Harvard has created a ‘Dumbledore’s Army’ to defeat Donald Trump

indy100.com/article/donald-trump-john-f-kennedy-school-of-government-harvard-resistance-harry-potter-dumbledore-7667851?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

>A group of students at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University have formed a 'resistance school' to fight back against President Donald Trump's policy agenda.

>We are a group of progressive graduate students at Harvard who came together in response to the election of Donald Trump, with a desire to help transform our country to better reflect our shared values.

>.@jk_rowling we've started @Resist_School, will you join us at resistanceschool.com on Wednesday?
twitter.com/Resist_School/status/849394269408440322

>mohammad athar
>Replying to @Resist_School @jk_rowling
>Dumbledore's Army was ready to wreck stuff. I can show you how to stockpile weapons and food. How ready are you to really resist?!

This is a few of their leaders

Report them to the ATF

Finally we can purge these motherfuckers

>mouth breathers who are only good for their family's lineage

They will be publically stripped of all "value" they think they have

This is cringy even for high school kids

>not a single white man there

How did the libs manage to big-tent so many groups with conflicting interests against us?

>Harry potter again

A book written by a privileged white woman

American doesn't accept white men into their elite schools lmao

lol

Frankfurt school MK II?

College is just high school these days, it checks out.

do liberals not realize they are effectively, the establishment? The fact that the dialectic can be public and they can go outside and show their face while doing it, shows that they aren't threatening anyone? No one will be fired or challenged by this, do they not see that?

>Encourage accelerationism
>Tell them they need more black women as leaders, and the (((whites))) and asians in this endeavor are just as privileged as any other oppressor class

Niggers and Jews
Bad News
-Ben Garrison

Just end this fucking generation already. Every think is "Harry Potter this" and "Doctor Who that" and "Big Bang this" and - just gas us. It's up to Gen Zyklon.

They don't, and they're emboldened by a government that opposes their interests.

This is one of the reasons a Trump presidency hurts us- it makes us complacent while they are willing to fight tooth and nail for their worldview through every established outlet they have

COSERVATISUM IS THE NEW COUNTAH CULSHURE

WE ARE KICKING THEIR ASSES

>Those noses
All the "whites" have suspiciously big noses.

I highly doubt Gen Z is more right-wing than Gen Y. It has more diversity and they grew up being fed the LGBT bullshit. Sure you'll get some reactionaries, but little Marxists are the default.

Hahaha fucking dorks!

PJW could've been on to something, but ultimately still failed to grasp a much larger question, what's the point of conserving a society that hates you?

>a government that opposes their interests

a branch of the government, the government proper supports them though, thats why Trump has had his travel bans blocked

But at the same time they wont be able to do anything policy-wise while Hillary would have been well on her way to taking muh guns away now.

Students at what is considered the greatest American educational institute are spending their time LARPing.

Wew lad.

RARE RARE
A
R
E

R
A
R
E

NEW
E
W

Polling and statistics currently show high and middle school students are more conservative than Milennials. Based Gen Zykkon.

Stop.

It's cringy even for middle school kids.

These people are acting like children with this cosplaying act, Jesus Christ.

2 branches, soon to be three. The travel bans will be ruled Constitutional if Gorsuch gets on the Supreme Court. Which is why the left is fighting him much harder than any prior justice.

BURGER BURGER
U
R
G
E
R

B
U
R
G
E
R

LEAF LEAF
E
A
F

L
E
A
F

>It has more diversity and they grew up being fed the LGBT bullshit
Which is why they are more right wing.

>acts like a newfag
>gets mad that someone noticed
>calls a fellow American a burger

what in the fuck is wrong with you

looks like the cast of Harry Potter lol

Colored people in Gen Z hating gays =/= conservative

Indeed.

>noone's posted it yet and I don't want to go through the archives to find it

Gibs

this "school" is the second largest non profit on the globe right behind the catholic church

they only created it so slave dealers could train people to remember them well

the smart people who end up there figure out what a scam it is in seconds and immediately leave

it's full of dimwits and social climbers

>The course aims to "sharpen the tools we need to fight back at the federal, state, and local levels" and to "keep the embers of resistance alive through concrete learning, community engagement, and forward-looking action".

Leftist deathsquads and IEDs against law enforcement?

this, calling them out for not being diverse enough always unravels autistic shit like this

t. many lefty friends

someone post the smuggie where they use harry potter as a metaphor for politics

christ, these memes write themselves, it's like [spoiler]pottery[/spoiler]

I honestly can't make myself care anymore. I think I'm emotionally dead on the subject of libtards. They're adult children, they'll never change, they have an IQ around 85 and are the inbred horde that eugenicists have been warning us about for decades. They're just going to get even more dumb as time goes on, and even though libshits love the movie "Idiocracy", it was really describing them.

The DNC Leaks emails openly discussed an uninformed dumbed down public being their primary demographic. Libshits read these emails too, but never actually processed it.

some people were not beaten enough as children

>Dumbledore's Army
Didn't that end with the entire group getting betrayed, broken up and Dumbledore taking the blame for something he had no part of?

Five Jews and some Asians and nigs. What a surprise.

Awesome Harvard is now incubating domestic terror cells. Get the van call DHS and make sure the helicopter is ready to go when we get back.

I think you are vastly over-stating the importance of certain parts of the gov and who actually runs it. Then again, I might just be kinda nihilistic about it

And here I thought Harvard was for the "best and brightest" among us. I guess they're just as dull witted as the rest of us, having to rely on idea crutches take straight from the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

OY VEY!

>Shit-tier
>Lord of the rings
Get out of this board shitskin.

>nothing but Jews and Niggers and one chink

That's how Marxism works. Subdivide the population into ever more specific victim groups and heirarchies so when the time comes you can pit almost anyone against anyone else for almost any reason with the righteous violence reserved for the oppressor class of current convenience

My dude, I see what you're saying, but Atlas Shrugged is not God Tier, and Gatsby is overrated. Also, your Low Tier is all jacked up.

Ivy League schools in the US haven't been for the best and brightest since the 80s.

Ask and you shall receive

i would have bullied any kid in kindergarden that did it too

Waiter, this pasta is cold

But I do agree with it

They don't like tattoos or drugs either, so it isn't just that. We know how Millennial youth culture of all races have been inundated with that garbage.

Which is doing nothing but pushing more people to the right.

>Pride and Prejudice
>not totally shit-tier

I think I count as Gen Z, Im a highschool senior, in class now lol
There is definitely something different with the younger generations, they're against the tranny shit, default conservative (cuckservative albeit) and tolerant of gays (they just allow it, more of a libertarian type stance)
It's a huge difference from the Upperclassmen I saw when I was a freshmen, faggots the lot of them

They are just salty that trump is going after mommy and daddy's jew money.

Also this
This is the type of shit that's taught in school, we DON'T like it.

I don't think it's that they're cuckservatives so much as they feel they have to give off a cuckservative vibe. I come off as a whiny liberal too if some rando asks my political views because White Nationalism is outside of the Overton Window. All the friends I've gotten to know closely turn out to be fairly right-wing.

Gen Z born in the late 90s and 00s, so yes.

Keep up the fight based Gen Zykkon. You will inherit our mistakes. You must correct them. Do. Not. Fail.

Probably has something to do with the fact you grew up watching Democrats demanding police officers be killed and cities burned because of anti-white racism. I know someone who is becoming a cop because of BLM killing cops in Dallas.

You might just be right, I act the same way as well.
These kids say nigger openly, listen to moonman, and one Freshman even told me how the deaths in the Holocaust was over exaggerated.
>inb4 wait until college
these kids have been watching shit like "SJW cringe", louder with crowder, (((Rebel))) media and so on

>JFK School of Government at Harvard

Don't they know that JFK loved Hitler and fought the CIA? He is literally their guy.

I shall not, An Ethnostate shall rise within our lifetimes
This, the nigger chimp out in Baltimore and all the leftists blaming whitey pissed me off.
And then the terror attack in Paris where 150 died really got me too, the lack of response utterly disturbed me.

Death Eaters 4 life

That's pretty based. None of my friends have been that good. I'm a freshman in college.

College is much worse, but even here the white folk are reasonably red pilled. Even some blacks are fed up with the SJW left, and it's a very liberal college.

In a perfect world this headline would read:
>Muslim subversive attempts to destabilize USA by advocating treason

I think people my age are a turning point, I notice that with each incoming class they're further to the right, my class is more neutral
The whole school voted for trump in the mock election, except faculty
This is in CT btw

I worked with teens and there was a 14 year old black kid who said Michael Brown was a criminal, the cops dindu muffin, and that BLM was a hate group.

Pretty based.

I-it's Reddit guys

Cultural Marxism.

First it was the bourgeoise who were the privleged group of oppressors during the communist era now it's white men who have taken their place.

This is retarded, but how is this any different from all the LARPing on here?

Because we LARP ironically, they LARP Unironically

Oh shit you're in CT. I attend ccsu and Tbh the amount of lefty propaganda is annoying.

I know it's fucking insane, I'm going to college in NH so I hope it'll be better there.
I'm originally from NOVA (northern VA) it was more enriched down there thanks to urbanization, but at least no one was a cunt like they are up here

>Because we LARP ironically, they LARP Unironically
If only that were so.

Stop the planet, I want to get off.

>equating fiction with reality
>can only refer to comic-book tier literature in order to act

liberals are proof that even God doesn't know what he's doing from time to time

A self respecting person would be too ashamed to belong to something called 'dumbledore's army'.

Are we boycotting Harvard bros?
How do we do it? Burn their acceptance letters if any of us got one?

And here it is! Thanks user.

Idk, at least I'm still connected to reality enough to realize that people aren't ass mad faggots that want to join my "resistance army"
>implying God made libshits
The Devil does things from time to time to you know, just look at the jews

>those white noses

>the absolute state of American higher education

>I can show you how
>but not actually do anything
>pay me money

Christ.

What a bunch of dumb cunts i thought you had to be smart to get into Harvard

I dont think their current policy of "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" is working though.

>Christ
Christ KILLERS
that's what you mean, it's these kikes
>he thought College is still for smart people lol

>Republicans now control the Senate, House, and more state legislatures than they have in almost 200 years.
Ah yes, the great Republican sweep of 1816

Always bet on the kikes to lead dumb fucks into controlling people, too bad today people are catted into acting and thinking they are doing the right thing for ideas