Damn

damn...

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/172970/meet-the-muslim-teen-who-repeated-black-lives-matter-on-his-stanford-application-and-got-in#.6Vo8bh6qV
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/06/freelances-bongo-bongo-bookclub-thugs-cry-2-part-five-dead-indian-boys-in-the-streets/
goodreads.com/book/show/18397907-thugs-cry-2
youtube.com/watch?v=5wOiYjN2_gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow black kids acting like old white people

>reading
this looks shopped

Wow 8 black people acting normal, make it national news, racism abolished, move everyone from africa into my country, preferably in the building across the street from me selling apartments.

That's dc metro, have you ever ridden dc metro with dc niglets?

I'll assume not.

>black people know how to read

Wow, they finally made it to BC times

I do love opposite day.

I still wouldn't board that train if I saw that many darkskins on it.
Never relax.

Reading in the metro. Clearly these kids are black as a white person would know better whdn the tram is filled with negroes.

>hey kids pick up a book and open it
>pretend you're reading
WE WUZ INTELLECTUALS AN SHIT

>every book opened mid-way

Not staged at all

>2017
>not owning a electronic reading device

>blacks doing stuff that everyone generally does whilst going school..
>this is fucking incredible let's take a picture of it being so scared that nobody would believe you if they didn't see a picture of it happen since it's so rare
>thinking this somehow is a positive spin on blacks and reading books when you clearly pretend like this happening is somehow a sensation.

>Subway
>Not filled with darkies
Pick one.

Bullshit, I was on the DC Metro and all those fucking kids do is hoot and holler all fucking day.

Either this is a stock photo for the school department or this is pre Obama phone

Is that a block power salute blocking the white woman or something?

It's almost as if they value education and don't want to be poor anymore.
Democrats to the panic room.

*black

This.

>"Ok my little people of color, take out those paper things I gave you and pretend they are your Phones while I take a picture. I'll give your Jordans after."

>grainy picture
When is this picture originally from, like which year? looks like 80's or something.

Topkek

>blacks at the back
>whites at the front

Damn, things how they should be.

Kek
Niggers can't read

According to reverse image search its pre 2012. The trains are actually that dated though

boondocks.webm

So, uh, what did you think of her?

Why would the mainstream media cover this?

besides this
Those books may be well below their reading level. Nigs really expect to get famous for doing nothing.

>reading in public
>not attention whoring
choose one and only one

>tons of blacks and a single white woman
Horrifying future

sick reference m80

To deny our own impules is to deny the very thing that makes us human

"How to steal stuff" by Tyrone Robertson

>According to reverse image search its pre 2012. The trains are actually that dated though
It really is sad that they think this is a positive spin on blacks reading books. But that they think it's such a sensation that they have to share this image otherwise people won't believe it ever happened, doesn't exactly put them in a very good light, because everybody should know this about blacks if this was the case.

>Nigs really expect to get famous for doing nothing.

Not just blacks,
Like that recent story where a bangladeshi/american muslim wrote #blacklivesmatter on his application to STANFORD and then got his application approved. HE's not even fucking black..

It's getting ridiculous..
>you say it's racist if you're better than me
>reduce my requirements and act amazed when i do something everybody is naturally expected to do or you are a hater of my people.

mic.com/articles/172970/meet-the-muslim-teen-who-repeated-black-lives-matter-on-his-stanford-application-and-got-in#.6Vo8bh6qV forgot article.

Hehe

HOLY SHIT BLACK PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY READ
CALL THE NEWS

Fuck you, give me a (you)

This image predates black lives matter by 3 or 4 years. Originally it was used to promote reading. I've never seen a single nigger read on the DC Metro and I've taken it to and from work for years. Convinced it's staged

Who took the picture? Obviously it was taken to show a bunch of niglets behaving on the subway, they just didn't happen to be in the picture. More kangz and kike propaganda.

>Blacktivist

let me guess, it was staged?

>this was probably taken on april fools day

Pale qt alert.

>may be
You're insulting them because of something you made up about them in your head? Don't you see how incredibly autistic that is?

>Why would the mainstream media cover this?
Exactly, that would imply this was news to people or they would know this very well. And then you might aswell say that the current situations is blacks don't read books whatsoever in general. Because if they did then there would be nothing sensational about this whatsoever. Well which one is it? The very attempt to pretend this is sensational and trying to make it viral disproves the entire claim.

Or do blacks actually expect some big newspaper to run an article..
>Major headline!.. 8 black kids reading books on public transportation!
And do these "black activists" then suggest that if they don't do this they are oppressing black people?

It's like that story about a kid that built a computer/assembled it (bought the parts and put them together).. Fantastic, a 10 year old kid or whatever do this quite often these days but you don't see it as a frigging headline because it's not sensational in the slightest.

Based

Here's your (you) sorry i forgot to include you.

>This image predates black lives matter by 3 or 4 years. Originally it was used to promote reading. I've never seen a single nigger read on the DC Metro and I've taken it to and from work for years. Convinced it's staged

Ah i see, well now i understand it better.

That looks staged. Partly because there's somebody bothering to take a photo of it.

Thus picture looks staged as fuck
They all look so incredibly disinterested
Granted they are niggers so they always look dead behind the eyes
Also
They are probably reading pic related
This is considered high literature in the nigger community and has 95+% positive rating on Amazon with severa hundred 5 star reviews all in the niggiest ebonics you could they imagine

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/06/freelances-bongo-bongo-bookclub-thugs-cry-2-part-five-dead-indian-boys-in-the-streets/

Yeah you a probably right it was more than likely to ENCOURAGE blacks to read more. (since as i understand it it's a big problem in america that blacks are uninterested in school/education in general) Rather than an actual general situation on a DC metro.

There's also all kinds of pictures from africa of these kids looking down into a book as a photo op for some of the charity organizations, doesn't mean they are reading jack shit though.

screw you nigger I like to read at my local diner when I get breakfast

>blacks act normal
>this is newsworthy
Stupid niggers don't even realize the implications.

>reading in public is attention whoring
yeah because sitting on your iphone listening to gangster rap full blast is far more productive..

You sound like you live in a community that shames people who try to read books, i feel sorry for you.

>all the books are opened in the middle
>Blacktivist watermark
>everyone in the same position

Yhea not attention whoring at all

FAKE!

Name a better activity to do while riding public transport. Y mientras está en ello chingate tonto

I wasn't talking about the picture which is obviously staged/not a general thing you might see.

Thanks for this!

Note how the lighter-skinned ones say it's trash while the purple ones lurved it:
goodreads.com/book/show/18397907-thugs-cry-2

Ultrarare

Thanks for posting, boatfag

Stop the fucking presses, a couple of black people can read!

I see stuff like this and it always makes me think of Chris Rocks bit about how ''niggers are proud of shit they are SUPPOSED to be doing."

>I feed my kids
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FEED YOUR KIDS YOU DUMB NIGGER!
>I aint neva bin to jail
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STAY OUT OF JAIL YOU DUMB NIGGER!
>My kids read
YOUR KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO YOU DUMB NIGGER!

Reading a book is appropriating white culture.

How the hell do you people even conclude that they're reading. Anyone is able to hold and stare at an object.

Holy shit

looks like a bunch of kids from the same grade, heading to school

there's probably a couple white ones doing the same thing outside the pic

>Name a better activity to do while riding public transport
Masturbate.

But the Chinese were reading books while Europeans were bjorking in caves.

So is the story here that the nigs are reading, or that there is a white woman walking through them apparently unmolested?

Top kek

No, those were scrolls

youtube.com/watch?v=5wOiYjN2_gA

HOW TO BE A GANGSTA - For Dummies
How To Suckerpunch - By Dr. Wewus Kangston
Robbing old people 101

How are they all exactly in the middle of the book. Looks pretty staged.

Wow, not staged at all

wtf i`m team black people now.

>Not offering your wife up to be fucked.

Not very progressive senpai

t. Nu-male

Why would it? Is it really THAT sensationalistic that some niggers can read?

kek

No.

>wez actshualy real intelligence n shit senpai
>the media don want you to know we kangz
why though

Archive or don't post

wow niggers reading that is such an impressive feat for them

Did they rob a library or something?

nice proxy

Mexico, just fucking leave that proxy

I have been on that subway. Lots of black people playing music on their phone at full volume. Never seen one reading though.

anyone would've thought they had the brains of old white people transplanted into their skulls

My friend from Macedonia claims that Greece are pretty fucked economically, and that Tsipras and his party in Greece are now temporarily trying out a form of Communism to see if that fixes their economy. My friend doesn't think it will work though.

Plus, we also have Nigel Farage who's recently claimed that he wants to run as Leader of Greece. Not to mention that there is Fascism on the rise, with Golden Dawn..

woke as fuck

This.

saved :DD

What they don't show you is that the white woman in the middle is pregnant and they all failed to offer her a seat.

I don't get it. They're reading? Like probably for a school assignment? Why is this newsworthy? If black people do completely normal things deserves a reward of some kind then something is very wrong.

> On their way home from private school

Wow how will racists ever recover right?