck the UKs shit up and end those European traitors.

Too long being beady

For a piece of colonial teritory attached to another country. Your government would turn a blind eye and let them destroy themselves. Suez/Malvinas all over again. USA has a meme 'super-special' relationship with England which American governments snicker about behind their back because they think they are still a relevant power and not a dried husk from which the new world was made.

you've got enough of your own problems Fritz.
Im humbled you took time out of your day to confront what appears on the surface to be hypocrisy.
The fact of the matter id not that we dont want Scotland to have a referendum, we just think it would be fair to have it AFTER we leave. The Scottish are playing hard and fast with the timing.

So, again, thanks for your concern, but you can go prep your wife for the Bull now.

Your country is so cucked, thnat a referendum is ILLEGAL in your country.

have a think about that for a minute..

SAD.

fuck off you polish maggot. your shithole improved a lot through the EU. You are a jealous cunt with an income of about 1100€ which is subhuman-tier.

I love the way that little Irelanders seem to forget that you owe us billions of Euros in bailout money.

Pay denbpts you fucking nigger slave.

someone hit a nerve i guess

We secretly helped the British against with the Falklands and there wasn't even a 1% chance they could lose that

I think you're forgetting we hate everyone in Europe except the bongs

>EU minus mandatory immigration
agreed

>and some fixing for the currency
Nah. The currency hs to be thrown out of the window. Completely. It's unworkable.

>you would be a start to outcompete everyone.
Dude. The Frenched forced the Euro onto us because they couldn't compete and the Franc always devalued against the DMark. The Euro is the leash around Germany.

>flag
>butthurt

>We want you to fuck off. We're tired of your "great ideas" for the entire continent.
Me, too.
But Poland will have to clearly say what it wants instead. Europe has to be somewhat closer. We are geographically and demographically way too small for the 21st century.

>Europe of nations ok
>Europe as a German playground not ok
Ok, so you want our companies spill into your country or not?

>It's not a difficult concept to grasp.
Seems it is for us.

This is fucking delusional. They lost their majority in the last election but increased their vote - their system is weird as fuck.
They're polling to increase their vote share in the local elections in May and finally kill of Labour once and for all. The Scottish Tories are polling on average 3% down from where they finished in last year's Scottish elections, and have yet to overtake Maggie's worst polling numbers in Scotland, when the natives were rioting and burning her in effigy.
In short, the SNP are increasing in popularity, despite everything else you said being true. That should tell us something.
I want you Scots gone and I'm not falling for retarded memes claiming you're all about to turn a corner. You ain't. You're going deeper down the rabbit hole and are threatening to drag us down with you. May is only being intransigent to wind you all up even more so that you finally fuck off this time. Now that oil has declined, you have nothing to offer us. You're just a giant millstone around our necks. A big expensive communist millstone smeared in shit and porridge.
You have to go back, Hamish.

Eh, it's a sticky situation to be sure. On one hand, they didn't want to leave the UK because leaving the UK meant leaving the EU and Scots very overwhelmingly want to stay in the EU.

But now that the UK is leaving the EU (contrary to common expectations of everyone but Sup Forums), Scots feel played and betrayed since the pro-union campaign played on their want to stay in the EU and then the English vote to leave the EU, making Scots feel like chumps.

You are, on the other hand, right as well. An independence referendum isn't something to be held every few months, or a daily politics affair - it's something quite extraordinary, essentially deciding the fate of a nation-state, a massive decision to be sure. And Scots should have considered ALL possibilities when making their decision, including the (then remote) chance of the UK leaving the EU.

>Emu war

SNP who has no purpose anymore keeps demanding new votes

Wow, no shit
If they lost a 2nd, they would demand a 3rd, then 4th and so on until they won

Then they would demand no more votes and that the issue was over and Scotland would leave

Like with Brexit, when remain was 100% sure they would win they pushed the fact that there would only ever be 1 vote, then they lost and whined and wanted another.

I don't remember, no. When has Scotland saved us? Their traditional role in the British army has been as front line cannon fodder (look at their casualty rate). That's worth something, I guess, but it's not like we couldn't have used some other shit tier vassal. We used to send in the Welsh against the Scots. Poo in loos have been useful in the same way.

>I have no basic understanding of economics - the post

The Euro is the only thing stopping your economy from falling apart
Export based countries don't work when you're modernized. Your currency starts to rise in value when you export too much and then people start looking else for exports
If the Mark was back in it'd be too expensive to buy German goods

It's easy to wind up these cucks.

Based Burger telling the Paella faggot how it'd go down.

>Spanish forces in battle
>Clock strikes 2pm
>Oh no, Siesta time Fernando
>Lazy bastards

>>I have no basic understanding of economics - the post
>t. 20tn debt

>The Euro is the only thing stopping your economy from falling apart
We have done phantastically with our beloved Deutsch Mark. We got rich with this diamond hard currency, not Italy with their flubbery Lira.

>Export based countries don't work when you're modernized. Your currency starts to rise in value when you export too much and then people start looking else for exports
We have been great exporters with the DM.

>If the Mark was back in it'd be too expensive to buy German goods
Now we're wearing out our industry. We don't have to be the best anymore, we can sell our old shit we invented decades ago because it's cheap for everyone. We can afford to do braindead stupid things like shutting off half of our nuclear power plants.
This is an era of technological pioneering in all kind of fields: microelectronics, genetics, biotech, digital crap
And what do we do? We fiddle around on our gas turbines and Mercedes cars. Why? Because it's still profitable.
Our great printing machine industry is gone? No digital replacement companies in Germany? Who cares! The Euro is cheap!

THIS. THIIIIS faggots. This is exactly what they'll do, and nothing can stop them until we fuck them off.
They have more votes than every pro-union party combined and are still increasing in popularity.
Faggots make this point as if it's a reason to support the union. It's a reason to fuck them off asap FFS. This shit will never end. Pandora's box is open. It can't be closed. If Scotland doesn't have another referendum then I want one in England and I know what the result will be - easily 60%+ to jettison these freeloading Marxists once and for all. Oich Ye Va or however you spell it, cunts.

why is it always a t*rk making these threads?

Scotland is not just about the UK
It's about many seccessionist regions within EU states.
EU nation states wish to retain power over their national territories. However, many nation states have areas / regions within who wish to leave the rump state
>Italy - Venizia
>Spain - Basque
>Romania - Transdnestria
>Belgium - flanders
>Serbia - Bosnia - Herzegovina - Kosovo
>France - Catalan (ish)

IF Scotland were allowed to leave, as an EU member state breaking up, this would se a precedent for many other splits. Places like Catalonia in Spain probably have a greater demand and democratic support for the split. The national governments do not want this to happen. Thus they wouldn't allow Scotland to leave whilst the UK was in the EU.
Outside of the EU is a different question altogether.

f. off burger, this is Euro/pol/.