What does a red pilled diet consist of? What foods should a red pilled white man consume?

What does a red pilled diet consist of? What foods should a red pilled white man consume?

Other urls found in this thread:

ernestoburden.com/2013/12/low-carb-iq-boost-ketosis-and-cognitive-function/
youtube.com/watch?v=rWDb77lq4wU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10884708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3705319/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1115436/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

semen

>belgian
Rat poison and antifreeze

aryanblood

I could tell you but I'm going to have to ask you to redpill me on x first.

Everything fresh.

Nothing processed.

Organic vegan

>Brocoli
>Spinach
>Flax Seed
>Red meat
>Salmon, Sardines, Mackerel...
>Butter
>Coconut Oil
>Olive Oil
>Brown rice only

>Eggs
>Lots of Eggs

Rude

Anything but sugar and things stored in plastic bottles

>Flax Seed

Isn't that lowering your t-levels?

And how many eggs can you eat per week?

Fine, continue the traditional belgian diet consisting of congolese who failed to meet their rubber quotas

>And how many eggs can you eat per week?

All of them, eggs raising your bad cholesterol is a myth.

>Isn't that lowering your t-levels?

No. In a similar way to Broccoli, flax seed have a compound that replaces estrogen temporary, making it less active so it makes you have a less effective estrogen metabolism (good)

Paleo

Red pills

I only eat animal proteins and rice or the occasional sweet potato. I eat one large meal a day and once a week I eat nothing and drink only fruit juice and tea. I've been the same weight +/- 5 lbs since I was in in college, which is 160 lbs, I'm 5' 11 3/4" btw.

if only...

What do you mean all of them? It's Wedsneday now and I've eaten 6 eggs so far this week

You have a sense of taste for a reason. Just stuff your fat fucking face with shit that tastes good, not that's been made to.

the giant mountain guy from game of thrones eats 8 eggs per day

>brown rice
Why? The only thing brown rice will do better is take longer to raise your glycemic index. That's irrelevant considering you will almost never eat ONLY rice (some kind of veggie, meat, beans, or anything really).

The only advantage brown rice has is about 1/2 of a gram of fiber. It may even be less than that depending on the rice you're getting. White rice is fine. It's a meme that it's somehow way worse than brown rice.

Everything else on your list is great imo. The brown rice must be a personal preference though.

i was wrong he eats 14

go Vegan

Step up your game pal, I am on nº 14. They are my main source of food when I go into Ketosis for those sweet verbal IQ gainz. There's no evidence that eggs in large quantities are bad for you.

>ernestoburden.com/2013/12/low-carb-iq-boost-ketosis-and-cognitive-function/

/thread

burgers

Raw meat

>Belgium
>white man

Are you asking for a friend, Ahmed?

I try to cycle in and out of Keto, I only carb up with low-glycemic index foods so Brown race is the better choice for me. It also tastes way better, in my opinion.

I'm surprised this didn't come from a burger.

quality bourbon

Raw meat diet, raw everything diet. Fiber only obtained through flax not veggies.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWDb77lq4wU

Mostly paleo + potatoes and rice for carbs. Everything fresh preferably from local farmers. Spring water, coffee, tea, and moderate alcohol is ok too.

The Ten Diet
Scientifically formulated for maximum testosterone, muscle and nutrition gain.

1 - steak
2 - fish
3 - chicken
4 - egg
5 - spinach
6 - kale
7 - avacado
8 - pomegranate juice
9 - lemon
10 - maca root extract

tip : upgrade items 1 through 4 to free range if funds allow

LCHF.

Meat, fish, eggs, dairy, vegetables. No fruit, no grains, no sugar no carbs. The only true redpill diet.

I personally take my morning coffee with a tablespoon of heavy whipping cream. wholesome, delicious, filling, and less than 1g of carbs.

Forget about food for now and start lifting weights every day you complete fucking faggots

basically this

Grass and stream water

It's not wrong. Just look at this shit Eggs, poultry, dairy, beef, all the vegetables depicted, practically any fruit, nuts, berries, seafood. They taste fucking fantastic.

half of that isnt paleo btw

Nice to see /fit/izens on Sup Forums

Also, here you go OP. This is all you need to know.

also retarded
high fat low carbs is the new meta

Anything anti-estrogenic or promotes the production of testosterone

potatoes and pasta

smdh

Explain this shit to me.
What am I supposed to do with those french fries? Just eat them?
Should I ask for ketchup?
I'd much rather have bread instead to be honest.

depends on the type of carbs aussiebro, complex or simple.

correct nightshade and grain
never again boys

no it doesnt
avoid all carbs that arent vegetable
high fat all the way

unless your job is related to being fit there's no need to cut out delicious carbs like bread or pasta. in moderation it's fine.

having a shitty diet won't help faggot

>x is bad y is good
>because i say so

Summary of every nutrition thread on Sup Forums. Fucking faggots. What you don't eat is more important than what you do eat.

>Soybeans, tofu, flaxseed in the best category

Trash this garbage infograpahic you estrogen pushing shill

These diets are freaking awesome, it completely changes your mood and cognition, specially if you add exercise and meditation to the mix.

Thanks lads. I just had 2 pieces of bacon, 3 eggs with goat cheese, one half avocado, a tomato and some white beans in tomato sauce

How are you going to emulate a paleo diet if you can't have a paleo lifestyle? Most paleo calls for no grains or beans - dumb considering humans have been eating those things forever. Not only that but the diet of the Paleolithic isn't even really understood or homogenized in what that means. Lactose tolerance is the most obvious example of this. Some humans can digest milk and the products from dairy without any issues. Others can't.

The benefits from paleo are primarily from cutting out sugar and potato chips. Do that and then have a pizza and a salad. You'll be fine and you'll be able to have a chimichanga.

I used to love mussels but now they make me violently ill.

Food? Food is for chumps, just take the bog pill and absorb peoples lifeforce via phonecalls.

Wrong, flax seed reduces estrogen

>Lignans, which are the type of phytoestrogens in flaxseed, can change estrogen metabolism. In postmenopausal women, lignans can cause the body to produce less active forms of estrogen. This is believed to potentially reduce breast cancer risk.

>it completely changes your mood and cognition

How so? More energy and hapiness?

No use mayonaise with those fries ofcourse. Dip the mussels in mussel sauce

extremely high lectin content : grains of all kinds (especially wheat), legumes (especially soy), nuts, dairy, and nightshade plants

Lectins bind with the lining, particularly the villi, of the small intestine. The result? Intestinal damage (with impaired cellular repair potential), cellular death as well as compromised intestinal villi, which means reduced absorption of other nutrients, including minerals and protein. Add to this altered gut flora, which can allow certain harmful bacterial strains like E. coli to run rampant. Furthermore, because the body is now responding full-time to the needs of the injured gut lining, proteins and other resources are redirected from other basic growth and repair processes. lectins have been associated with leptin resistance, a pre-diabetic condition linked to obesity.

lectins cause leaky gut. Leaky gut is a term for the breach in the intestinal lining created by lectins hand in hand with other antinutrients. Once the intestinal breach exists, lectins and other particles (like partially digested food, toxins, etc) can “leak” into the bloodstream.

Once lectins open the door, so to speak, out of the small intestine, they and other fugitive particles are now free to move about the body and bind to any tissue they come across (anything from the thyroid to the pancreas to the kidneys). Of course, the body reacts to these invaders by directing an attack on these particles and the otherwise perfectly healthy tissue they’re attached to. Enter autoimmune mayhem. That’s why lectins are linked with autoimmune disorders like IBS, Crohn’s, colitis, thyroiditis, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and arthritis. Specific lectins have been associated with particular ailments (like wheat with rheumatoid arthritis), but more research is needed to trace and confirm these connections. What is clear, however, is the potent autoimmune destruction that can result when the intestinal lining experiences this level of damage

sources

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10884708

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3705319/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1115436/

whole food plant based. including intact grains. it's not even up for discussion. the only arguments are, should i go raw or cooked? and there's not much difference imo.

they are still half shit, babies first diet?

not an argument refer to :

Who knows really. Just none of the stupid diets like veganism or keto.

no its up for argument and you are wrong

All food is completely fine when it's not junk food or fast food. There's a difference between eating non-white foods and flooding your country with non-white people.

>use mayonaise

Or sauce tartare. I really like andalouse too on fries with mussels.

Estrogen from food is kind of a silly boogeyman, too. There are examples of negative health effects from things like tofu only diets (silly considering you'll be desperately hamstrung by the lack of vital nutrition). If you want to avoid things with estrogen in them fine. But it isn't something you're going to feel or see a difference from except from a placebo.

I thought humans ate meat for millions of years?

The energy is more stable, so you don't have as many or as noticeable up and downs in mental function, at the same time it feels sharper and your memory is better. And yes, you are definitely going to feel better too.

nah, it's fine. people have been living to ripe old ages while eating it for millenia.

Organic Raw Vegan if you're man enough... I am not sadly

wrong. how are your bitch tits going kid

Three words: MAC FUCKING DONALDS

>they are still half shit, babies first diet?

I am listening.

Can I /kale/ and other meme veggies?

enjoy your quality of life reducing ailments when you hit 50 :)

best breakfast coming through

>toutons
>beans
>bologna
>fish cakes

pizza hut and mcdonalds

BEEF

cuck

Organically grown foods that are native to his locale. That's all.

You need to hit all the major good groups of rice, beans, greens and beer. Then also sweet potatoes, potatoes, fish, eggs. No sweets, no drinks except water and booze, no processed or packaged of gdnerally peemade foods.

Kale is fine, it's just not as fucking amazing as people make it out to be. Not enough to compensate for the taste, imo.

Most 'superfoods' don't offer any additional benefits if you already have a healthy diet.

more than half of that is just no

Your body copes with the high levels of xenoestrogens by shutting down naturally produced estrogen. This is actually bad not good.

fuck off shill
kale brocolli avacado and spinach are gods gift to men

Is Jiggs Dinner the ultimate redpilled supper?

the food that he killed or grew himself

Is Fish and Brewis the penultimate redpilled supper?

>grains
no

Spotted the bitch tits owner.

I can see you typed out your retarded post under the influence of high estrogen induced brain fog.

Is dipping allowed if I want to consider myself healthy? I need my lip packed full of tobacco to chill.

Hence "meme" veggies.

>potato
>soy sauce?
no

low carb high fat works pretty well for me. don't know about any of the other supposed benefits but i did have a dramatic improvement in my appetite.

shits pretty crazy.

>lgbt flag

>gay diet

checks out

how long you been on it for mate

The diet isn't a real thing. It's a fad. Humans have been eating dramatically different things across the globe for tens of thousands of years that contradict the paleo diet.

This is the same cringe factor I get when I hear someone say, "Well Egyptians believed X." You're talking about 5000 years of dramatically different cultures that are only linked through geography and a few traditions that may survive the centuries between upheaval. People aren't homoginized nor are their ways of life. Eating grains and beans is fine.

Protip: you only have high levels of lectin in plants that AREN'T COOKED. This is why people die from eating uncooked beans. People have been eating this shit forever. It isn't the seasoning of food with lead, it's fucking food.