Why do Americans secretly admire Germany so much?

Why do Americans secretly admire Germany so much?

Do you wish you could speak our language?

Why would i want to speak Arabic

>Why would i want to speak Arabic

Why would you want to speak Mexican? You just have to.

Fpbp

I like what you used to be Germany.

Beer. Engineering. Leiderhosen. Chicken dance polk. Budding artists.

Now look at you, turning your ass up to the entire Middle East, having your culture and heritage being actively replaced by fanatical cousin fuckers.

To think, you guys almost conquered Europe.

We miss the second two Reichs

A lot of German blood here

this is absolutely true
and the reason is they are obsessed with blonde hair. that is also the reason they like scandinavia so much

Lol no fag

The USA are German.

Isn't German the third most common language in the U.S.A. anyway?

Looking at Germany now is like looking at a friend you used to think you knew, but didnt and one that is dying slowly from self induced poisoning. All you are is us in 25 years and I hate you for it.

Bait aside, the German language is actually the best-sounding language. The sound system is perfect, and the frequency with which specific sounds appear in conversational German is spot on. The flattened vowels, the occasional uvular trill, the wispy "ch". It's like sex to my ears. I'd marry a German if there were actually any left.

probably because half of us have german blood

>self induced
>(((self induced)))

i like the idea of germany -- technological excellence, good beer, cleanliness, order, professionalism

Americans have purer Germanic blood in our veins than Germany does at this point
>Alles fur America

because you are 85% White

LE 60% jealousy to the white german

they admire your ancestors that fought for the greater good, not your cucked beyond redemption generation, Hans.

They don't admire Germany as it is now.
they admire Germany for what it was, as do i as German.

German language and culture is fkin awesome. I really love the language and classical music from days long gone. Shoutout to Austria here as well.

Unfortunatly everything is turning to shit. German women are dumb sluts with neither class nor intellect. Most men are cucked numales. Niggers and turkroaches are fed by the taxpayer like livestock in a farm.

Americans envy the long history that America lacks, but in a view years whats left of Germany will envy the Americans for not being giant cucks.

at least spanish is a latin language. It's neither Semitic nor shit-tier Germanic

Pretty close. Its like watching a strong man be eaten away by cancer and him saying how lovely its it.

I was teaching myself German a few years ago but I've realized how cucked your country has become and Germans can mostly speak english already so It's rather useless. I was also learning Russian, which is easier especially if you know Spanish, but Russia is also slowly getting cucked ,sadly, but it's still interesting.