Harvard grads are starting a Anti-Trump Resistance class to keep Hillshills loyal and engaged for 4 weeks...

Harvard grads are starting a Anti-Trump Resistance class to keep Hillshills loyal and engaged for 4 weeks. Pic releated is the program leader. We need Kek Academy up and running to mobilize Trump people.

Other urls found in this thread:

resistanceschool.com/#resist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sara el-Amine

Sara of the house NH2? What about her father, the sultan Methylpheneth el-Amine?

How isn't this treason?

can you guys nuke yourselves and start over? your SJW shit is spreading to my country

This is all just stalling. The system needs to wait until democrats take over house majority come the next elections before we can get back to our usual song and dance.

>class

Why not make it a club? Oh right, then they wouldnt be able to charge $4k a head to attend.

>irish muslim

One tweet claimed they were stockpiling food and weapons.

Report them to the FBI/ATF

You do it you lazy cunt

I enjoy you

Free Speech brah.

>muslim

Wheres her hijab? Does she not even understand her own religion?

>leftists
>weapons

Sarah el anime? /ourgirl/???

>1/2 Irish

The fuck she is. I'll peel the white right out of her with a rusted blade.

>look at me im lebanese opressed minority

>doesnt realize that lebanese are whiter than most americans

Kek. I have two buddies from lebanon.

One is a true fucking ubermensch 6'6 blue eyes blond hair stronk af

The other is a girl 6'0 black hair blue eyes aryan features

The purge is sounding better day by day

Jeez tis is dumb.
resistanceschool.com/#resist
two of the four speakers listed on their site are former Obama staffers and then there's this.

>Why do you Resist?

>Thousands of people just like you have signed up to join Resistance School, and each has a unique story. Do you resist to protect the environment? To provide your children with a better future? To ensure that everyone has the right to an education?

>Tell us why you are resisting — send an email to [email protected], with a photograph of yourself holding up a sign that says why you resist. Include a couple of sentences about what motivates you. We’ll feature it on our website or Facebook page to make sure your voice is heard.

Its like they don't even know what they're protesting for.

kek

sara le anime

Now this is funny. Give this man a (You).

WE WUZ PHEONICIANS AND SHIEET

>WE WUZ PHEONICIANS AND SHIEET

ahahaahahah

So fucking accurate, only a small number of people will know how accurate this is

DAE KHALIL GIBRAN???

I take it resisting the absense of a Christian state in the form of Israel or Saudi Arabia is not acceptable

Source? I can't imagine this even being possible.

JUST

Multiple reports likely gets more attention. Except I'm not going to do it. Nor do I expect the overburdened FBI to give a shit about this. They are given priorities from the top and shit like this will go to the bottom of the pile.

> sandniggers parasites as always

Wew

Underrated fpbp
If Harvard wants to continue trying the monumental feat of flushing their rep down the toilet, let em

This so much. From now on remember to refuse any acceptance letters to Harvard if you, any members of your family or close friends got them.
Let these idiots shoot their own foot.

This is the most (You) worthy post I have seen