UNEXPLAINED RADIO SIGNALS ARE DEFINITELY COMING FROM SPACE, SCIENTISTS REVEAL

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/fast-radio-burst-frb-space-aliens-exist-real-signal-message-swinburne-university-a7666026.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thelawofone.info
lawofone.info/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unexplained_sounds
kierondwyer.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=whFghUswO5U
youtube.com/watch?v=qBUPqnOlvZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Radio signals" can be literally anything. Plenty of natural stellar phenomena create radio signals. Where do you think we got the idea to use radio to communicate?

This is like being shocked by "unexplained electrical activity coming from clouds"...ie, lightning

Retards like OP read the words "radio signals" and immediately think that they're coming from an alien walke-talkie, rather than just a dying star or whatever.

This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get reported and banned like the subhuman shitposter you seem to represent so well

bump

digits confirm it's Kek

What part of the sky are they signals coming from?

shit...check'em!

This has happened before, it's from space, but not from life.

uh'no you did'n!

Praise em.

this but that doesnt mean there isnt a chance that it might be aliens. could be millions of things.

PRAISE

Shadilay.

you shall be blessed

PRAISE KEK

Kek is an Aeon and Aeons come from the Pleroma.

They dont live in the same realm that we do.

Our universe that we know is the Material Realm that is the place of the Archons.

Aeons live in the Pleroma which is the Fathers Realm. It is a Spiritual place.

The Universe is more then just the Material Realm.

The Pleroma means the Fullness.

>Where do you think we got the idea to use radio to communicate?
We didnt get them from space you fucking idiot

There is a 0.0001% chance this is aliens. We get radio signals constantly

Mother of..Kek is real!

Shadilay

which is why i said "chance" and not a high "chance" or something. I know, its still possible.

>that doesnt mean there isnt a chance that it might be aliens

Well sure, but there has never been any evidence of any kind that aliens exist, so the chance that it's aliens this time is pretty much zero.

American education, everyone.

which means it also be a samoan waterboarding enthusiast who runs an internet imageboard on Wolf 356...
meh.

Fuck your shit, alien life would be politics if confirmed, it already it's a political issue given how many politcians have talked about it openly.

This also confirms that the Wow signal didn't came from earth.

While it's interesting it's coming from space, in all likelihood it's due to astrological phenomena... which is not as interesting as aliens.

I suppose it's feasible that aliens could produce a radio signal which requires the power of 500 suns to send if they were a level 2 or 3 civilization but it's significantly more likely it's some crazy ass black holes or super dense stars getting in fights with each other.

Also... if the FSBs are from aliens, it'll be next to impossible to decode any kind of sensible information.

Go back and read your post.

The only evidence is the potential dyson sphere discovered last year. Could easily be something else but its a one-of-a-kind star without explanation, but theoretically its the ultimate power source that only an extremely advanced civilization could ever achieve.

OP, I HAVE SOMETHING FASCINATING TO ADD TO THIS THREAD, BUT I NEED TO KNOW YOU'RE NOT A SHILLBOT DESIGNED TO FUCK UP OUR BOARD, PLEASE OP, ARE YOU HERE???

>radio waves are not a natural phenomena!

>The only evidence is the potential dyson sphere discovered last year.

Burgerclaps are literally retarded and should not be allowed to post on this board. Please leave before I make you leave.

oh this gon git gud
larp me, I'm ready

Whether OP is here or not... OP is a faggot. This has been confirmed by the observatory in Australia.

Just fucking post your larp, what difference does it make if OP responds?

you're posting in a thread designed to fuck up the board, jesus christ

and you are not! Thanks for pointing it out senpai

The signs, there will be more to come.
All will know the law of one.
The angels will descend
Choose the good path
you will reap what you sow

thelawofone.info

Call the angels and they will come
Call Ra to bring us the law of one

lawofone.info/
correct link

holy shit, it really is all bots now and the morons that respond to them, I honestly didn't believe it

well, fuck

(refering to radio waves)
>We didnt get them from space you fucking idiot
wew lad. I am just going to call this bait for you

Are you serious?

This board has some of the worst outoftopic threads in Sup Forums, this it's just slightly unusual.

You sir, are a dullard of the most magnificence. Congratulations on your most excellent accomplishment! Bravo sir, bravo!

shekels = shackles
oy vey = obey
jesus of nazareth = jesus of nazarite

take the vow of the nazarite, we can bring the enlightenment of christ to this world

I'm more concerned about the sounds coming from the deep sea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unexplained_sounds

I used to fish in the extreme south of chile with my dad, and one night we heard a really deep sound coming from the underwater, the water was calm as fuck, thing that never happen in southern sea, there were no fish around either, just that deep sound that would make us dizzy and made you head hurt, at first we thinked that it was a small earthquake and that the sound was produced by the ice or the rocks clashing against each others, but the next day we cheked the data of the latest earthquakes but there was nothing near that area, not even under 3,0 ricther, to this day I still don't know what the fuck was that sound.
Weeks laters I found that R'lyeh is supposed to be near the area we were fishing, from that point I stopped investigating because it was too spooky.

brexit = praise it
anthony weiner = a horny weiner
donald = domnhall = ruler of the world

move to --> /x/

it's been years and people are still accepting 1 post threads. Forgive me if I thought that not possible. Why are you still here?

love = life
son = sun
adam = atom
phot = thought

kek, thoth, Rare, pronounce them and they are palindromes

Not the usual angles. This is kinda funny more than anything, likely made by someone who doesn't care much about politics and are just making a comic based off mainstream culture.

that's awesome

Fuck off gay jungle gook

>independent

I read something that FRB's are actually interstellar space ships entering warp

praise kek

don't be retarded, unless there is solid proof of ayy lmaos just sage these slide threads

PRAISE BE

The Egyptian Thoth is the Greek Hermes or the Roman Mercury.

He is the Thrice Great god and he was known to the Sumerians as Ningishzidda the Son of Ea Enki.

We know that they are the same because the Sumerian tablets tell us so.

And Thoths own writings also talk about the Anunnaki.

I have come across people that Deny Thoth and Ningishzidda is the same. But I just show them that the Emerald Tablets of Thoth talks about Ereshkigal and I explain to them that she is an Anunna.

The very first non mod non sticky topic that wasn't made by a mod that wasn't deleted was a picture of a big black cock go fuck your self.

So?

HERE WE GO

To be fair, a dyson swarm was one of the proposed explanations for anomalous output from a star detected last year

yeah or giant space whales fucking a intergalactic monkey.
Could be anything really. We just know that these electromagnetic waves come from a very far place with a lot of emitted energy

What ever happened with that supposed super structure we "found" last year

your mom is using it

To keep her butthole from inverting

kek

The Sumerian Anunnaki and the Gnostic Archons are the same beings.

Archon means Lord. Anunnaki means the Bloodline Kingship of Anu who was brought down to Ki.

Enlil and Enki are the Sons and Heir of the King Anu of Nibiru and the Anunnaki galactic Empire.

Enlil and Enki are not their real names they are Titles. En in Sumerian means Lord.

They are the Lords of Command and the Lord of Ki.

Known as the Lords of the Garden of Eden. Both the Sumerian and the Gnostic texts confirm them as these Lords.

The Rulers or Authorities.

ahahaha

kierondwyer.com/

He did a lot of stuff, in particular the old spice commercials.

Finns and Estonians are aliens.

Why does everyone act like we don't already know superior beings exist.

don't fuck with me KEK, its Ayy Lmaos we are talking about so reconfirm with another digits pls

>KEK LOVES YOU
>E
>K

>L
>O
>V
>E
>S

>Y
>O
>U

each day I grow a little more

Fuck you mate. Here's the tape in question. I've been researching this stuff since i was 12. Recognised it emediatly.

link:

youtube.com/watch?v=whFghUswO5U

Praise

Do ayy lmaos praise kek?

this is the full lenght original btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBUPqnOlvZk

Let this retard dream

post em boys

False flag dont believe it

>space is constantly sending out weird signals due to objects our science can barely understand
>instead of saying that it's probably from a weird star type be obtuse so people wonder about ayyyliums
Spacetalk is almost exclusively fake news

>fast radio bursts containing no information must be ayy lmaos
This is the worst kind of article

>astrological
>we invented radio because of space and shiet

Are you faggots retarded or just pretending to be?

We should be looking for laser signals, no one would be using radio

If you admit that Aliens are exist now you have to also admit that they visited us in the ancient past.

The gods of our old stories are these Anunna.

Zeus is Enlil, Poseidon is Enki.

I WONDER WHAT OP THINKS ABOUT ALL OF THIS?

AFTER ALL, HE STARTED THE THREAD, YOU'D THINK HE HAD A LITTLE SOMETHING TO SAY? SOME PLAYFUL BANTER, OR PERHAPS SOME COLOR COMMENTARY?

>1 post by this ID

His great-grandpappy abducted my great-grandpappy and I want reparations!

Aayyyyyyy lmaoooooooo