>tfw micro penis is to small to make a vagina out of

youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFI2Z5N2E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiNlpeyAaCw
youtube.com/watch?v=9kgUuLgKBac
youtube.com/watch?v=22DiDR-D0i0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that Tomi clip

prove to me that she's not a psy-op to make all right-wingers look retarted. Sup Forums complains about Richard Spencer, but at least he is articulate

@119605226
No (you) until you post something actually political
Why are you responding?

How does that clip make her look retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=hiNlpeyAaCw

why is jazz so fucking brown?
i thought his family was whiterr

Dad is a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=9kgUuLgKBac

Never understood why so many choose an inverted monstrosity over a feminine penis

>The learning channel

(((Tomi))) is a cuckservative thot, and the alt-kike is full of degenerate cucks and virgins.

youtube.com/watch?v=22DiDR-D0i0

Remember when the learning channel had good programs like furniture to go and connections?

Mom looks like such a kike, holy shit

All I'm seeing here is that with a TV show, a supportive family, and the resources to do what he wants, Jazz is still an emotionally unstable, self loathing trainwreck of a human being. We're looking at optimal conditions to be a tranny, and he still can't hack it.

100% a mental illness.

>when it comes to the opposite gender

But she's a dude. So boys are the same gender as her.....

>wanting to want to remove the tiny useless peen
But why? That's the best part. I think Sarina Valentina was castrated but kept the peen because everybody likes it.
Never remove the peen.

>emotionally unstable, self loathing trainwreck of a human being
Are you sure that's not just for the show? Because that's how all reality show characters are.

Rates of suicide among transgender people support my claim. Hes not uniquely crazy or anything, just par for the course in his demographic.

>tfw forever damned as a pharmaceutical child star abomination

There is definitely jewing going on here somewhere, probably the mother encouraging all this rubbish for tv views

two questions arise after watching this

1) would you jizz in jazz?
2) would a brown bear beat a silverback gorilla on a 1v1 fight?

If my dick is big can they make me two vaginas?

why doesn't this bitch just blast estrogen and make herself hotter than any of the chicks in her high school

haha wtf

>tfw you chop off Benis but BBC just want that boipucci

This is fucking hilarious. It's such an obvious fucking mental illness with the way he acts. He can't even process his thoughts after being in public for a few hours. Fucking kill yourself already you tranny fuck.