Lol haha u white boys cant even get a girl like i do

lol haha u white boys cant even get a girl like i do

go run to asian girls cuz they small just like your peepee haha

Happily

Good white boy hahaha

Are you trying to troll me into a race war? Because I'll fucking do it

(This post is satire. I do not encourage race war or the killing of niggers. This post is purely artistic and satirical in nature. I am not advocating for violence between differing racial or cultural groups. I love niggers.)

i only date Asian women now, white women are nothing but trouble.

I let this happen

gg wp

>filename
weak bait learn from

>all these triggered whiteys
Lmaooo truth hurts doesn't it beta bitchboys

>implying niggerwhites wouldn't be inferior to the Anglo-Japanese master race

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

Sup Forums BTFO
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that girl must really hate her dad to date that thing

Nah. While your taking our skanky whores, we'll be snatching up you 10/10 negresses who want a man who can do more than strike three times, blow his load, and ooga booga out of there faster than you can say "paternity test."

>10/10
>Negress

You want to commit bestiality?

Lol fucking niggers man

At least i have a bigger dick than asian men

>you're
>our
>we
Do you see the problem?

>skanky

lmao delusional white loser

Don't knock it till you've tried it son. You haven't lived till you've railing a hot black girl and she tells you to call her a "nigger whore" and to "make me your slave." Had this one FWB who was a typical "strong black woman" until you got her in the bedroom. Then she wanted to be submissive and role play being my slave. Some of the best sex I ever had.

Looks like shes packed more weiner than oscar mayer

treason

thats a big lips

If you say so. The black girl who begs me, "don't send me back to the fields, massa. I be good," would probably disagree. Admittedly, she had some issues. She made a set of shackles out of aluminum that she decorated like hammered iron that she wore sometimes.

Ooga booga, kong.

I could literally care less. Go get her knocked up and leave her, just let the rest of the world to know not to touch her. Just had a dumb slut I used to fuck have the same thing happen to her. Got divorced by her white husband then got knocked up and abandoned by a nigger.

That woman is gorgeous eat a dick .

>Implying being better that a half nig nog is some sort of achievement

We can make feijoada with his lips

Whats with all these dumb white boy posts written by a 4 year old lately?

why the fuck do you respond seriously to these threads?

fucking reddit man

>4 year old
>actually a 40 year old black man
lal

Keep the genetic trash

you ARE white, antifa cuck.

Ay all white girls are shit you naive white pussy.

They suck dick even if they married you for 20 years man real talk.

white men will just make babies with the half black bitches and make white babies, thus destroying the negro gene

so jealous right now.

She will fuck you and please you but she will never give you a family.

Germans, you miss Hitler yet?

jokes on you, i only like little girls.

>Germany

How the mighty have cucked themselves

She has daddy issues

More of us than you so you just making more niggas dumb white bitch.

Ayy its a black world man shit.
Fuck I want a family for? I gets the white girl pregnant and she raise my child till she die while I fuck other girls man thats how it is for real niggas bruh.

SAGE

>implying running to traditional chinks is a bad thing
have fun when whitey cheats on you in a year or so jamal

In germany even the niggers are raped.

Crazy that aryan boy is a quarter jigaboo.

>searches image.
Sage

Jesus Christ, just think of the smell. That cunt even has her nose planted right on the fecal coating.

How can people do this and not gag is beyond me.

The only reason I don't have a girlfriend is because once I cum i lose all the interest in being with that person. Reason why I fuck new whores every week.

Trust me I know better than you.

Doesn't change the fact that the only white girls that fuck niggers are mentally deranged sluts, or ugly as fuck.

Germany was a mistake.

the negro gene is weak and can be destroyed. i dont know about where you live, but in the u.s everyone here has european dna in them even the blacks.
When bi-racial people start to have babies, all the white genes start to show themselves.

This nig should go to Haiti and learn French.

this is you Hanz, cucked, like a swede
>Scientific fact the biggest dingdong belongs to a whyte leaf(prolly norse)

And now I will go in there and do what niggers can't do here, get chicks. I will fuck her, pull out and come in her face

Do you even understand how easy this is for me?

Big white meat, their chicks know the meme....

rage fucking and comming in their face is not racemixing

Thats cool n all man but I fucks lots of pretty white bitchs before so you full of shit man.
More africans than whities meaning black world yall.

never done it before, but they have always(as all chicks in this world on a norseman) been drooling over me for ages.

I just have to go in there, and I'm going in, I will charge my (((phone))) to give you pics on how you do it.

We know fickificki, we invented it

A nigger grill will lose her virginity today, but she will not bare my child. She will get it in her mouth at least 6 million times

Playing life on easy mode. Honestly, Asian girls just throw themselves at anyone that just says they are white.

I actually think it's quite a feat when non-white guys get white girls. Harder than the other way around.

tbqh, exotic meat

Now I go

Some sheboon will be pleased tonight, and rub her self forever to the memories

testo testo testo
>spring
>I'm going nuts

Find some random slut instead I think, but I'm not ruling out fucking a nigger and show the world what norwegian wood is, just to piss on the kikes

if nigger sucking muh dick b, if not and just as usual a slut and me, no dice

Well those big watermelon lips are gonna sink if you seen the number of niggers we "colonized".

I think you mean best mode not easy mode

when the kike tries to racemix our womyn(they don't), blow it back on them.

Better weather if I act fast I can take some clothes off, last post. I will come in their chicks faces, they will love it, and let me film it

So new scenario, norse barbarian muh dick, nigger faces

I will show their womyn what a muh dick is(they know) and video it for you like a fucking pervert

filthy niger u appropriating written language.

implying that your mothers, sisters, daughters etc are all whores, white man?

try dating one, fucking nightmare.

Dated 2 korean girls, thought I was unlucky with the first one but they're fucking bonkers