ITT: We post photos that trigger liberals

ITT: We post photos that trigger liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfCiV6ysngU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are they mad at Pepsi?

Fetuses in the syrup.
Triggers transgendereds that they can't have babies.

who fucking knows at this point, they're mad at everything!

What happened?

I don't think I can handle all that white supremacy you're holding there

isded

this

I usually don't order a drink when I go to Panda Express, but last night I did, and it was Pepsi. It tasted so good. Then I come home and see everyone talking about liberals hating Pepsi. Feels good man. On top of that, my brother came home with a 24 pack of Pepsi cans. He doesn't follow any of this stuff, so his purchases are never politically influenced. Suck my dick

Thanks to this post I will not buy soda again.

Don't buy Pepsi either, they tried to advertise explicitly to the resist crowd.

>tfw have lost 30 lbs since quitting soda after Christmas

Man this shit is really unhealthy for you.

Also I don't think there is anything more satisfying than a big company attempting to pander to the left only to have backfire on them hard.

too real

Why would Pepsi trigger libtards? They just ran an ad campaign glorifying BLM/anti-Trump protesters.

Pay Every Penny to Save Israel?

>Why are they mad at Pepsi?
youtube.com/watch?v=AfCiV6ysngU

That's exactly what triggered them. They're bitching about appropriation of their little riot culture to sell soda.

>triggers liberals
Pepsi is as Liberal as it gets.
Those guys suck this shit down like cocks.

Everything triggers liberals and I encourage this
Once big companies realize that no amount of pandering will EVER placate the liberals the sooner they stop supporting idiotic liberal causes
because the only thing these Jews are actually loyal to is the shekels

And they fucked it up. In the commercial a "white" woman came through as the de-facto queen of BLM and solved it all easily, which they take offense to.

they used the watcher beat (((dr dre)))

So why is this commercial so controversial?

Seems like your everyday pandering bullshit.

i know right? everybody getting along what a terrible thing

>alienate Trump supporters
>alienate leftards

What's their target market again

Who cares really? It's always great to see countries pander to these people only to have both the side they were pandering to get pissy and the side they were pandering against also drop them.

Companies* Fucking hell.

They're just basing it on reality.

But race is a social construct

Ergo, one should be free to choose their race

I love this commercial.
Liberals hate it because it's totally tone deaf and makes liberals look like dumb corporate sugar drinkers and conservatives hate it because it's gay and retarded as fuck
You could not make a dumber commercial if you tried, it's almost like backwards marketing

At this point, idgaf what they're mad about. It's not even entertaining anymore, they're just shitting everything up with their constant bitching about nothing. I'm starting to think they're not going to ever stop of their own volition. Like to put an end to it, they'll have to be physically culled. Every fucking day it's the same stupid, cringey shit from these retards. I just want them to stfu or drop dead, I don't care which.

I don't see anything wrong with this commercial. Coincidentally, I am drinking pepsi atm. lol

>Don't see anything wrong with this commercial

1. It's pretty much only directed toward libtards
2. It depicts their violent riots as muh peaceful protests
3. All things considered, giving a cop a Pepsi won't stop him from shooting you

Maybe MAGA marchers should start carrying Pepsi now to give to the anti-Trump crowd as subtle trigger ammo.

That was gay. Is the sample saying "fail"?

This could work. We adopt Pepsi as a new hate symbol. They deserve it. The CEO is a total DNC scumbag

Putting Pepsi symbol stickers that say "Pepesi" over the label should add a little flame to the fire.

I'm sure someone more creative than me can do something with their logo. Anything, as long as "Pepsi new favorite beverage of alt-right Nazis" makes headlines.

Goddamn I haven't had a soda in forever and this thread is making really thirsty for one.

Treat yourself to a pack of Stewart's. You're worth it.

>Friendship Ended With Milk, Now Pepsi Is My Best Friend .jpg

Lefties mad at this commercial because it exposes protest culture as the corporate sponsored social gathering mechanism it is, empty, trendy, ripe for capitalization. Low key Pepsi making cutting edge art.

all someone has to do is replace "si" with an "e" hence- PEPE on the can/symbol - somebody ?

This add represents so well the modern degenerate culture and its consequences. I love the fact that globalists are using liberals to promote their interests, such a lovely alliance like the left and Islam