More and more Trump supporters are getting fed up with his antics

More and more Trump supporters are getting fed up with his antics.

Is he going to lose his base if he keeps on like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html
usatoday.com/videos/news/politics/2017/03/31/did-1000-paid-russian-trolls-spread-fake-news-during-election/99864188/
washingtonpost.com/business/economy/russian-propaganda-effort-helped-spread-fake-news-during-election-experts-say/2016/11/24/793903b6-8a40-4ca9-b712-716af66098fe_story.html?utm_term=.5108211a12f6
thesun.co.uk/news/3224648/russia-hired-internet-trolls-fake-news-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good money says he either voted for Hillary, or didn't vote at all.

shill thread
saged

Not a real MAGA hat.

some cuck pretending to be a vet

Good. I actually don't think we can trust him with the nuclear codes.

>voting for Trump not knowing he was going to do what he said
Whose fault is that ?

Hurrr durr brrrr me so smart

>Not a real MAGA hat.

Brand whore much? You like one of those faggy skater kids that looked down at people for wearing the wrong clothes?

>fed up with trump
>not with dems who fuck up everything he tries to do

Die dem scum

It's not about brand, it's about buying an American-made product. A purchase of one of the official hats is also a campaign contribution to Trump himself.

Nice shit thread
Sage

sage
shariablue

>>fed up with trump
>>not with dems who fuck up everything he tries to do
>Die dem scum

He called himself the "deal maker", didn't he? He promised so much winning people would get tired of winning, didn't he?

Yeah, so did your parents.

THIS

>I've made a huge mistake
>Not a yuge mistake.

That's funny, considering the FBI is suspecting that Russia paid 1,000 people to spread fake news about Hillary Clinton online.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html

usatoday.com/videos/news/politics/2017/03/31/did-1000-paid-russian-trolls-spread-fake-news-during-election/99864188/

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/russian-propaganda-effort-helped-spread-fake-news-during-election-experts-say/2016/11/24/793903b6-8a40-4ca9-b712-716af66098fe_story.html?utm_term=.5108211a12f6

thesun.co.uk/news/3224648/russia-hired-internet-trolls-fake-news-hillary-clinton/

Fuck off shill. It seems like every time all the liberal shills are from Germany

These rants are really making me tired, aren't you guys getting sleepy? I love watching Trump crash and burn but it's getting time for bed, but in all seriousness we must make sure he doesn't get the sleep number codes

>Fuck off shill. It seems like every time all the liberal shills are from Germany

Does it make you feel insecure and angry when people point out that support for your dear leader is fading? Are you afraid of not being able to hide in the crowd anymore?

>knock off hat
>camo pants to appear to be right wing
>beard kept like a fedora lord

>>knock off hat
>>camo pants to appear to be right wing
>>beard kept like a fedora lord

Sounds like alt-right to me.