If you think Rogan is /yourguy/, check out the last podcast with Sam Harris. He thinks Trump is an idiot...

If you think Rogan is /yourguy/, check out the last podcast with Sam Harris. He thinks Trump is an idiot, and he called your green frogs retarded more than once.

So fuck you, leave Rogan out of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyfL9LC1DC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we never did and he changes his mind to who ever he has on but most of the time he is a centrist fence sitting cuck
also 1st time he bitch about the pepe sqaud it was to do with us trolling patton oswald

>Low test detected. Rogan will pretend to like anyone for (You)s.

Gay. Stop making threads about retards, especially this dwarf.

I happen to enjoy Jo Ro's poddy. Oh and btw he can choke out any of you haters.

Joe Rogan is bluepilled on lots of issues for sure, but whatever, almost no one ever thought he was /ourguy/

I think he's smoking too much pot or something. As entertaining as the Alex Jones episode was, him and Eddie both came across as rude obnoxious morons. Alex was pretty annoyed by the end of it.

Joe is a russian tax return truther that injects dead baby juice. Hes also friends with a jewish convicted kidnapper drug addict that used to kick the shit out of people to rob them

joe is /ourguy/ get over it

He's far from it. Has been that way for years. His rants about "trolls" are so far off he might as well be talking about the people trolls target.

I think weed is dandy and all, but this particular generic rant about it gets me:
>someone talks about bad experience with weed
>"well the plants showing you things maan, you should be scared. You're not supposed to enjoy it."

Yes, that's why people throw $10+ a gram at this. Because of the occasional psychosis.

Rogan has some entertaining podcasts, and I like his commentary with the UFC, but he was never /ourguy/.

He's a fence sitting flip flopper on EVERYTHING he discusses.

Except stoner rights. I think that's about the only political topic he is genuinely passionate about.

I'm gonna need a quick run down before I assume he is just a more popular Keemstar

He's a retard that hasn't made an honest days work in his entire life. 1000 years ago, he would have been employed by the King as a narr, and if he didn't get any laughs he would have been killed. Loser faggot fucking manlet, hes not even the father of his own god damn kids ffs..

Joe has been on steriods and HGH hard lately. Ever since then he thinks he is Mr. Cool all of the time.

He's said in the past that he's a race mixer, that he thinks there should be open borders and that having different languages and traditions is stupid as well as the fact that literally every episode is propaganda for drug legalisation but calling Drumpf stupid is what tipped the balance

I thought 1 was adopted and the other two were his?

Hi pink man

>we
>tfw youre so into shitposting on an anime board that it's become a part of your identity

Joe Rogan is part of a generation of comics who took funny stuff they found on the internet and turned it into "material". He's fresh out now. Tosh was the last one to try. Nobody cares.

I mean, Trump is a little bit off to be fair, he was just the only reasonable choice in your election

He slipped through the cracks apparently. He could still be an undercover shill - he has expressed his love for Israel numerous times with great admiration.

Stop thinking that Trump is completely perfect and is going to do all of the right things. This is just a very odd circumstance.

That got me laughing, mate. Thank you for a hearty kek to start my morning.

There's video of him putting some open boarders hippy in a guillotine choke. He just points out the absurdity of it all in his acts.

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

How could he look at pepe and not think we're having a great time.

>pls talk shit about me, I'm so spineless I like it
Why are you T_D losers such cucks

diaz is cuban dude.

Do not even bother mate. There is no reasoning with these people. Probably 80% of them are unironically r/the_donald migrants who are so used to echo chambers they chimp out if you introduce any even slight variation on the hive mind thought.

Our frogs are retarded

Aye, this board isn't exactly the most self-aware bunch of cunts.

Joe is a conversationalist first and foremost, which is why he will only seldom antagonize a guest. He agrees with people to get them to talk their mind, simple as that. Also: He talks to a fuck ton of people for hours on an almost daily basis, most people in his position would constantly flip-flop, it's almost inevitable in his position.
tl;dr: Rogan is merely a catalyst that allows his guests to talk their mind.

This is a good analysis. Rogan isn't far right or a massive lefty, he's just entirely inconsistent and will bend his opinion to whoever's on his show.

Why is a guy's level of "basedness" measured by whether he likes Trump or not? That's retarded. As for Pepe, most adults don't obsess over cartoon images. Joe still comes across as a pseudo intellectual pothead. Who cares what he thinks.

>he doesn't know about the frogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=NyfL9LC1DC4

Wow, a reasonable post!

Not entirely true.

He does have very specific views on certain things that he remains fixed to, regardless of the guest.

He will more likely side with the other person if they offer up a more interesting view on something or present some facts that contradict his belief.