The world trade centers collapsing straight down, identically doesn't make sense

The world trade centers collapsing straight down, identically doesn't make sense.
A plane shouldn't be able to knock down a tower, let alone it happen twice

What really happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=I1wxsxYhd1E
astral7ight.blogspot.com/p/september-11.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hlIUGqai81k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein
youtube.com/watch?v=Z45hI6YuC-I
youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mexican intellectuals

sad mule can't bent steal bins

Jews.

Why doesn't Trump tell us the truth?

youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c

Jews

>2 planes 3 buildings
never forget

First off, they didn't fall straight down. The second tower at least fell off to the side.

Second, the structural supports broke in quick succession and the structure under the impacts was more or less unharmed.

Don't forget that a third building collapsed in on its own footprint that day.

shadow government demo'd them

The WTC was a fake building with hardly any floors. It was designed to do what it did on 9/11.

inb4 this thread gets "pulled"

This a Bot thread. Why does r/t_ d bump this?

The new WTC looks the same. Where the floors at?

Wasted

Killyoureself idiot

butt pool can't melt felt strings

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

i was there two planes hit twc 1 and 2. Part of the building fell unto the half of twc7 that noone took pictures of. Thats why wtc 7 fell down

Jews.

We don't need another thread about the obvious.

Sage.

>be government
>know that planes cannot in any circumstance destroy a building, let alone two
>"eh, whatever, let's still pretend planes destroyed the towers instead of making some story where terrorists bomb up the place more normally, surely nobody will ever notice"

>"Pull it"

steel fuel can't melt jet beams

Melt? Yes.

Cause a complete structural collapse that turned concrete and metal into microscopic dust? No.

>I have no fucking knowledge of architecture, material physics, engineering or anything like that
>this is enough information for me to uncover a government conspiracy presumably led by some of the world's best engineers, scientists, etc

The real secret.
>1974 Movie "Towering Inferno" asked the big question
What do you do with a highrise building on fire?
Answer
You have every highrise rigged to drop on command.
Safer than letting it burn until it topples and takes out other buildings. Drop it straight down.
>911 happens
Pull the switches - 1, 2, 7, oops hide that little mistake
>Why?
Sheeple wouldn't work in highrisss if they knew they were sitting in an explosives rigged building.
They would demand they be removed for 'safety'.
Until the next building fire or random attack.
>How did the 911ers know their jet would crash the whole building?
Saudis biggest highrise builders are BinLaden Constructions.
In on the secret.

>we're going to false flag and kill our own citizens in a fake terrorist attack
>lets rig three buildings to explode, but planes are expensive so lets just use two planes
>it's not like anyone will notice

If the planes alone wouldnt fell the buildings and they had to rig up bombs, why not just... you know... have the fake terrorists use bombs instead?

That can happen to buildings in earthquakes, especially if not designed for one. I wonder what a sisemograph would have measured right there, a lot of concrete fell, and if you've ever been next to an excavator just dropping a bucket of concrete, you know the forces involved on the scale of two huge, full, skyscrapers coming down is almost beyond comprehension.

See: youtube.com/watch?v=I1wxsxYhd1E
>youtube.com/watch?v=I1wxsxYhd1E

Not good enough for you? Then what can I say, just keep enjoying the show.

Yeah. I'm sure that being an investigative evidence vault would also increases a building's chances of collapse. *cough*

This video explains the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about an international conspiracy to cover up the perpetrators of 9/11

That's why it's freely available for viewing on a website run by Google

1 post by this ID

Dude, 9 11 was so many years ago

IT's funny, all they have to do is come to this site to search for you tube videos that go against the status quo. they don't have to pay a bunch of screeners you all do it for free

>This video explains the truth, the whole truth
Actually if you watched it you would know it doesn't. Only brings into question some key pieces of info

Anyone have any video evidence of the jet hitting the Pentagon?

Oh right... they confiscated all those tapes.

Jesus Christ. Read up on how those buildings were built. They used a different design than other skyscrapers.

The outer walls bore the weight of the entire structure. Once those walls were breached, collapse was inevitable.

this, possibly even the entirety of manhattan is also fake.
has anyone here actually visited NYC?... didn't think so.

>government knows less about demo than some random tinfoils

One of the planes was intercepted by the passengers

Honestly while I am 99% sure the government did it or allowed it to happen, we will never have anything concrete or have anything stick. The propaganda is so powerful, the cover up complete and its been so long ago the public will never accept it. One thing is for certain, they capitalized on our fear and anger to get EVERYTHING they wanted. The spying, the control etc. We gave it to them without as much as a peep.

which was supposed to hit a completely different building.

The first step to forming a government conspiracy is making sure it hinges upon praying that no one looking at a building used by 25,000 people daily. Yeah, you know your false flag is safe and sound if it can be disproven just by looking at it.

Don't forget how they found the "hijackers" fucking pass port on the ground.

Oh yeah and remember how the (((Neoconservative))) think tank Project for a New American Century released a report in September of 2000 saying that America needed a new Pearl Harbor?
Remember that shitty movie about Pearl Harbor that was preparing Americans for 9/11?

right, now do WTC 7

So.... do you need a combination of high level government clearance combined with a high level in "Secret Society" to get the actual specific details about the event?

>Two Pillar Ceremony Uniting Upper and Lower

>the government wouldn't just do the terrorist attack for real, they'd have to stage it using demolition charges and drone planes and CGI on the news

which do you think is more likely to go wrong and get discovered? conspiracy theories are always the most autistic bullshit

no, you can get actual details about the event from watching youtube videos. the Powers That Be don't seem to know youtube exists!

>Medically there is something known as the "Death Spiral" where a series of events cause a cascading and worsening failure of the system as a whole that can be difficult, if not impossible, to reverse or stop once it begins.

>Do some peoples believe that it's their job to push systems as a whole towards that Death Spiral?

Well there's the facts, and there's the "Facts".

Which are the true ones?

the planes did it.

buildings are not made to withstand direct plane crashes.

astral7ight.blogspot.com/p/september-11.html

That's a good question, no drama. It was just as much a psyop as a false flag. You can't just erase the constitutions of every country in the west without some serious drama, those things took centuries to build.

Umm the section of the Pentagon that the plane "supposedly" (some people say it was a bomb or missile) was actually engineered, and upgraded, to withstand exactly that.

What are these bangs in the first minutes?

youtube.com/watch?v=hlIUGqai81k

>was actually engineered, and upgraded, to withstand exactly that.

[citation needed]

>two identical buildings that suffered extremely similar damage fell down in the same way

WHAT

A

SHOCKING

DEVELOPMENT

>we need to destroy WTC7 to destroy evidence
>do we need another plane sir?
>nah fuck it, we'll just claim the debris brought it down. The public is stupid enough to believe it.

Jet dry cant cook real bakes

Ask Larry Silverstein. He knows the truth. not high level government at all

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein
Larry Silverstein received a $4.5 billion payoff after the towers collapsed

>tfw you're falling for plausible deniability
>tfw you basically lay out their though process and still fall for it

The plane that was shot down in PA was headed for building 7. Also, how do you have "fake terrorists" use bombs to demolish a building in broad daylight? a much simpler method would be to plant the charges secretly whenever it is convenient for you and then fly drones into all three towers, then bring them down with the explosives. If anyone ever gets hard evidence for the explosives, you can just blame it on the terrorists who used the planes and you're in the clear while guaranteeing those buildings will go down

>a much simpler method would be to plant the charges secretly whenever it is convenient for you
Lets talk about simple user

What's simpler
>plant bombs, blow up bombs. its a terrorist bombing.
or
>plant bombs, hijack plane, crash plane, blow up bombs, pray you don't lose any planes, pray that no one records any video whatsoever or even looks at the crashes because then obviously you'd be able to tell its fake, also pray no one notices the difference between a bombing and a plane crash

you get "fake terrorists" to use bombs to demolish a building the same exact way you would use your top secret government FEMA unmarked helicopter black ops death squad teams to place charges in preparation for a fake plane crash

>it's simpler for terrorists to smuggle tons of explosive into both towers and place them at structurally important points than to hijack a bunch of planes and crash them into it

The building was completely built inside out with steel, it is stupid that people think the planes actually taken down the damn thing

it was a giant scam and a conspiracy
all planned by neocons and their business partners
indeed a military industrial complex
Israel or SA didn't plan it but they provided assistance and personell. (israelis did recon and bomb planting, SA provided the Jihadis)
>planes hits the two buildings
>important papers and valuables are looted
>go-signal is then given
>demolition of all 3 buildings
>fucking passports found intact in the rubble, give me a fucking break
>Lucky Larry and his double insurance
>War on Terror (and comfy government contracts) begins Something important was destroyed at Pentagon (the investigation on missing trillions or whatever)
>3rd plane not sure why that was done. "supposed" to hit DC but that was never the intention IMHO. Decoy?

Higher kill count with planes than bombs could accomplis. And we wouldn't have no where near the amount of fun trying to travel and being treated like cattle had only bombs been used.

>plane hits tower
>plane and jet fuel burns in tower
> temperature keeps rising
> E-modulus of steel beams drops due to rising temperature
>Critical buckling load (Pcr) drops due to dropping E-mod
> failure of one beam = bigger load on surrounding beams, causing them to buckle as well (mind you, they have smaller E-mods as well)
> 9/11 happens

now as to who flew the planes, in order of whom, feel free to keep wasting your time on that.
seems to me it's easier to hijack a plane (especially if security was so weak they were allowed to smuggle guns in) than gather that much explosive power inside of the towers

-

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, but fires on several floors do weaken them and collapse support structures. /thread

Do you still have a job at Scientific American or whatever?

>seems to me it's easier to hijack a plane (especially if security was so weak they were allowed to smuggle guns in) than gather that much explosive power inside of the towers

Not really if you want to bring them down. There has been lots of fires and other kind of damages to skyscrapers yet only the WTC towers collapsed (all 3 of them even though one wasn't even hit by a plane)

You have to understand though that WTC7 was a CIA-grade office fire. Those file cabinets were LITERALLY full of thermite as a dead-hand safety.

5 min of searching on the internet and i've found that temperatures have risen inside to about 2000°C, safe to say this isn't your average fire.

As to the other tower, i'm only here to respond to the tards that are saying a plane can't collapse a building , when they don't even have basic structural engineering knowledge

God you kids are dumb, i was in new york when it happened i saw two fucking planes hit the towers it was pure choas. Truthers are insane.

>Steve McQueen
>Paul Newman
>Faye Dunaway
>OJ Simpson lol
Quite the cast.

Thread

buildings just fall sometimes lol

So it would have been a partial collapse then. Not anything as perfect as it is in the video.

they were struck by big ass airplanes. yes they were built to withstand airplane strikes but if those planes had extra explosive materials to further weaken the outside shell of the building(the strongest part) they most definitely would have brought them down.

this "outer shell" style of structure would cuase it to fall down rather than topple sideways in the event of a critical structural failure.

i believe there were charges planted within the buildings prior but theres so many holes in the official story so we may never know.

The only strange thing here is that you are this retarded yet still know how to use a computer.

there's no conspiracy goyim

No shit they fell, sherlock. Nobody is debating that, but OP is right, towers wouldn't fall perfectly straight down like that even if with weakened beams.

Jews happened

What is official explantion for WTC7 collapse?

>ground zero
>structural failure

from minutes after

youtube.com/watch?v=Z45hI6YuC-I

Digits repeaters, know this: most people don't even know WTC7 went down.

There is no story beyond there was an office fire. There was some story that a piece of one of the main towers hit it, which is true. But even then the footage was hidden from the public until NIST was forced to release it years afterward, and it was literally nothing but a few extra seconds of what we already saw of a big hunk of concrete knocking the top of it and doing literally nothing.

>plane shouldn't be able to knock down a tower
Why?

debris caused damage to the side you can't see plus fires

watch the black guy staring at the guy giving the explanation. that's what we call a CIA handler. he's being obvious as fuck too.

Facts and science can't melt dumb redneck brains

Debris from the twin towers shot out blocks away and damaged tons of buildings.
WTC7 was right next door and got the brunt of it.
Structural damage and fire leading to collapse.

Utter bullshit, the core of the building provided the majority of the structural strength

Yeah, it got hit with a rock, and then stood there for a long time, and, uh, well, I forget what started the office fire, but, uh, you know, if you bang a building and set it on fire then it collapses into dust all the time.

Just look at any war zone!

>it collapses into dust
Dust?

sept 11 1973

In 1993 the FBI gave some asshat a bomb to take out the core columns in the basement, but he parked the truck in the wrong spot and even though it took a bunch of it out the building didn't come down and they continued to use it until 2001.

One of their favorite claims next to
"Buildings designed to survive plane impacts"
"Designed to collapse straight down into their footprint"
"Symmetrical collapse" (When referring to WTC 7)

Claims repeated commonly with no proof other than hearsay or that are easily debunked.
There are many more but I've gotten so tired of discussing them because at this point "Truthers" are just being willingly ignorant.

Is this post some kind of computer program from decades ago they forgot to turn off and somehow learned to post on Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo

SPREAD THIS